Looking to become incontinent

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Looking to become incontinent

Postby rerst » May 13th, 2015, 9:25 am

I am a looking to become completely nappy dependant for bowel and bladder, I wear quite frequently and am looking for some help (like a personal trainer) to keep me motivated and help me become incontinent. I would like to first wet while asleep then mess while asleep and have the same happen for day time as well, amy help is appreciated
rerst

Looking to be incontient

Postby diaperbrian » May 13th, 2015, 9:30 pm

Start by using the hypnotic files listed on Warp My Mind. I started off small like using files like Anti potty training. Using the accelerator file, which actually speeds up how quickly you accept suggestions in any file, including itself. This continues with files like Potty training amnesia, Diaper dependence files-Levels 1-4-, Mind master baby training -no regression involved and most are paid files, and a number of files.
I am now completely incontient even though I haven't messed in my sleep but that is my goal.
PS The mind master baby training files do involve baby items like pacifiers, bottles and using baby powder for diaper changes. Read descriptions for files before using.
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence