Keyhole Incontinence

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Keyhole Incontinence

Postby wohermiston » May 14th, 2015, 8:49 pm

Stumbled upon this on a womans health web page:

Keyhole Incontinence: the strong sudden urge to empty your bladder when you get to the front door and place the key in the lock.

This is a result of you training yourself to empty your bladder as soon as you get home. Over time, just the sound of the keys or the door unlocking can trigger your brain to relax. This relaxation results in your bladder getting ready to go, and you may wind up going before getting into the restroom.

The key and lock is a metaphor used in stop bedwetting hypnosis files. This looks like it could be used in reverse for just the opposite.

WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby lihp » May 18th, 2015, 6:55 am

I love this idea. I think most people feel it to some extent. I know I do, especially if I already have to go, just walking into the bathroom makes it that much worse.

I think there is a lot of potential in exploiting this idea.
lihp

interesting

Postby Dathias » October 16th, 2015, 4:02 pm

I find myself having to go usually very badly when I get home. Most of the time I release when I walk in the door and have associated with home = gotta go now..

Bowels and bladder included. I wish there was a way to exploit this associative action.
Dathias

Postby rustyrivers » November 18th, 2015, 1:10 pm

that will work
rustyrivers
Regular
Regular

Postby cubbyboy » February 3rd, 2016, 2:57 am

Actually I am kinda primed for that, the second I get home if I do not run straight for the bathroom,I will piss myself
cubbyboy

Return to Diapers and Incontinence