New File: A Proper Child

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New File: A Proper Child

Postby wohermiston » May 18th, 2015, 7:28 pm

Well, I just couldn't stay away and so I have written a new file called "A proper child". http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/8590/A-Proper-Child.php This uses more amnesia cues to hide the contents from direct memory. I look forward to comments. Hope you like it. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby waffliesinyoface » May 21st, 2015, 11:40 am

Well, dang. Now I've gotta actually go make another script for premium membership so that I can download it. I always enjoy listening to your stuff. I'm already interested in the file based on the summary.
waffliesinyoface

Postby kiram » May 21st, 2015, 7:00 pm

sounds quite intriguing.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby babytimmy » May 26th, 2015, 2:12 pm

hi

i listened to this file twice today and then the bedwetter file from baby-pants and have been dribbling in my diaper since. additionally, i have felt "tickley" in my penis area since i listened
babytimmy

Postby wohermiston » May 26th, 2015, 2:18 pm

Thanks for commenting, you might consider adding something to the file comments page too. I personally have found this file to be different and more effective than anything so far for me. I am looking forward to more comments as time goes on. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby jeremy12321 » June 1st, 2015, 2:34 pm

I'm really connecting with your files, and just started this one. I'm still working on getting into trance well, and wasn't completely out while listening, so I still remember bits of the file. Will that hinder progress, since you said it should all be forgotten?
jeremy12321

Postby jeremy12321 » June 1st, 2015, 2:48 pm

Though honestly, I'm forgetting more as time goes on. All I can remember now is "I promise" and "proper child still in diapers"

Man, this hits all my buttons. No wetting yet, but very optimistic.
jeremy12321

Postby wohermiston » June 1st, 2015, 7:09 pm

Glad you like it. I like it too. It is the first file that has me constantly noticing and relaxing my pelvic floor muscles throughout the day. As far as how much you forget, I think it is just a good idea to reinforce the idea of forgetting. I think it keeps your conscious mind from dwelling on it. Naturally, everyone will respond to that differently, I find that at the waking part at the end, the moment i say that you don't need to remember, I sense the last few words just fade away and I go blank. I like that sensation. You'd think, that since I wrote it, I would not be effected in that way. I think this kind of approach is more effective on more people because, in the end, it leaves it all up to you to decide just what does it mean to wet like a proper child who is still in diapers? We all have our own ideas of just what that should be don't we? I will keep working at it. Best of luck. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby babytimmy » June 18th, 2015, 12:07 pm

I have been listening to this file a couple of times a day for about the last two weeks and have had the following results:

I am not soaking my diaper, but am dribbling quite a bit throughout the day and would not feel comfortable without my diaper.

I remember very little about the file and have quit trying to remember.

I believe this file is working for me and would appreciate similar files. I believe you are an excellent hypnotist

Thanks
babytimmy

Postby wohermiston » June 18th, 2015, 7:19 pm

Thanks for the complement and I appreciate your comments. Studying the great Milton Erickson is a challenge, because it is not presented in simple black and white. so it takes time for me to fully understand what he does and then transform it into something I can do. But i learn a little more and present that in each new file I do here. I hope the next one will be even more effective. Good luck to all. WOH.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence