Timing.

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Timing.

Postby MikeHaSmaller » May 27th, 2015, 4:11 am

Hey All,

How fast have some of you went from control to wetting and/or incontinence? What should I look for? Any milestones to get excited about? Any words of encouragement?
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Timing

Postby diaperbrian » May 27th, 2015, 9:55 pm

Amount of time it take will vary because each person differs! However, there are ways of speeding it up. Of course using these hypnotic programs will help. However, using the accelerator file will speed it up further. Every time you listen to the file, it doubles how quickly you accept suggestions in any file, including itself.
I listened to that file and number of other files on a regular basis. As of now, I am completely incontient with the control of a baby. I probably go through 10 diapers a day during waking hours, and 1 or 2 through the night.
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeHaSmaller » May 28th, 2015, 1:30 am

Thanks for the response!

What I meant was what should I be feeling after one week? Two? A month? And so on. You answered most that already but what about the time intervals?
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Postby Mister_Marmalade » May 28th, 2015, 8:44 pm

Hypnosis is a variable art, and so it creates a variable response in every subject.

A lot of people have results in 1-2 weeks, and sustained success in about 4-6 weeks time, depending on your susceptibility to trance/suggestions and the like. It also depends on what you're going for.

If you're going for total incontinence, then you may expect it to take 4-6 weeks of dedicated listening and practice of files. Just playing around from time to time may take less time, depending if you can trance easily and are easily susceptible to suggestions.

Just keep trying and see what works for you!
Mister_Marmalade
Regular
Regular

Timing

Postby diaperbrian » May 28th, 2015, 9:44 pm

With regular listening you be wetting in your sleep in a week or so but timing will vary depending on the person. It took a while for me but now I am completely incontient. In fact, I just changed a wet and messy diaper a short time ago.
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeHaSmaller » May 28th, 2015, 10:26 pm

Thanks all!
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence