Do you REALLY want to wet like a baby??

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Do you REALLY want to wet like a baby??

Postby MindMaster » May 27th, 2015, 1:21 pm

Some of you know me from my older files here on WMM, and some from email/PM exchanges. One of my requirements for submissive pets is they must wear diapers 24x7 and use their diapers for wetting, constantly.

Hence my interest in training them and others to truly wet like babies. I do NOT believe in 'diapered only' or similar aspects as you are either incontinent like a baby or you're playing baby.

Many of you are too impatient to use my files which run on average a full hour, and since I can no longer record my own scripts or files, I decided to evaluate some of the other excellent 'tist files here.

In my not so humble opinion, one of the best series of files is Wohermiston's Baby Steps program. I had a couple of new pets use some of his files in a specific order, with excellent results.

If you REALLY want to wet like a baby and NEED your diapers all the time, then try these:

1. You can choose. - let's you choose diapers or underpants but we all know you want diapers.

2. You love diapers - does it really need explanation

3. Bladder Control Lesson - helps you develop proper infantile bladder responses.

4. Baby Bladder Therapy - helps you realize you have a baby bladder now and need to wear diapers

Use each file in order for about 7 to 10 days. File 1 first then 2 etc. I'm pretty sure if you do so you'll be wetting like a little baby in about a month and enjoying your diapers more and more.

I'm working on a new script following along the logic of Wohermiston's Baby Steps program, and hopefully he'll be willing to record it for those that REALLY want to wet like little babies all the time.

In no way am I denigrating the other excellent 'tists like Saranoga, RustyRivers and of course our host EMG, but the Wohermiston files are relatively short, excellently paced and phrased and effective.

Regards

MindMaster
Last edited by MindMaster on May 28th, 2015, 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kiram » May 27th, 2015, 6:26 pm

MindMaster - i've always enjoyed your work, and have tried a couple of your files but as you put it, i'm just playing at it, and not really serious.

Based on your work and some of the other posts in the past, i respect your opinion, and it is refreshing to see such a positive review of the work of others.

Thanks for posting this. It also explains a lot more about your perspective and where you are coming from.

cheers

kiram
kiram
Regular
Regular

Yes!

Postby Duckypin » May 28th, 2015, 7:15 am

Mindmaster,
Yes, sir, I do want to wet like the baby I am.

I agree Wohermiston's work is great. I have worked with the files and found them very helpful. I just need something to put me over the top and seal the deal.

I also agree that EMG and Sarnoga have been remarkably helpful to me in this process.

I am very interested in your collaboration with Wohermiston.

Thanks,
Duckypin
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MindMaster » May 28th, 2015, 12:35 pm

Perhaps I was a bit premature in making comment about collaboration with Wohermiston as nothing has been established or confirmed.

I do hope he's willing to do so, as the script is based on his Baby Steps files, and phrasing adapted to his excellent use of NLP phrasing.

Bladder control retraining resulting in infantile bladder function takes some special phrasing and pacing, and he seems to have it down pat. It's extremely difficult to do with a file or series of files but his seem to use a logical order and excellent phrasing.

Again no disrespect to any of the other excellent 'tists here. I just like what Woh has done. And they work.

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mister_Marmalade » May 28th, 2015, 8:49 pm

I agree that both MindMaster's and Wohermiston's files have been excellent, and I use both hypnotists' files to marked effect.

But, in terms of wetting and messing like a true baby, I can't say that I'm interested; at least, not at this juncture of my life.

For me, ABDL activities are an escape from my hectic life. Fully committing to wearing full-time and wetting/messing like a true baby would cease to make it an escape, and instead make it a commitment to a lifestyle. Simply put, that's not what a I need or even desire at this point.

There may come a time when I want to experience the full AB treatment and undergo a hypnosis regiment for such. But for the time being, I'm happy to keep it an escape and stay in the firmly DL side of things.
Mister_Marmalade
Regular
Regular

Do you REALLY want to wet like a baby

Postby diaperbrian » May 28th, 2015, 9:37 pm

Mindmaster, your files are excellent. They have made a big difference in my training.
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

thanks

Postby Duckypin » May 29th, 2015, 9:16 am

Mister_Marmalade,
Thanks for your great files. They are very relaxing and engaging for my desire to be in diapers.

This proposed file would keep me in diapers. I want that to be my reality.

Thanks for all you are doing.

Duckypin
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Wetting like a baby

Postby wetbabypeepants » June 8th, 2015, 8:45 am

Yes, I do want it. Sometimes it happens now and the feeling is blissfully nice, I do wear nappies all the time these days.
wetbabypeepants

Postby waffliesinyoface » June 21st, 2015, 9:49 pm

I commented this on the file, but I'm not sure if anyone'd respond there, because the comment sections are typically pretty bare.
On the MM Baby Train 2 file, it says for boys only. Will it have any adverse effects on girls, transgender or otherwise? Don't really want to listen to it if it'll make me feel like a boy.
waffliesinyoface

Postby MikeHaSmaller » June 22nd, 2015, 4:50 pm

I want it too. I just wish I had a trigger so I don't have to wait so long...
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Postby pacifi3r » June 23rd, 2015, 9:21 pm

waffliesinyoface wrote:I commented this on the file, but I'm not sure if anyone'd respond there, because the comment sections are typically pretty bare.
On the MM Baby Train 2 file, it says for boys only. Will it have any adverse effects on girls, transgender or otherwise? Don't really want to listen to it if it'll make me feel like a boy.

I guess it just means that all the references to becoming impotent,flacid and soft and having a small baby penis will be "lost effort" on a female or transgendered male... I could be wrong though...

personally I'm staying away from that file, I reallized last year I had lost almost 2 inches and I'm not really into having baby parts :( [/b]
pacifi3r
Regular
Regular

Postby Hellraiser90 » June 23rd, 2015, 9:54 pm

Im totally into the baby part. But I was a bit scarred off cuz ... Um I dunno. I love being baby and would totally be a baby. But I don't know. I would love to hear some day all the parts from mm and be changed into a baby. Sometimes I just think that I'm not confident enough. Otherwise there are people that know that I'm diapered sometimes and like being babied. And sometimes they even baby me, but without diaper changes. So I hope to find a consensus of these two things.

LG
Hellraiser90

Postby MindMaster » June 25th, 2015, 12:11 pm

waffliesinyoface wrote:I commented this on the file, but I'm not sure if anyone'd respond there, because the comment sections are typically pretty bare.

Sorry for slow response, but NO it won't make you feel like a boy, but has many references to 'your penis will shrink' and other suggestions related to male genitalia.

I had intended to write a girls only version but unfortunately life got in the way and I can no longer record my files.

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Great topic

Postby Sissyamy3 » July 3rd, 2015, 1:06 am

As I really want this now myself. As in most, getting over the hump is the hardest thing. I would love to have a push to get there.
Sissyamy3

Postby nikole » July 11th, 2015, 6:08 am

My answer is yes.

My thoughts about it:
The force behind that wish is not wetting. Incontinence is very private and loosing it a very human problem. It's not high sophfiticated, everybody can talk about it. And the diapers are our knights, who help us and protect us. It's ok, that they cause a big change our lifes as reward. For me it's the idea of getting protected.
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Poll Do you REALLY want to wet like a baby

Postby diaperbrian » July 11th, 2015, 10:05 pm

The MM Baby training series does not regress one to a baby. It only suggest behaviors that are related to a baby. Two suggestions of note are use of a pacifier and a baby bottle. I have 8 pacifiers and 3 bottles.
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Diaper/Sissy conversations files

Postby sissyscottii » July 13th, 2015, 1:52 pm

I uploaded a new file.... it's called "diaper wetting obsession" check it out it is very relaxing and fun. Ask me about other files and projects too, I am working on some Sissy Girl ones and some others. Or contact me at sissyscottii@hotmail.com I can answer you from there of send you files scottii
sissyscottii

Re: Do you REALLY want to wet like a baby??

Postby nikole » January 2nd, 2018, 3:02 am

Hello,

Since a long time wearing diapers 24/7 is a very big wish of mine.
Therefore in 2018 I started MindMasters plan yesterday. I'm no 'tist, but I really believe this schedule will work. MindMaster already mentioned several personal successes, where he already made his new pets incontinent.

I like the voice and the recordings so much and I really have to be patient a do not listen to other recordings to early.

Does anybody already have some experience with this plan?
Either as a lovely pet or as Master?

Thanks!
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nikole » February 13th, 2018, 11:20 am

Bad news: I'm still listing to those files and I'm still not incontinent.
At least now I really like to wear diapers!!!
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby santle » February 28th, 2018, 1:05 pm

Liking diapers is really good too. I hope that the incontinence you are hoping for will come soon.
I have downloaded the suggested files to my computer and made a playlist out of them.
santle
Regular
Regular

Postby nikole » March 7th, 2018, 3:45 am

santle I wish you good look and a lot of great moments, too.
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby santle » March 7th, 2018, 12:45 pm

Thank you very much.
For now I have noticed that I want to wear diapers daily and feel little empty when not wearing one. Wetting is not automatic yet, but when i feel that is going to happen i dont resist it and let it happen.
santle
Regular
Regular

Postby nikole » March 8th, 2018, 1:35 pm

After some time I started to feel naked when I did not wear my diapers.
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby santle » March 8th, 2018, 1:38 pm

Yup same here
santle
Regular
Regular

Postby HFBIO » March 8th, 2018, 8:27 pm

What files are helping you guy think that way?
HFBIO
Regular
Regular

Postby santle » March 10th, 2018, 11:03 pm

The Files MindMaster talked about in the first post.
santle
Regular
Regular

Postby HFBIO » March 11th, 2018, 12:18 am

Out of those files which ones are helping you? All of them or certain ones?
HFBIO
Regular
Regular

Postby wetbabypeepants » March 11th, 2018, 2:28 am

I have used certain files on this website to explore the idea of baby-like wetting (being really unable to hold your pee) - and submissive wetting, i.e. wetting when being dominated and controlled by someone else. These are of course linked, as the file to make you wet yourself can be thought of as the control, or it can be someone making you listen to it as part of a femdom or dom/sub relationship.

The ones that I felt worked most for me were Sarnoga's Accustomed to Wetting and EMG's TrainBabyBladder. I felt I needed something a bit deeper that would stay with me for longer and deepen my diaper acceptance. We are talking about making a transition from being a "play wetter" to something deeper and longer lasting, in this case to become a sissy panty and diaper wetter.

I have also explored files from other pee-play file writers on this and other websites, mostly total rubbish, but some really effective and some very erotic too. One by Mindmaster I have tried which was quite good for me, (but I dont want the full messing content) and files by Charlotte Gray are some of the best, and Ember Larimar. But I still needed something more effective, and something with a sissy-girl feminisation training slant.

So I experimented writing some scripts to run through a text-to-speech app, to generate some files that would blur this boundary.

For me if you listen often enough to a suitable training files or file set (and wear diapers as much as possible) that boundary can become quite indistinct. That area is quite nice as it's not 100% bladder control loss, but can sometimes lower your ability to hold your pee a lot. That may or may not return if you stop using the MP3s and/or wearing the diapers.

People should think carefully before they go down this road. Pee play can be a lot of fun, and also highly addictive. If you become a full time diaper user (for pee) it can cost quite a bit too. It will also limit your ability to do certain things. And it may start as a game, but over time real physical effects will come about, like your bladder shrinking and getting uncontrollable pee urges. :oops:
wetbabypeepants

Postby nikole » March 12th, 2018, 9:50 am

Yes, you are right.

MindMaster (the OP of that thread and pet-maker/owner) already summarized that in another tread called What to Expect!, too.
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby twobe » March 16th, 2018, 8:08 am

Yes, I desperately want and need to wet like a baby. I am on my second long term attempt at achieving incontinence. My 1st attempt faltered after 4 months due to a very nasty diaper rash on my scrotum. It was so unbearable I had to stop wearing diapers and it took weeks for the rash to completely clear up.

Now I'm on my second long term attempt. I've learned to manage my hygiene better, I no longer have issues with rashes. That was really the last hurdle for me, I have already adapted the rest of my life to accommodate diapers. So I hope that with this attempt I will be able to achieve permanent incontinence.

I started down this path, years ago, with Sarnoga's diaper files. I then found MindMaster, and later Wohermiston, who helped my discover my love not only for diapers, but for an AB lifestyle as well. Their files have profoundly changed my life. I don't know what I think about the realities of hypnosis. If it really works or not, if it's just a placebo effect, or something else. I can not say. I am extremely grateful to the author of these files for helping me to understand my love and need for diapers and being little.

I listen to their files over and over, night and day. Wanting to let go, to embrace their suggestions and regress my sphincter back to a relaxed state. But It's just not working. Every time I urinate, I feel it coming on, I'm conscious of it, I consciously allow the flow to start, and often, I involuntarily clench, like my sub-conscious is halting the flow and asking my conscious mind if it's ok to go now. This is very frustrating.

Progress is being made but I am growing impatient. I want complete diaper dependence, I want to leak all the time, I need to lose control. It's not happening fast enough, I don't want to wait for years. I am seriously considering using catheters continuously for 6 months or so in order to retrain my sphincter.

I need to wet like a baby.
twobe

Postby wohermiston » March 24th, 2018, 4:55 pm

The part of the brain that controls much of this is simply inaccessible directly. Barringtons Nucleus. It is a real region in the brain. And it has its own agenda. To wet like a baby you would need to sever all connections from the bladder to the brain. You would then revert back to a neurogenic bladder - one that fills and empties, fills and empties with out conscious control. So , what to do... That is the struggle with hypnosis files, finding the pattern that works for you. What you are willing to accept. But that is the rub, you need to accept something. There is no magic formula, and like I say at the beginning there is no way to access the control mechanisms. I think the closest I have come to affecting this sort of thing is with the file called Bladder Relapse. This file can cause a action/reaction, but affects the colon more than the bladder. The bladder is just very mysterious. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby twobe » March 27th, 2018, 8:18 am

WOH, thank you for the insightful and interesting reply.

I am happy to report that I am continuing to make progress. By following a healthy diet, using the hypnosis, practicing abstinence, and wearing and trusting my diapers no matter what, I'm starting to see results. I had my first, unconscious pee the other day, I was unaware it had started until I was filling my diaper. Since then, it has happened a couple more time. Always when I am stationary. I still have a lot of trouble peeing freely while walking or running, but this is a big step in the right direction. It brought a huge smile to my face when I realized that I am in mid-pee without being aware it had started.

I feel as though my goal is attainable and that I am slowly and steadily getting closer. This makes me very happy.
twobe

Postby cjunkie247 » April 22nd, 2018, 3:33 pm

Thank you for this advice MindMaster! Your training regimen using wohermistons excellent files have me finding myself in places i never thought i would go. Before i had never considered your files because of their permanency but now im starting to find myself being lured by that aspect.
cjunkie247

Return to Diapers and Incontinence