Describe changes as they occur

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Describe changes as they occur

Postby kiram » June 6th, 2015, 4:51 am

Wondering if anyone who has lost control due to hypnosis can shed some light on any physical feelings which may have changed during the process. Specifically i'm wondering if there were sensations you felt before actually starting to wet unconsciously.

Occasionally during the day, i get a sensation of warmth on my hips, as if i had wet a diaper, but nothing is there.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeHaSmaller » June 7th, 2015, 12:38 am

I second this!
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » June 7th, 2015, 7:15 am

I will offer my view points on this. Having spent the last few years trying to develop a perfect script. First of all, I do not beleive you can "lose" control. Urinary control is a normal evolutionary development. Parents are always told of the kid who wets the bed, to simply wait and he will become dry. That is evolution. However, I have come to beleive that while becomming dry is partly the development of the Pontine region of the brain(google that) it is also the toning of the pelvic floor muscles. Woman with bladder issues are often given Kegal excercizes to do which strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. I am of the mind now that this is the area for us to concentrate on if we want to improve our wetting skills.
Losing the tension in the pelvic floor will amplify the wetting urge. Learning how to do this will take time, since we subconciously hold those muscles tight under all but a few occasions. You drop the pelvic floor muscle to pee, you also drop them to go #2 and to orgasm. In fact orgasm is where you really notice it. But I personally do not like to associate orgasm with wetting. I just want to get the idea out there so you know what you should be feeling. learn to relax those muscles and you will be that much close to a synthesis of uncontrolled wetting. Theoretically,if you could remove all the tension in the pelvic floor and with the confidence of a good diaper, you should be able to restore much of the the childlike wetting you had when you were young. The pontine region of the brain is what lets you feel the urge to pee and it triggers the pelvic floor to tighten up. You know that feeling as "holding it". I don't think we can put the Pontine region of the brain to sleep. But we can try to use it in a different way. Use it to further relax the pelvic floor, of course, again this takes time to learn. So to summarize my understanding of all this, it is not a case of losing control, but rather a case of learning a new skill. A wetting skill. This takes a combination of learning and confidence building. I hope this is helpful to those that wonder why this is taking so long and gives hope to those who are near giving up. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby kiram » June 8th, 2015, 3:06 pm

Thanks for the reply, what you suggest does make some sense.

To be more specific, i believe that losing control is probably not instantaneous for most people, but rather is a sliding scale with some accidents or other stages, and i'm trying to get a sense of what others go through. Your thoughts somewhat align with this, i believe.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence