What do you see or get out of incontinence and diapers?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

What do you see or get out of incontinence and diapers?

Postby diode168 » June 23rd, 2015, 11:11 pm

I will start off by saying I am very open to fetishes and am not judging anybody for their desires.

Normally I can "see" what somebody get's out of a fetish or at least have a slight understanding. I can see a small infant/childhood comforting element but I don't get what drives people to incontinence.

My question is this: What do you see or get out of incontinence and diapers? Why do you like them? What drives you to wetting?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby wohermiston » June 24th, 2015, 7:40 am

I think psychotherapy would tie it to sex and say it is related to the lack of control one experiences during orgasm. This is probably true because there is an element of sex attached to diapers. If you had this first experience at a very young age, the diaper will always remind you of that age. So there is yet another attachment, the youth attachment. Wetting is the element that locks them all together. If you wet, you need your diaper and if you wear your diaper you can feel forever young. Think about that some. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby diode168 » June 25th, 2015, 8:27 pm

Thank you for the feedback.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » June 26th, 2015, 12:13 am

diode168 wrote:Thank you for the feedback.

Diapers is related to a gene that makes people Act like baby's including me :wink:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby ProfessorPig » June 29th, 2015, 1:16 am

Fetishes are almost always large topics with different people drawn to the same general theme fore different reasons. the two main camps that i see in terms of diaper users are people who like to use them as part of Infantilism, and people who are more into Raunch play or Humiliation.

I am not really into infantilism, but I have always read it as the ultimate from of escapism. No worries or cares, no decisions to be made. you are just totally helpless to this fantasy that you enjoy. diapers and diaper use just adds to both the helplessness and the accuracy of the infantilism fantasy of total loss of control.

Humiliation should be pretty obvious. many people have a very negative association with diapers and diaper use.

Diapers and Raunch play go really well together, but you don't often see them combined unless humiliation is also a key fetish, and there are not many people who make hypnosis for Diaper Pigs. diapers are a great way of doing watersports or scat play in public and relatively discreetly. diapers also greatly increase the speed and connivance of cleaning up afterwards. an example i like to use when describing it is that a dom could easily and discreetly call a diapered sub into the stall of a restroom, pull his diaper back, and piss right inside of it, and then make the sub walk around marked by his masters scent.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby StrippedGears » June 29th, 2015, 6:34 pm

I'm not into baby play at all, and scat and watersports are both turnoffs for me... but the idea of causing incontinence in someone or even myself is a huge turnon I think because it's a loss of control thing. For someone to lose even the control they have over their own bodily functions to the whims of their dom is just so delicious.
StrippedGears
Regular
Regular

Re: What do you see or get out of incontinence and diapers?

Postby RoughReady » November 1st, 2017, 11:02 am

I'm not into baby stuff, diapers, incontinence as a medical condition. I'm all about (power and) control. I like games in which someone gets controlled by me and sometimes the other way around.
I get them (yep, only males although I'm not gay, LOL, but females in that situation would be a serious turn-off) into situations like in public and make them wet and poop their pants. There is a huge aspect of embarrassment, but the most fascinating thing is that fight they're going through before letting loose eventually.
Not kids, either. Adult or at least adolescent males, not younger than early 20s.
So to understand what gets me going, look at the power and control aspects. I think people that are into baby and diaper stuff are somehow on the opposite end ... they desire a state in which they have absolutely no control. Just a thought. ;)
RoughReady

Return to Diapers and Incontinence