Great simulated bulky diaper!

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Great simulated bulky diaper!

Postby Zegirican » June 30th, 2015, 9:14 pm

So while fooling around today I figured out how to make a really good simulated, poofy diaper. Again, SIMULATED, i guess it will catch a poo but this wont hold in any pee. Anyway, here's what you need.

A full size bed comforter
(I used my full size, i bet a bigger one would be better in the 'poofy' area)
A bathrobe with a detachable waist string.
(You gotta be able to pull the waist string off)

That's all you need. Here is how I made it.

1. fold the comforter in half hot dog style
2. then fold in half hamburger style
3. squish the middle part together so it looks like one of those bow tie noodles
4. sit in the middle with the wide parts of the comforter in front and behind you
5. fold the wide parts up against your tummy and your back
6. use the waist string from the robe to tie the wide parts up by rapping it around your belly with the wide parts underneath
7. lay the robe out so the arms are laid out
8. sit on the middle of the robe with the arms behind you.
9. fold the bottom of the robe up to your belly.
10. use the arms of the robe to tie it all up.

There. 10 easy steps for a really bulky and puffy diapy for all you little tots out there. And, its all soft so its nice and comfy around the little baby's bottom. I suppose you could stick some towels in there to add to the bulk and soak up the pee, but idk. Enjoy
KiK: Kit_CatBoy
Likes: Pet play, submitting, chastity, orgasm play, cross dressing, hypnosis, diapers, and a little bit of femminization

limits: public, scat, blood, money, physical torture.
(Might me more limits i haven't run into yet)
Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby frosty46 » July 28th, 2015, 12:18 am

I got ya one better. You'll need a real diaper. Like a good thick diaper. Then you fold a towel into thirds so it long still but thinner.Now fold that in half. So it's half as long now.

Put your diaper on.
Put on some large under wear with some stretch to them. Keep them at your knees.

Now put the towel through and hold it to your back side. Sit down and pull up your underwear .

You should now have a ridiculous waddle style diaper, than you van actually use without ruining any of your fabrics in the house.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Postby Zegirican » September 30th, 2015, 7:22 pm

Well yea, but this is for people who are still in just the fantasy part and don't want to go out and buy real diapers or can't because of parents or some other reason. (Like me)
Likes: Pet play, submitting, chastity, orgasm play, cross dressing, hypnosis, diapers, and a little bit of femminization

Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » September 30th, 2015, 7:33 pm

in my earliest involvement with this, I must have been about 9 or 10 years old, I would use the white Glad kitchen trash bag and paper towels to create a disposable. Actually was quite realistic. Only did it on days we were throwing out milk cartons, and that is where I would hide it after it was used up. If you have access to a clothes iron, you can bond paper towels to the trash bag quite well. Boy, those were the days. That's one of the interesting things about all this. When I look down at myself in a diaper now, I feel every bit as young as I did the first time I did it. WOH.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » October 1st, 2015, 12:33 am

Sounds expensive o me WOW :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » October 1st, 2015, 12:34 am

Tangy wrote:Sounds expensive To me WOW :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Zegirican » October 9th, 2015, 7:04 pm

Yea, right now I've probably only wet myself once intentionally. I would like to mess around with diapers(Pun intended) but I can't cuz of my parents.

Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby Brand_X » October 17th, 2015, 1:20 pm

Zegirican wrote:Yea, right now I've probably only wet myself once intentionally. I would like to mess around with diapers(Pun intended) but I can't cuz of my parents.

My advice, don't. Not until you have your own place and you have a safe method for disposing of diapers and removing all the evidence. Parents have a disturbing habit of dusting the back of your underwear drawer and oiling the hinge on your diary.
Brand_X

Return to Diapers and Incontinence