Effectiveness of reading scripts

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Effectiveness of reading scripts

Postby kiram » July 21st, 2015, 2:47 pm

Wondering about reading scripts to reinforce messages from files? Specifically, I have found some of MindMasters scripts and as I read them, I can hear his voice speaking the words to me. Wondering if this is a good idea, or waste of time?
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » July 21st, 2015, 3:22 pm

everyone is different. some people, like my ex, respond better to reading a hypnosis file than from hearing it spoken. i am not sure if it was a trust thing, or if its something about reading that makes it more effective for them. that said, i think the vast majority of people respond better to voice.

on a related note, i have had really good results from mixing brainwashing loops with a simple text based trances in my one on one work. some people have responded that they felt they were going even deeper than usual, so you may want to try augmenting your reading with a brainwashing loop.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence