Prepping for incontinence

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Prepping for incontinence

Postby Pernax » August 17th, 2015, 7:14 pm

Hello there people of the wmm community.

I have always wanted to make myself incontinent since I discovered my love of diapers, and In the not too distant future I plan to make that a reality.

There are just a few things I need to get sorted out beforehand, such as paying off a debt and finding a better job, as well as buying some essentials for it, such as a large supply of diapers, a couple pairs of plastic pants, and some new clothes (I need new clothes anyway, luckily it happens to also coincide) to name a few.

But onto the purpose of my post, what things can I do between now and then to make the process quicker or easier when I do start wearing 24/7?

Atm I'm trying to Urinate as Often as I can, and trying to avoid using the toilet whenever possible (mainly only using it for poo), I.e. Not peeing in the toilet. In the hopes that by the time I start, my bladder will have already decreased in size or my muscles that hold the pee in the bladder (for the life of me, can't remember what they're called) will already be weaker

Is there anything you guys might be able to suggest that I can add to help the process along? Wether it be a file to weaken my bladder a bit or anything really
Pernax

Postby artemidorus » August 17th, 2015, 10:13 pm

Hey Pernax,

First off, do read some of the older posts on this forum, you'll find a lot of good tips there.

The muscle you forgot is the sphincter, I do believe. :)

It sounds like there's a lot to do and you'll soon learn that unpotty training takes a lot longer than you'd wish, trust me! Trust all of us who are working towards true Diaper Dependency.

Something achievable right now is finding good diapers (disposable are fun and cloth are more cost effective), and finding great plastic pants to wear over them. Plastic pants aren't as hot to look at (to me), but they're ESSENTIAL for true 24/7 wear. They come in many varieties and I highly recommend E-Bay for them - they're very cheap! Figure out which ones work best for your body and lifestyle.

Good luck with the new job and all that. Prioritize and consider what is best for your 5-year plan. Diapers 24/7 now or wait and put all that time and energy into getting a better job now? Your call of course!

Hope this helps,
Artemidorus
artemidorus

Prepping for incontience

Postby diaperbrian » August 18th, 2015, 12:23 am

There are a number of free hypnotic files and I have a lot of them plus some purchased files. I even have one file -Acceleration file- which improves how effective other files. Some files I have listened to include but not limited to these:

Anti potty training
DS Toilet un training
Diapy Diapy
Baby bladder therapy
I have over a 100 files, some of which go beyond permanent incontinence. I am now in diapers 24/7 and now completely incontinent. The third one in the list shown, that was what the name of the file was and that was the reason I listed the way it was.
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence