New File: The Moment

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New File: The Moment

Postby wohermiston » September 14th, 2015, 10:52 am

New file, The Moment. The Moment is the random point in time when your mind and body reach an agreement to empty your bladder. The Moment is always steadfastly approaching.
I am trying some new techniques here so let me know what you think. WOH
http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/8871/The-Moment.php
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

thanks

Postby Duckypin » September 15th, 2015, 8:50 am

Hi,
Thanks for your continued efforts to support this process!

Duckypin
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wohermiston » September 15th, 2015, 7:29 pm

Well. I always appreciate your comments DP. I think we all wish there was some holy grail to all this. But it would seem that it is a very slow learning process. Hopefully, each step is one going forward. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

no holy grail

Postby Duckypin » September 17th, 2015, 6:00 am

Thanks for your continued good work and participation in the forum. I have listened to your latest work and will continue to listen as this just might be the file that keeps me diapered!

Thanks,

Duckypin
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wohermiston » October 2nd, 2015, 5:09 pm

So, I have been listening to - The Moment - regularly, probably tiwce a a day, before bed and once during the day. Usually I fall asleep at nite but often still wake up on the up count. This morning I woke up with a set of thoughts, which were simply: you will wet your pants, you will not know why, you will not know when and you will not know where. It was very clear. I am thinking that this is the subconscious crossing over to the conscious. I have never felt like that before. It was scary and cool all at the same time. Anyone else getting that? WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence