Potty Amnesia

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Potty Amnesia

Postby kiram » October 2nd, 2015, 7:56 am

Been listening to this file lately, and have a question for anyone who has had success with it.

Today, i spoke the trigger, and while i've been diapered, i have both wet and messed. What is interesting is that i've consciously done so, but in all cases, i've just allowed myself to go. Not really holding it, and definitely not any decision about should i or should i not.

Does this match up with what you've experienced? i guess that i was hoping for more unconscious diaper use - meaning not aware of needing to go or going until too late. Perhaps with time?
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » October 2nd, 2015, 11:52 am

hi,
I really don't think you can learn to ignore normal body signals. Erickson talks about getting subjects to ignore pain, But I am not sure the same can be said of normal body signals like the urge to go. I think the best chances of success come from simply accepting a new way of doing it. in this case diapers instead of the potty. But don't let me be a wet blanket. There have been postings suggesting that diaper use amnesia was possible. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby kiram » October 6th, 2015, 3:09 pm

thanks
kiram
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence