Little Boy/Baby Transformation

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Little Boy/Baby Transformation

Postby HypnoBodybuilder » November 5th, 2015, 7:08 pm

Hi all,

Very new here, aND although I know what my fetishes and desires are, I don't know what's possible and wondered if anyone can help me.

I'm a 41 year old bodybuilder masculine guy. Although I'm totally obsessed with gaining more muscle and things around that, I've also always wanted to be reduced by a dominating tist into a little boy or baby. If I can descrive it in a way that makes sense - to have my intelligence locked up or erased, or like my personality is put in a bottle in my head. It can see and feel, but otherwise totally helpless. I'm changed into a baby boy, respond like one. Not incontinence or diapers per se, but being a child/baby. With some instruction from the tist, I respond like a little guy, see things like a little guy. Want and need to suckle (in this case from a man's chest or otherwise), be spanked for being naughty. Experience the humiliation of being helpless, and treated like a toddler boy (even made to look like one).

I can go into more, but I think that's enough to give an idea. Thx
HypnoBodybuilder

Postby Tangy » November 5th, 2015, 9:51 pm

check out my file section I have plenty of dtuuff files that change you into a baby
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Little Boy/Baby transformation

Postby diaperbrian » November 5th, 2015, 10:03 pm

There is one file called Baby Transformation, which isn't free. The suggestions, which are quite few. They include regression to 18 month old, completely incontinent, not able to walk well, not able to speak well, will need bottles or pacifiers for rest of your life, will be baby constantly with no progression, and will be completely impotent. Some of these suggestions and there are others, happens more than once in the file. It is over 35 minutes long. You will not be able to feed yourself easily and you will not be able to relearn anything you forget.
Last edited by diaperbrian on November 29th, 2015, 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Postby HornyDude » November 7th, 2015, 11:44 am

HypnoBodybuilder,

Welcome to WMM.

"Very new here, aND although I know what my fetishes and desires are, I don't know what's possible and wondered if anyone can help me."

With almost 6300 files available, it is a challenge to find some that really 'fit' a particular fetish. The file navigator can help you quite quickly.

In the Main Menu on the left side of the page, click on 'Files' to open up the file navigator. Click on the '+' in front of 'Diapers/Incontinence' and check the box for 'Age Regression' because you indicated that incontinence was not a requirement.

Today (11/07) that selection gives 103 files. Turn your attention to the 'Sort' menu and notice that you can sort files by 'rating' and 'popularity'. 'Rating' is determined by people who liked a file enough to go back and actually enter their rating in the file description. 'Popularity' is based on the number of times the file was downloaded. A file that is near the top on both lists is probably a good candidate - - IF it matches your fetish. Read the descriptions and see what tickles your fancy.

Based on what you wrote, I would select 'Daddy's Little Boy' by Sarnoga - - you will probably make different choices.

Happy hunting and have fun.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence