New File: Peescription

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New File: Peescription

Postby wohermiston » November 7th, 2015, 1:51 pm

Hi, Just added a new one. Called peescription, a little play on words there. The file develops as a prescription where you will imagine a virtual bladder stent. A stent is a hollow tube used to render you unable to hold your pee. Hope you like it. Comments welcome as usual. WOH
http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/9007/peescription.php
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

thanks

Postby Duckypin » November 10th, 2015, 5:55 am

Hello wohermiston,
Thanks for another great file. With your help, I will be a diaper dependent toddler someday.
thanks so much,
duckpin
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nikole » November 15th, 2015, 10:38 am

Hey wohermiston!

It's an interesting approch. A lot of files increase enjoying wearing and using diapers, whereas this file just explains that holding pee does not work any more.
I'm already waiting for the day I give it a try (in about 5 months :( )...

Thanks!!!

Yours,
mika
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wohermiston » November 15th, 2015, 5:25 pm

Thanks for the coments DP.
Mika, I have tried many different approaches. As they come to me, I put them into a script and record them. I like to stay away from direct commands to do something or that you cannot control something. Rather instead trying to create ideas that you can play out in your mind over time. If you can fully imagine that you have a stent in your bladder , then maybe you can accept that when you pass urine, it is the stent that's doing it. At least, that is what it feels like right? This is all from the playbook of Milton Erickson. Somehow you have to connect the desired changes with everyday things that you do. Make that connection, and the change follows. Have fun with it. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby wohermiston » November 18th, 2015, 9:13 am

Here is a real medical procedure involving Urethral stents.
http://www.bjui.org/cases/86.1/bju749.htm
maybe this will help you visualize what the file is trying to invoke.
WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby bittergrey » December 3rd, 2015, 11:52 pm

Hypnotic stents have a lot of potential that physical stents can't tap. In contrast to physical stents, hypnotic stents have less risk of infection, device failure, etc.

Might someone be thinking about a stent removal file?

The video link doesn't seem to work, and that might be for the best. At least according to Google video, many urethral stents are used to temporarily permit urination through an enlarged prostate. They cripple the inner sphincter but leave the outer sphincter fully functional. The opposite might be desired to remove voluntary urinary control.
bittergrey
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » December 4th, 2015, 12:57 pm

What a shame, it looks like alot of changes were made at that site bjui.org.
anyway, it wasn't a video, it was just a synopsis of a study done using uertheral stents on nursing home patients. that is the main concern when using a stent of BPH is the surgeon must be careful how far he goes in with it. I just though it might be an interesting approach to further the idea that you are not in control of your pee without actually saying it directly in that way. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence