New File: EveryDayNow

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New File: EveryDayNow

Postby wohermiston » November 27th, 2015, 8:04 am

Hi,
Just uploaded a new one called EveryDayNow.
http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/9082/EveryDayNow.php
this is a nice daily affirmation type of file. I beleive that the right words are out there, it is just a matter of finding them. I also beleive that the listener has to do the ultimate translation. So there is a partnership there as well. This is my best attempt at approaching that goal. Please comment as you wish. Good Luck WOH.
Oh, it shows to be $1000 file now. That is some sort of bug. I could never take money for my efforts here. I have emailed EMG, hopefully he can fix that quickly.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Update

Postby wohermiston » November 28th, 2015, 8:21 am

OK, so I just deleted it and reloaded it and now it is ok, just plain old premium. That was very strange, but I must say I am surprised no "Big Pocket" listeners did not spring the $1k for a listen. Just goes to show that price isn't everything. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

thanks!

Postby Duckypin » December 1st, 2015, 6:48 am

thanks wohermiston,
I like the pace and the style and realize that you are so right! Thanks for continually working to help me and others in this process!
Duckpin
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wohermiston » December 1st, 2015, 8:05 am

Your welcome Ducky Pin! I really like this one as well. Nice and simple. and it can pretty much compliment any other file. Good luck to all.WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence