infantilism therapy

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

infantilism therapy

Postby wohermiston » December 6th, 2015, 8:49 pm

http://www.toddlertime.com/dx/regression/infantilism.htm

some may find this interesting.
WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby ProfessorPig » December 7th, 2015, 2:23 am

good read. thanks for sharing.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Mister_Marmalade » December 11th, 2015, 2:30 pm

I've always pondered about the psychological motivations for some of this behavior, but I've never read anything as thorough and professional as that before; really an intriguing article.

I guess that makes me curious, where do people fall on the spectrum here? I know that I've always thought of myself fairly firmly in the fetish territory, but reading this makes me think that I may have had these impulses earlier and simply sexualized it during my discovery of the libido.

What are other people's thoughts?
Mister_Marmalade
Regular
Regular

Postby trisy » December 14th, 2015, 10:33 pm

Kathy Stringer has been deposed and disproven many times in our community, and, IIRC, isn't actually educated in modern psychology, and her "theories" are based solely on her experiences with her Sissy husband. Nice thoughts, and a great way to recap what's already been said, but, I wouldn't rely on any of this as a substitute for any form of "therapy", aside, of course, from whatever it is you do behind closed doors..
trisy

Return to Diapers and Incontinence