SORRY TO INTERRUPT

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

SORRY TO INTERRUPT

Postby ChasteAndPlay » January 31st, 2016, 5:58 am

Sorry to interrupt but I have to admit that I want to be diapered, I want to be submissive while diapered, I want to be chaste while diapered, I want to be a diapered slave, I want to be a slave to diapers. God dammit it worked. LOL Okay check out the file ba 4 diaper night. It made me type this out and I admit, it's true. :D
ChasteAndPlay

Re: SORRY TO INTERRUPT

Postby Tangy » January 31st, 2016, 8:22 pm

ChasteAndPlay wrote:Sorry to interrupt but I have to admit that I want to be diapered, I want to be submissive while diapered, I want to be chaste while diapered, I want to be a diapered slave, I want to be a slave to diapers>>>>. God dammit <<<<it worked. LOL Okay check out the file ba 4 diaper night. It made me type this out and I admit, it's true. :D

remove the words in the arrows and we might consider it. 8O
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby ChasteAndPlay » February 27th, 2016, 12:42 am

OK, right now I'm sitting in a Abena m4 with two booster pads and I'm hoping by the morning I'll be thickly padded with 6 booster pads and three diapers. So thick that there's no way anyone could miss it and I'll waddle like a fool. I wish I could go out like this all the time. And be a chaste diapered slave who is submissive while diapered. P.S. I tuck my dick back to be more like a girl and am a sissy. I like wearing a butt plug and penis gag so that I am completely sissified while diapered too. I like how as the layers get thicker and thicker I become more bisexual and chaste. I like how the diapers feel soggy and filled with my sissy submissive mess.
ChasteAndPlay

Postby ChasteAndPlay » February 27th, 2016, 1:04 am

Ok, now packed tightly into 6 booster pads for my permanent incontinence as a chaste sissy diaper slave. There are two Abena m4s trying to hold all my padded and buttpluged bottom contained in. My clit tightly packed backwards to force what my permanent chastity belt will be like. Nice, tight and feminizing as a diaper slave to mistress.
ChasteAndPlay

Postby ProfessorPig » February 27th, 2016, 8:11 pm

i am glad to hear you are having such fun exploring your diapered desires. :D
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby ChasteAndPlay » February 28th, 2016, 4:49 am

Thank you Prof Pig. I really am. Man, that file really struck home for some reason. I really do want all those things too. It's great there's online forums where people can shamelessly enjoy themselves. Too bad there's not more venues for IRL.
ChasteAndPlay

Postby ProfessorPig » February 28th, 2016, 6:17 pm

It's great there's online forums where people can shamelessly enjoy themselves. Too bad there's not more venues for IRL.

depending on where you live they are out there.

the most important thing that you can do to move towards your desires though is to find enablers in your life. enablers will help you focus on your goals and encourage them to move towards them. i recommend creating a private twitter account where you can share your desires and talk to others who share similar desires. you can easily imagine how exciting to be to be able to freely talk about your progress as it happens and have other people encourage you in real time, or perhaps you might benefit more from looking at their good examples of being locked up and padded, and how excited they feel to share it with others.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence