Slowly Becoming a Bedwetter

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Slowly Becoming a Bedwetter

Postby lexi1355 » February 13th, 2016, 11:15 pm

I've posted here before about my experiments with Bedwetting. I've gotten much farther in my goal this time. This last week I woke up 3 different mornings with my Diaper completely soaked and leaking enough that my bed was SOAKED!!

So when can some one officially claim to be a bed wetter? I pretty much already think of my self as a Bedwetter, and 3 times in a week is making my goal seem real.

This morning was defiantly the winner for best Bedwetting as of yet! I had wet a molicare before bed so I just poked holes in it and put another one over it. Then a night time cloth diaper and plastic pants. So I was pretty prepared.
I loaded a ton of water through the night and then drank some alcohol before going to bed. I've been practicing not clinching after I potty and can stay relaxed pretty well now. So as I was falling asleep I wet my diaper and never clinched after words.
I was pretty surprised to wake up in a completely soaked diaper and bed!

I remember last night while listening to my hypnosis (baby pants bedwetter and day wetter) that I had a moment where I saw my first morning that I woke up to a surprise Bedwetting Accident (with out alcohol or sleeping pills) and it kinda scared me in a very fun way!!
Right now it still doesn't seem real. Even with three alcohol induced bedwetting in a week,
I haven't had the "holy shit, I'm a Bedwetter" moment. Which I'm so excited to have, even though the preview of it was scary.
I've decided that after I've had a few natural Bedwetting Accidents, that I'll start listening to "Bedwetter, fear to reality" I think it would really help cement me into full time Bedwetting. And make me to scared to ever stop wearing my Night time Diapers. Then maybe the "Accidents" for day time wetting file.
I think I've been seeing results faster this time because I've been wearing 24/7 this last week to try and shrink my already small bladder. Which has been working pretty well.
I wish I could find some one to encourage me, I hate it when I get scared and stop wearing. It sucks to see your practice and hard work reversed. One of these days I'll push a little over the edge and be stuck as a Bedwetter!
lexi1355

Re: Slowly Becoming a Bedwetter

Postby Zegirican » February 22nd, 2016, 11:03 pm

This is amazing! Your obviously making great progress! I personally am very excited for you and would love to here more from you about your progress and practice. If you need encouragement then you can pm me. I have diaper fanticies but I cannot act upon them, so reading about you story is very fun! If you have KiK and want encouragement then you can pm me and I'll give you my KiK. Keep up the good work and don't be afraid of what you want! -Zegirican
KiK: Kit_CatBoy
Likes: Pet play, submitting, chastity, orgasm play, cross dressing, hypnosis, diapers, and a little bit of femminization

limits: public, scat, blood, money, physical torture.
(Might me more limits i haven't run into yet)
Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby lexi1355 » February 27th, 2016, 10:18 pm

My kik is lexi2023
lexi1355

Progress towards Becoming a Bedwetter

Postby lexi1355 » February 29th, 2016, 11:23 am

Well I'd like to thank Zegirican for your help! I had been having some success with the file curse Bedwetter. But wasn't listening enough or on the right schedule to see real results. Last night I totally almost didn't listen before bed, but I had promised my new friend that I would listen and wet every night.
Well.......
I woke up during the middle of wetting! And I remember starting the wetting in a dream, not at a toilet either. I just keep trying to wet my diaoper, then woke up laying in bed wetting. Which is a huge leap forward! I had one real accident last week. And then a bunch caused by drinking alcohol in the last few weeks. Then a waking wetting!
I have been zoning out a lot deeper, plus I've made sure I needed to go a bit before starting the file so I've been able to wet when the file tells me to. I feel like that's something I've never been able to do on time.
Having a friend to help, even to just remind you to keep going is helpful!
Any support is greatly appreciated. Please tell me to continue on this goal.
lexi1355

Postby Zegirican » March 9th, 2016, 10:34 pm

Keep up the good work Lexi! Happy to hear progress is being made.
KiK: Kit_CatBoy
Likes: Pet play, submitting, chastity, orgasm play, cross dressing, hypnosis, diapers, and a little bit of femminization

limits: public, scat, blood, money, physical torture.
(Might me more limits i haven't run into yet)
Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby frosty46 » March 14th, 2016, 10:34 am

Will you make a playlist on hypno-fetish.com for us to follow?
I would have fun trying what your trying.

And of course, I support you adventures.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence