Pampers Scent, It Happened Again

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Pampers Scent, It Happened Again

Postby wohermiston » February 28th, 2016, 9:16 am

It has probably been more than 10 years since this has happened, but the other day it happened again. Coming out of a store, about to get into my car, I smelled that familiar vintage scent. But by the time I could really focus on my surroundings, no one was around to ask. I wish these events would happen more slowly so I might have the time to see who it is and ask, "what perfume are you wearing?" But it just confirms to me what I have always believed, that there is a perfume out there that smells every bit like Vintage Pampers. I just cannot seem to find it. I have given up searching the perfume forums, because for every perfume that has been described as smelling like Pampers, it has been a strike out. Curve Crush is the only thing that even comes close, but it is still missing some finer points. And there is the complication that the same perfume smells different on every person that uses it. Oh well... That's life i guess. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Re: Pampers Scent, It Happened Again

Postby wohermiston » June 5th, 2016, 8:14 am

Here's an update. If you apply Baby Magic lotion and then spray with Curve Crush for woman by Liz Claiborne, you'll be very close to that original pampers scent as I remember it. And even if my scent memory is off, this is still one very nice baby scent. Try it and let us know what you think. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence