Review Salk sanipant and Gary's active wear

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Review Salk sanipant and Gary's active wear

Postby wohermiston » March 20th, 2016, 8:55 am

Hi,
thought i would share a review on these two items.
The Salk Sanipant is very comfortable due to the low stress elastics around the waist and legs. These elastics are covered with cotton which also adds to comfort. Many other plastic pants are just to tight in thighs in my opinion. These are not. The pant is a heavy vinyl that is covered with a polyester for a smooth outer texture. Color is white. the sizings are liberal. So if you are inbetween sizes choose the lower one.
Gary's active wear are very light weight fabric and available in several colors. the elastics are aggressive and I suggest going 2 sizes up to get comfortable thigh tension. otherwise they will feel very tight. and even at 2 sizes up I still thought the waist was too tight. Maybe they will loosen up over time. hard to say. But I like the colors. I think you can get custom sizes if you order a certain quantity. I remember one of those old "got milk" ads in a magazine that showed a guy bench pressing weights and he was wearing a pair of these or something very similar. I have never seen shorts with elastic thighs, except girls gym uniforms. that is what these looked like. Anyone remember that? WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Re: Review Salk sanipant and Gary's active wear

Postby ddrkidmix » March 20th, 2016, 10:43 pm

I don't remember the benchpress/shorts one right off hand, but the 'Got Milk?' commercials were priceless especially when the guy gets locked in the experimental white room (complete with white fish) with the plate of choc chip cookies in the middle. Ends up losing his mind, poor chap.

I used to wear onesies over my diaper at work but I'm looking for a lightweight "cover" of sorts for my diapers to help cover my diapers under my hospital scrubs. I got a case of the Northshore Lite Premiums (plastic bkd) and they are actually incredibly loud when walking. I guess I'll have to make due with onesies since I bend over a lot at work but would be nice to have incontinent/diaper friendly scrubwear... *sigh*
ddrkidmix

Re: Review Salk sanipant and Gary's active wear

Postby wohermiston » March 21st, 2016, 2:51 pm

the Gary's are light weight. you could also consider runners shorts. I posted something on them awhile ago. runners shorts have a support inside because runners use them without underwear and I find them great for diaper support. My issue with onesies is they can cause the diaper to splay between your legs and this can lead to leaking. maybe I was doing something wrong! WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence