Diaper Trap

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Diaper Trap

Postby redherring » March 24th, 2016, 2:09 pm

After a long absence, I have to come back to tell this story.

On of my favorite file is "Diaper Trap". I was the person that suggested this file many years ago, and love it. My wife enjoys putting me in situations where there's no time to 'dry out', keeping me wearing a diaper in some awkward situations.

Funny story... recently I was in the hospital, and for medical reasons ended up in what the nurse referred to as 'a brief, just in case'. That actually sounded fine to me, but I was not going to tell them that! However, when I couldn't keep it dry for two days (combined with being well-hydrated by IV) it led to lots of difficult questions, and tests, and snickering from my wife who knew exactly what was going on.

In the end I managed to convince them to remove the brief, I only wet the bed once, and then the cycle was broken. But boy, that was interesting.... I should write a full story on it, as it was an interesting experience, from the why the doctor suggested the brief, my wife agreeing before I could ("Make the nurses life easier!"), to the downsides of the dr's real concern, tests, and the fear of repercussions. It all turned out "mostly" OK, though.
redherring

Re: Diaper Trap

Postby kiram » March 26th, 2016, 4:04 am

WOuld love to hear that story, if you have the time to type it out. Sounds interesting on several levels.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence