Shrinking due to hypnosis.

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Shrinking due to hypnosis.

Postby HiddenBaby » May 27th, 2016, 8:34 pm

Is shrinking from hypnosis possible, and to what extent?

A common niche in hypnosis is weight loss, which does shoe some kind of shrinkage is possible, albeit a normal kind. But then when also have files like the Prepubescent file, that says it will shrink you and make you smaller, but is it really capable of such physical changes? Or is it merely an illusion? The comment suggestion would suggest it's real, as people say it's made their family nervous, and that they've experienced really changes. So assuming it's true, that you can shrink, to what extent is it possible to shrink? Can I only stop at getting smaller to that of a boy? Can I get down to the size of a toddler with right file and enough time and patience? I'm honestly curious. I'd love to shrink, but it doesn't seem too incredibly feasible. Those familiar, please fill me in.
HiddenBaby

Re: Shrinking due to hypnosis.

Postby OxyFemboi » May 28th, 2016, 10:04 pm

HiddenBaby wrote
Is shrinking from hypnosis possible, and to what extent?

A common niche in hypnosis is weight loss, which does shoe some kind of shrinkage is possible, albeit a normal kind. But then when also have files like the Prepubescent file, that says it will shrink you and make you smaller, but is it really capable of such physical changes? Or is it merely an illusion? The comment suggestion would suggest it's real, as people say it's made their family nervous, and that they've experienced really changes. So assuming it's true, that you can shrink, to what extent is it possible to shrink? Can I only stop at getting smaller to that of a boy? Can I get down to the size of a toddler with right file and enough time and patience? I'm honestly curious. I'd love to shrink, but it doesn't seem too incredibly feasible. Those familiar, please fill me in.

There are files on WMM which cause you physically shrink. They are:
CycoMelody: Curse Shorter -- $20.00 Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=2512
smaller2: Shrinking--Control Panel For Your Height Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=7142
OxyFemboi: Shrinking 2.0 Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=9659

There is a Success Stories Forum thread called Shrinking--Control Panel For Your Height dedicated to smaller2's Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height file. I uploaded my upgrade of smaller2's file on May 19,, 2016, which I called Shrinking 2.0. There are many success stories reported on the Forum thread. [One person started out at seventy-three (73) inches in January 2016 and as of May 18, 2016 is now at sixty-five (65) inches ... and he is still shrinking. His goal is sixty (60) inches.]

I shrunk from six feet zero inches to five feet ten inches. This height loss was verified by my General Physician when I went in for a check-up. Others have had similar experiences. None of these files set a limit on how short you can get. A natural limit might exist, but. if such a limit exists, I have no idea what that limit might be..

When using files, it's best to use one file. There are some contradictory suggestions in smaller2's file and CycoMelody's file. Since I wrote my file to be compatible with smaller2's file, there are contrdictory suggesstions between my file and CycoMelody's file.

If you use any of the height shrinkage files, please post your success story in Shrinking--Control Panel For Your Height. You could inspire others.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Diapers and Incontinence