Triggers that work for you.

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Triggers that work for you.

Postby frosty46 » June 2nd, 2016, 6:14 am

Aside from using hypno to make you wet, has anyone else managed to get some triggers that cause them to wet? I have a few now, but want to see if anyone is still even using this occasionally.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Re: Triggers that work for you.

Postby wohermiston » June 2nd, 2016, 7:29 am

hi,
I have concluded that peeing is a naturally hypnotic event. in order to get the brain to release it's hold on the bladder, a trance of sorts is required. It's just that we learn this at such an early age, we don't remember learning it. I have always felt that the best trigger for peeing is the natural urge that comes from the bladder. With that the mind slips into a short trance and the bladder lets go. What I have yet to understand is whether it is the subconscious or the conscious mind that interferes with this process. Like if someone walks in on you when peeing and you abruptly stop the flow;
what is responsible for that? There is still a lot of mystery that surrounds the process of urination. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby Mister_Marmalade » June 3rd, 2016, 1:52 am

I have not yet actually been able to successfully get a trigger to stick with me that will unconditionally make me wet. I'd be interested to know, frosty, what triggers have actually worked for you and what sort of schedule you were on to get them to work, if you'd be willing to share that info. Sorry I'm no help to you - if there's something else that I could help you with, please let me know and I'll do my best!
Mister_Marmalade
Regular
Regular

Postby frosty46 » June 6th, 2016, 3:33 pm

So look to all your files as though they are simply making it acceptable to lose control when you listen. If you look to them as these magic things that are supposed to make you cluck like a chicken involuntarily wetting your pants, I'm pretty sure you are going to make sure that doesn't ever take hold subconsciously.

So heres how you get yourself to experience what you want. At least, this is how I came to experience what I want. Drink plenty of water throughout the day, and some coffee while you are out doing your life. When you go to the bathroom, stop and start your stream as many times as you can. What you want to do here, is wear out your muscle that would hold back. You don't need to be going either, you can just do pelvic floor exercise through the day till youre exhausted.

Once you get home, play your files that you feel most comfortable with. Wear your best diapers and just get very comfortable. Drink some beer/alcohol, and sooner or later one of your files is going to be telling you to wet when you start to feel the need to do so.

so what you want to do is add in an extra thing over the diaper, like smoking a bongload, doing some coke, sucking on a paci, whatever it is, you want to hold on until you can't reasonably hold it anymore before you engage in said activity and while doing whatever it is you want to be your trigger, just release fully and you should start to build up that activity with a trigger in your brain that it is ok to fully release. Don't expect it to happen right away.

Do this about ten times and you should start to understand what triggers feel like.

You may just be at your house alone not even diapered and feel one of the most intense urges to go simply by engaging in your trigger.

Maybe you will be with someone you feel very comfortable with when you feel the effects of your first learned trigger.

All I can say, is that it is very interesting to feel that loss of control you set out to experience with skepticism when you first started looking into all these crazy kinks.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Postby frosty46 » June 6th, 2016, 3:48 pm

tell us what files you are using as well, the files I use are on my profile for hypno-fetish.com

since using those files, and beginning to feel some effects, I have been able to listen to more. What's important is using a file that resonates with you.

When I started, I couldn't listen to emg files because of an aversion I have with his tone. But now that I have experienced working files, I can listen to his work and take advantage of it.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Postby Mister_Marmalade » June 9th, 2016, 1:45 am

Thanks for the advice, frosty! I'm actually not using any files currently: I'm on the hunt for some effective ones - been shopping around a bit and attempting to find the files I best respond to. I'm eager to give your files a try!
Mister_Marmalade
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » June 9th, 2016, 7:07 am

I am finding some success with my little lullaby nursery, just google it. That's the amazing voice of Ember larimar. Good luck to all. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby mp » June 17th, 2016, 2:01 pm

Yes Ember larimar have done a great job with her hypnotic sessions. I use them also and found them very strong.

Have already been successful with them
mp
Regular
Regular

Postby frosty46 » June 22nd, 2016, 6:51 am

http://momminitup.com/bodily-functions/pavlovs-bowels/
Follow into this link further, I'm going to check out this ember Larimer material.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence