Multiple-Point Diaper Training (SO MANY POINTS!!!!!)

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Multiple-Point Diaper Training (SO MANY POINTS!!!!!)

Postby williysimmons » July 13th, 2016, 6:42 pm

So, I once found out, on a different website, that someone posted a 10-point diaper training file :idea: on this site. So, I figured one day, "Why not make more points?" Here's what I got for my first script:

1. Diapers are absolutely positively required for this, as it is permanent!!!!!
2. Swim diapers cause full incontinence for exactly 1 week, so don't wear them. Like, ever.
3. You will wet yourself at 1;00, 4:00, 7:00 and 10:00, no matter what time of day it is or what time zone you're in. :ugeek:
4. Successful orgasm results in 24-hour incontinence.
5. Drinking anything, hearing "diaper" or "baby" or any variation of them, or seeing packs of diapers makes you pee.
6. Hearing "babyfur" or "diaperfur" makes you void for 1 minute. 5 if someone says "You're a baby".
7. Drinking juice of any kind will result in 3-hour bowel incontinence. You otherwise have full bowel control. (Yes, you can void your bowels in the toilet.)
8. Other than those triggers, there really is no way to "go". :?
9. Remembering the triggers from 4-6 is impossible. Finding out about them will cause month-long incontinence. By the end of said time period, you will instantly forget said triggers.
10. Other than that, you will remember every trigger, and the trigger that immediately follows this point.
11. When you (and you alone) say "full bladder", what will happen is just that: your bladder will fill full. :roll:
12. Your diaper must be messy and/or thoroughly soaked for it to be changed.
13. You will only pee in your diapers (unless you are voiding bowels as well).
14. At some age ending with 9, you will post a video of you peeing your diaper to God-knows-what-site-you-prefer. (YouTube is recommended, but not necessary.)
15. You will only enter water to bathe. You must be naked then, because like I said, SWIM DIAPERS ARE NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!!!
16. You will not feel any guilt or shame about wearing diapers, and will tell [anyone who asks] [why you need them].

(DISCLAIMER: Point 16 (and Point 12 for the most part) were NOT IDEATE BY ME! Credit belongs to EMG Hypnosis and the person I mentioned in the beginning, respectively! :oops: (The messy diaper part, however, was all me. :D ))

So, yeah, if anyone wants to do this one or has any questions (I think I was explicit enough :roll: ), plz tell me! It would be awesome if I got this script a voice of itself! (If you know what I mean... :lol: )
~Williy
williysimmons

Re: Multiple-Point Diaper Training (SO MANY POINTS!!!!!)

Postby bgo2 » July 14th, 2016, 11:56 am

Why no swim diapers?
bgo2
Regular
Regular

Postby jmedwick79 » August 29th, 2017, 5:01 pm

I need and want to do So this badly
jmedwick79

Postby hunter » January 7th, 2018, 1:19 pm

I would love to try this with anyone.
hunter
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence