Train Bladder Incontinant

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Train Bladder Incontinant

Postby mille » March 23rd, 2006, 10:54 am

Did anyone ever have any soccess with this file ?.
mille
Regular
Regular

Postby third » March 23rd, 2006, 11:50 am

I have been using this file for a few months now and am glad to say I am now in diapers 24/7, although I was also actively un-potty training myself by urinating frequently(every half hour to reduce bladder capacity) and practicing relaxing my muscles so it would be easier to start going in a diaper.
third

Postby mille » March 23rd, 2006, 12:59 pm

Sound nice how long did it take you, would love to lose control of my bawl and blader.

Thought is was the only one that wanted this. Im just trying to go went ever i have to.
mille
Regular
Regular

Postby dynamite » March 28th, 2006, 6:08 am

i listened to this file 3 times in one day.
the next day i wasn't wearing a diaper and i was running to and from the toilet all day.
even 2 mins after i had gone i felt the urge again.
now i use train diapers 1 and 2 and they are perfect for me
dynamite
Regular
Regular

Postby hypno-nut » May 5th, 2006, 9:51 am

I have used this file a few times & have noticed that, instead of all out incontinence, I have trouble keeping urine in when I laugh. It flows only a little bit when I laugh but It's still progress :D
hypno-nut
Regular
Regular

Postby furryfox » June 3rd, 2006, 8:50 pm

WOW!!!I had an accident only one hour after listening to this file.I have been working on my PC when suddenly i´ve got an urgent need to pee,but before i could get up from my chair i´ve started peeing-it wasn´t very bad cuz i´ve reflectively stopped it,but it was enough to create a wet spot on my pants. :oops:
I think that i will listen to this file again.....and again.....and again........ 8)

(and sorry for my english)
furryfox

Postby jeremiah » June 4th, 2006, 1:45 pm

I've listening to this file 2 times, without any success yet.
I listened once, then about 3 days later I listened again, and nothing yet.
I want to be bladder incontinent, so i'll listen more.
If somewhere, there was a subliminal version I would like it :]
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

train bladder incontinent

Postby babyjoe40 » October 12th, 2006, 12:29 pm

I have been using this file along with curse penis shrink and curse thumb sucking. I have been wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants 24/7 for several years and along with using this cd I have become totally bladder incontinent. I also mess my diaper as soon as I have the urge and my muscles back there have become weak from non use. Also my penis has shrunk to the size of a ten year old and I suck my thumb or pacifier every night. I think I am going to get some baby bottles and start taking warm milk to bed. Good luck, the cds do work!
babyjoe40

Re: train bladder incontinent

Postby liljonny » October 12th, 2006, 4:07 pm

babyjoe40 wrote:I have been using this file along with curse penis shrink and curse thumb sucking. I have been wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants 24/7 for several years and along with using this cd I have become totally bladder incontinent. I also mess my diaper as soon as I have the urge and my muscles back there have become weak from non use. Also my penis has shrunk to the size of a ten year old and I suck my thumb or pacifier every night. I think I am going to get some baby bottles and start taking warm milk to bed. Good luck, the cds do work!

I would like to get my penis down to the size of a babies dick. It is now 2" long when soft.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » October 12th, 2006, 9:32 pm

i wonder if there's any way the subliminal version of this file could be cleaned up? i can barely hear EMG, although maybe that's how it's supposed to be?
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby willingsub » October 13th, 2006, 1:32 am

joe wrote:i can barely hear EMG, although maybe that's how it's supposed to be?

It is. A subliminal file is supposed to be "percieved by or affecting someones mind without their being aware of it" (Oxfor Compact English definition of 'subliminal').

The idea of a subliminal is you don't go into trance, but just do whatever you are doing, while not consciously hearing the voice telling you things. It's supposed to go straight into your subconscious, while getting around the conscious mind through stealth instead of through trance. The visual version of this is bits of text flashing across your computer screen, barely visible, and way too fast gone again to actually read.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

penis shrink

Postby babyjoe40 » October 18th, 2006, 10:02 am

I am not sure whether mine is even two inches. It is more like one and a half inches. I plan on using the cd for a lot longer, so I think it will be permanent. I am not sure how small it will get but it is pretty small now compared to what it was when I started. I need to work on my bowels now. I want to be completely incontinent.
babyjoe40

Postby joe » December 24th, 2006, 11:10 pm

i have been listening to this file for the past two or three days and i have peed my pants almost four times today, the problem is that i have enough control to hold it and run outside where it won't make a mess. how do i get the release to be continuous and total?
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby alpurl » December 24th, 2006, 11:31 pm

Joe, to be perfectly honest with you, you just need to relax.

Believe it or not, I'm perfectly capable of holding my bladder or not holding it and having no control while in diapers.

I have never listened to any hypnosis, subliminal, or used any other kind of file. No training or curse files. Just naturally letting go.

I'll tend to dribble a little every 15-30 minutes or so, just as soon as my bladder has enough to void.

If I drink a little to much fluid, then it becomes difficult to relax and just let it flow as needed. My bladder becomes full quickly and then I really gotta go. When that happens, I flood, and tend to leak.

Wetting while sleeping is another story. Wetting while asleep doesn't happen. I stay dry.
alpurl

Postby mp » December 25th, 2006, 6:32 am

alpurl wrote:Joe, to be perfectly honest with you, you just need to relax.

Believe it or not, I'm perfectly capable of holding my bladder or not holding it and having no control while in diapers.

I have never listened to any hypnosis, subliminal, or used any other kind of file. No training or curse files. Just naturally letting go.

I'll tend to dribble a little every 15-30 minutes or so, just as soon as my bladder has enough to void.

If I drink a little to much fluid, then it becomes difficult to relax and just let it flow as needed. My bladder becomes full quickly and then I really gotta go. When that happens, I flood, and tend to leak.

Wetting while sleeping is another story. Wetting while asleep doesn't happen. I stay dry.

Same goes for me, when in diapers i wet, but at night i stay dry. I had some little accidents, during the day, without them :oops:

I use all kind of files, not only from this site.
mp
Regular
Regular

train bladder incontinent

Postby babyjoe40 » May 10th, 2007, 11:21 am

I used this file quite awhile before I became totally bladder incontinent. For the last three months, I have been using Only Diapers and Diaper controls you. Although I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for about three years now, I am less concerned about other people noticing them after using Only Diapers. Also, this morning is the first time I woke up in a dirty diaper as well as wet. I have been trying to become bowel incontinent for some time and I hope this is finally happening. I wear double cloth diapers during the day and double diapers with a soaker at night. I always wake up soaked but this is the first time I messed my diaper in my sleep. I love it!
babyjoe40

Return to Diapers and Incontinence