ABDL new series

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

ABDL new series

Postby mistresssurrender » August 23rd, 2017, 3:00 am

I am so sorry to read of the server issues here. Looks as though all My posts about My new ABDL series, have gone AWOL.

The first file in this series is:

ABDL -wet diaper training.

http://www.sensualmistress.com/ABDL-wet ... ning..html

Great reviews including this one....:

I tried the files last night (the Deepening Hypnosis and Diaper Wetting files) and holy cats, are those effective. They're really well-made files - the recording quality and audio effects are top notch. Not only that, but the suggestions are powerful. I totally lost myself in the induction. And by the time I realized I was listening to the Diaper Wetting file, I was already soaked.

Mistress Surrender, I have to give you lots of credit. Your files have quickly become some of my favorites (and I have listened to MANY). I hope you make more that cater to AB/DL fetishists!
Mister Marmalade

I have put this file ON SALE at sensualmistress.... go listen to My sweet seductive voice. Listen, obey...fall.
you know you want to.

I am now working on the 4th file in this new series.

Surrender is inevitable.
mistresssurrender
Mentor
Mentor

Re: ABDL new series

Postby kiram » August 30th, 2017, 4:26 am

it does sound so appealing...
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby kiram » August 31st, 2017, 4:29 am

Mistress Surrender, send you a PM
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby mistresssurrender » September 1st, 2017, 3:43 am

I do love making ... enticing hypnosis recordings.

I have replied to your message... kiram.

I am working on another AB file... a series about The Girlfriend experience....

Surrender is inevitable.
mistresssurrender
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mistresssurrender » September 1st, 2017, 7:02 pm

Another very happy AB:

"This is the best incontinence programming or training hypnosis file I’ve ever used. I’ve been a diaper lover since my teens and big baby for over 20 years. I’ve tried files from just about every one and every place I could find, with some results but not the truly baby like wetting with no resistance or trying.

Lady Surrenders soft programming takes you down deep and then implants her triggers and programming deep in your subconscious seriously affecting your perceptions and response to needing to pee. It becomes automatic and effortless to pee in diapers.

The first night after using the file just 3 times I remained soundly asleep all night and woke up with a wonderfully soaked diaper in the morning. Refreshed from a good night sleep and warm, wet and happy. I hadn’t slept through the night for years.

After two weeks or daily use of the file, I am wetting like a happy little baby with my incontinence switch permanently in the Pee in Diaper position. I’ve worn diapers 24×7 for over 30 years so I’m always in a diaper.

I highly recommend this file, and getting the Deepening Hypnosis induction, initial programming file. The second file deeply enhances the effectiveness of Wet in Diapers programming."

I do love... taking control of your fetish.... taking control of your subconscious mind.

Resistance is futile.
mistresssurrender
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kiram » September 24th, 2017, 5:39 am

Quick note to say how much i've enjoyed the files. While i can't say that i've totally let go, i've been on the verge of it, for the last couple of listens and it feels amazing. Looking forward to each time i listen...
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby mistresssurrender » September 25th, 2017, 6:51 pm

kiram,
That's great to hear.
I look forward to reading of your success in becoming incontinent as you obey My every instruction.

As I said- I am available to coach subjects into how to achieve a deeper trance .... an Assessment Interview (these interviews cost $50 for 20 mins) will give you some strategies to use.
Surrender is inevitable.
mistresssurrender
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mistresssurrender » September 25th, 2017, 6:54 pm

Such delicious programming to become incontinent...
Another review:

I saw this file last night & I had to try it!

I’ve tried other ‘wetting’ files. When they work, which is rare, it gives me a stronger sense of being controlled as i am literally losing control and peeing on command… so to speak.

Of course YOUR recording is incredible as all YOUR files are. I was deep deep in trance and wetting my diapers 1/2 way through the recording. I was even more amazed that I actually wet in diaper multiple times. In the end, my body was still trying to wet even though there wasn’t any more urine to expel.

I will listen to this recording again and again. The freedom, the real physical loss of control, obeying Mistress… nothing could be better.

Thank YOU, Mistress Surrender!
mistresssurrender
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mistresssurrender » January 24th, 2018, 9:40 pm

I have released a new ABDL file:
ABDL wet diaper 2

This is a permanent incontinence file based on My Live Hypnosis sessions with ABs.

you will also find a ABDL bundle 1 product listing on sensualmistress.com

https://www.sensualmistress.com/ABDL-Bundle-1..html

Lady S.
mistresssurrender
Mentor
Mentor

Postby little-bri » January 28th, 2018, 5:31 pm

mistresssurrender....

i got Your Wet Diaper Training file a few months ago and i managed to listen to it on a fairly regular basis before getting a bit spooked at how i was losing bladder control when i would wear diapers. i stopped for a bit, but couldn't help starting to listen again and reveling in the relaxation and how my bladder weakened so easily as soon as i felt the wonderful comfort of my diaper. i feel so little, safe, and happy.... and those feelings kinda intensify as i find myself peeing helplessly and feeling the warm, wet sensations spread.

i had to get Your new Wet Diaper Training 2.... but i have to admit that i'm rather scared about this one. i listened to it and felt even better than i did listening to the first one.... feeling even more safe and little as i enjoy Your voice and Your programming. The more You softly tell me that i will now be permanently incontinent.... i have this strange mix of happiness and a bit of fear.... but i want to listen to this more.
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mistresssurrender » February 4th, 2018, 3:21 am

smiles...
How delightful!
I love knowing that you feel little... safe and happy....
and because you feel so safe- your subconscious mind accepts all My programming suggestions.
Take your time.... allow your little self to feel safe and allow your trust in Me to build.
There's no rush.... I'm staying here.

smiles.... keep telling Me how you feel, My sweet one.

I will be holding a Free Group trance 5 February (will post separately about this).
you can read details on My home web site. Spending time with Me.... helps your little self to feel even safer.
mistresssurrender
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence