Mind Control: Baby brain by Kei. Review + experience

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Mind Control: Baby brain by Kei. Review + experience

Postby Anixen » December 25th, 2017, 10:12 am

Hey everyone, this is mostly a recreation of a thread I was updating as I was experiencing this file and a few others and recording the results. I'm still listening to the file and thought would add more for you guys and remake this to continue to log the effects and how things have been going.

Currently this file needs to be restored but I have sent it both to Kei and to EMG so that it can be reuploaded for purchase but a quick rundown on the basic.

Files listened to on repeat, generally nightly before bed.

Mind Control: Baby Brain.
Brainwash: Baby time wet diaper.
Good Baby Thought Transformation.

These are the main three files I have been using / listening to and here are the current effects though the main focus is the Baby brain file.

What the file does: The file is just shy of 35 minutes, initially I had to use an induction before the file, as I had trouble going into trance though this is no longer needed to enter into that state, generally within the first few minutes. The file is designed to have the listener acting like a baby in all ways, speech, thought, diaper use etc. It encourages use of baby speech, simple mental faculties, no control of bladder / bowels, being unable to change yourself, using diapers, pacifiers, bottle etc. I find it helps bring me into the baby frame of mind, even if not all the effects have happened or occured. This may be me still not letting myself slip deep into trance.

Before the file: To give a ground work and starting point, before the file I actually need to wear protection at times, generally light due to having issues with suddenly needing the toilet and leaking after going (This is due to issues with nerves, my brain sometimes does not get the correct signals and can not realise when bladder is fully empty or full. This often leads to needing the toilet within a short time or leaking very slightly.) I desided to keep track of where I was at the start to see if the file was having any effects / changing things.

Time using files: Just over 1 year. Checking the dates on when I first downloaded the files, it appears to be at the end of november. I listen to the files every other night and sometimes every night in three depending on IRL and what I am doing. Generally this is at night but sometimes when I am alone.

Progress: The progress with the files have been interesting and I do beleive has had some subtle effects and some other major ones. Since I already wore protection, it was not to hard to move to diapers, and whilst I don't wear full time. (Due to irl and I beleive this would make progress much faster.) It is having an effect. I find that when I am in diapers it is much easier to wet and just let go, in fact generally I can automatically relax and if just standing or sitting I can sometimes go without noticing at all at first. Which has been the most interesting development over that time, the diapers also help get me into that mindset and seem to help the file, i even purchased a pacifier (Though rarely use,) which i had not considered doing at all.

When wearing the diapers I find myself going more often and in smaller ammounts, especially after listening to the file, and sometimes but very rarely (Started in last month or so.) I can go in the diapers whilst listening to the file and have no idea at all I have gone, usually takes a good hour or two before I even notice or realise the diaper has got moist (Generally when it starts getting cold is when I notice.) Its a very odd sensation and something I am still trying to get used to and to focus on what is happening there.

I find I can wet myself even when walking (Granted this happened in lesser amounts before with the leaking) but when diapered I can literally keep going about my daily activities as if nothing was happening, its kind of liberating and interesting to see how that has become a thing in the last few months. I find when diapered I like to wear onesies or similar items of clothing, though I wore them anyway so its nothing new there. And its been rather interesting to keep track of the results of these files.

As for going number two, well I find I can do so without pushing, letting my body do it on its own, though its much harder. Often I don't do this, mostly due to irl not due to clean up, that part is very easy and very simple if you know how and have the right stuff to deal with it. Though advise for anyone doing this, don't sit in it for extended periods unless you are forced to, the mess can be bad for your health and smell, generally good idea to get changed as quickly as you can, have proper wet wipes (Medical ones are best) and the right creams to protect your skin, also get yourself a good skin balm even if just wetting keeping your skin protected, and healthy is prime concern. (Granted I have been doing this long before I started on the files due to my own issues. I always have good skin care products too keep myself clean and healthy, and due to that issue, naturally shave / keep hair short or gone. (Make the choice, the first can get itchy if you don't keep it up, the second means you need to clean more thoroughly.))

Sadly on the side of acting like a baby in terms of speech, or the not being able to read / write or other effects the files have, these have not been noticed at all, or very little / subtle I have not noticed it yet.

Diapers used: Generally I use very slim pull ups when out in public to stop the leaks and such. (Generally tena, depends, whatever is on offer and cheap at the time) This is to handle the natural issues I have. (Note don't wear all the time, only when having bad periods some can get worse than others, often depending on mental issues at the time.)

I generally stick to slim fitting if I have to wear normally for work and such, rarely though, if at home I like to wear belted diapers (As very easy to fit.) generally I find the ID Medical diapers are best here. Or I wear their full diapers. Though I also sometimes splunge on more expensive ABU diapers (PLain) which I find are the best I have ever used and even when I did tests on the diapers, the material is more likely to rip and tear before getting full. (Granted its practically impossible to get it in that state with normal use, or even extended use. (Only synthetic tests and puring water onto the diaper with a cup managed to reach this.)

Thoughts: These files have been found to be very powerful for me, better than most and I find kei's voice very relaxing and easy to slip to trance with. I think the files are very well made and maybe others could have quicker or slower results than me depending on how well you accept the hypnosis.

I will keep listening to the files and keeping you up to date as these help me to relax and its nice to enter the trance like state, and I don't think a year is long enough for these files to sink in deep enough, hypnosis takes time, will power and concious and subconcious effort to work.

Desires: I would love to try and find other similar files that could be used and help further this along, maybe even have a custom file made in time, or find an actual hypnotist to see if they can help me let go and go into an even deeper trance to help the files along.

If anyone has any questions or thoughts / advice, i would love to here it.

Expect this file to be updated every few months, but its slow progress, don't expect instant results.

HAve fun all and happy baby time!

Anixen / Anixelle.

^^
Anixen

Re: Mind Control: Baby brain by Kei. Review + experience

Postby kiram » December 29th, 2017, 7:57 am

Great review, thanks for taking the time to go into your experiences and feelings in great detail, it is helpful to me, and surely will be to others as well.

Cheers
kiram
Regular
Regular

Re: Mind Control: Baby brain by Kei. Review + experience

Postby Anixen » December 30th, 2017, 5:59 pm

Heh no worries, i wanted to let people know how things have been going so they can experience it too. Note I struggle with hypnosis and i spent 4-7 years with induction and training files to help me get into trance, sadly I have a knack of knocking myself out of trance very easily, so results are often slower for me, though here is a small update for you and an interesting thing that happened in the last few days.

I was laying in bed after listening to the file and was trying to get myself out of bed, but my body would not listen, it was like my brain was saying one thing and my body would just do another, kick legs etc. Took me a good ten minutes to finally force myself to get up and I was really wobbly and shaky for a good hour or so before it seemed to wear off. Not only that I caught myself humming or making sounds, much like I had when I was a child / baby throughout the day. it was just random though was very strange and also very liberating to find that, that had happened.

It was definitely an interesting development and something going to be keeping eyes open for and studying to see if it happens again.
Anixen

Return to Diapers and Incontinence