WHY???

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

WHY???

Postby premiepeter » February 12th, 2018, 12:16 pm

Hi, I'm new to this forum and have a few questions. My Mistress put me in diapers a little over a year ago, for two years, as a symbol of my submission and surrender of control.

I am not an adult baby, and don't think I'm really a diaper lover but ...

I only use my diapers to pee, although I've had a few messy accidents when I've been sick or drank too much. At first it was hard to pee in my diaper, but now I seem to wet every night and pee during the day without even being aware I'm peeing. I guess it's just habit now.

My questions are:

Why:

1. do you want/like to wear diapers
2. do you want/like to wet in your diapers
3. do you want to wet like a little baby
4. do you want to wet all the time forever

I hope I'm not being too inquisitive but it still seems strange to me to be wearing diapers and wetting myself like a baby.

Premie Peter
premiepeter

Re: WHY???

Postby stan » February 13th, 2018, 1:32 pm

sometimes wires get crossed. Unlike most masochists might giggle or get aroused when they experience certain types of pain. yet a stubbed toe still hurts badly.

Diapers are a fetish. Don't really care anymore why I find them both comforting and arousing. The "I don't want to be this way" for me was more about having someone to share this with that understands or has than own kinks rather than thinks anything other than missionary sex in the dark is deviant, sinful and wrong. (I wasn't quite raised that way but ..)

Looking back at my own behaviour pre-teen. And mostly innocent I still liked to tie stuff up and get tied up, be helpless and be babied. I'd make diapers out of things for fun.
At a certain age I was hospitalised for a while then spent a year or two recovering - there was little privacy when it came to bodily functions which I couldn't do without help.

I can see where my fetishes and interests came from. Comfort and 'wrong' and humiliation/masochism evolved.

Now to answer your specific questions:

I like them. They are very comforting. I sleep better, even if I'm not using them. I also find them arousing in ways and consider a diapered butt to be sexier than an undiapered butt on my gender of choice.

Yes. It's very nice not having to disturb sleepy time and nice dreams and comfortable warm place in bed.
It's also fun being humiliated and made fun of - I'm not exactly AB - being forced (left alone long enough or lots of water) to pee.

Here's the thing. I know very few people that can remember wetting like a little baby.
We potty train at a young age and make it a foundation of our society. So breaking that norm is humiliating. Humiliation (to a masochist or sadist) is fun.

You didn't ask but being forced to Poop them is even more humiliating, so also fun.

Would I like a button that could be pressed. A hypnotic trigger that could be set to turn incontinence on and off .. sure that'd be fun.

Not so much. That would probably be no fun at all. The LOSS of control is more interesting than the actual control .. which is why question 3 runs into question 4.

After about 6 months in diapers 24/7 if I was doing it 'properly' I doubt I'd have much continence left.
Well done for holding out a year. I think you can safely say potty training has been thrown away.

I've got some questions for you :
At any point did she reward you for wetting diapers. (Wet diapers mean changes, changes were hands on?)
What do you get from it. Submission and Domination are ying/yang so what is it about her making you do this do you enjoy ?
stan
Regular
Regular

Postby premiepeter » February 14th, 2018, 3:02 pm

Stan thank you for your thoughtful reply and answers.

"I've got some questions for you :
At any point did she reward you for wetting diapers. (Wet diapers mean changes, changes were hands on?)
What do you get from it. Submission and Domination are ying/yang so what is it about her making you do this do you enjoy ?"

My reward is Her approval of my obedience and praise for being a good submissive. It give me great pleasure to have Her approval. I enjoy the surrender of control, giving up control of something we learn as young children, and surrendering to Mistress' wish.

I will admit there is some sensual pleasure to waking in wet diapers, the warmth, squishiness feels nice on wakening.

I hope that answers your questions.

Again thanks for your reply.

Petie
premiepeter

Postby davidrb » February 24th, 2018, 3:20 pm

Hi premiepeter and stan

So an interesting topic, and I've thoughts though I've not been at this as long as either of you.

1. Do I want/like to wear diapers
I've been doing it off and on now for about 2 months. And, yes, I do like to wear 'em and wet them.
I participated in a conversation with two friends on the Discord site of WarpMyMind-diaperland. The two guys explained their perspectives on age-play and wearing either diapers/pull-ups/trainers. I've switch tendencies, so I like to experience what someone I might want to age play with.... so, I went out and bought some Depends (I'm a bigger guy) and started wearing them. They felt good, and I went and listened to some files from Sarnoga and ProfessorPig, later a couple from Vive.

2. Do I want/like to wet in my diapers.
Diapers are comfortable, and the feeling of warmth when peeing is pleasureable. In fact, I've masturbated both in dry and wet diapers. For me it takes a while longer to ejaculate, but that is part of the fun/challenge. The technology that goes into these diapers ensures that you can avoid, rashes or irritation for wearing a diaper for a longer period. I like to get the maximum varieties so as to capture the most amount of moisture. I also have some 30"x36" pads I place under me when I'm at the computer, or in bed so that if there are any leaks, they are captured.

They are comfortable, and make me feel a bit naughty when I wear 'em under my pants in public. It's easier to buy big drinks when I go to the movies knowing my diaper'll capture most if not all of the liquid, if a measure out (small spurts) my urine so as not to overwhelm the diaper during the movie, or at my desk. I've worn 'em sometimes to work and get a bit hard at times knowing my coworkers have not-a-clue as to what I am doing.

3. Do I want to wet like a little baby
Nope, I like being an adult wetting my diaper. I actually like the control I feel having a diaper on. It gives me more options than finding the nearest restroom, or stopping the truck when traveling longer distances...
That said, I'm not advanced enough yet to wet while in bed without concentrating on doing that. However, I like the idea that I could wet in my sleep and not have either the need to pee, or go to the bathroom disturb my sleeping. It's my goal at some point to achieve that relaxation.

4. Do I want to wet all the time forever.
Not so much, I do like the control I have in wetting when I desire/want to.

5/6. Reward? What do I get?
My reward is that I've a clue in what the ABDL person I am working with is feeling, and I can make 'em feel like their Daddy/Uncle/me is participating with them (I'm not much into punishment) however, it gives me options for play that might not be there would I not have a diaper on me. I can make 'em sniff my diaper, or I can enjoy peeing in my diaper while I engage in changing my son/nephew (or I at least fantasize about this).
davidrb

Postby nikole » August 10th, 2018, 12:11 am

Hello Peter,

I like this questions to, if someone thinks twice about it:

Yes I like it. Even now when the diaper almost full and it's very hot outside. My greatest fear is getting caught by somebody, e.g. when you wear less clothes on hot summer days.

Yes, it makes it easier to pee when you have to. The drawback ist changing the diaper during the day without letting everybody know. But that's not really a drawback, it makes it more interesting ;)

Yes. For me wetting like a baby means to loose control. I like Woherminstons approach: he says that you just shift the responsibility away for your consiousness. I would prefer to still have control over bowles. But I had already some small accidents in the past, which was less hard than I expected before. Even if the accidents get bigger and more often it would be ok, I think.

It's not really a secret desire but I believe wearing diapers for a longer time 24/7 will lead to incontinence. In my mind therefore it's connected which 24/7, what I want.

How do you do?
Please let us know, what are your answers after 1,5 years?
Did your Mistress' rules change inbetween?

Mika
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wohermiston » August 11th, 2018, 7:30 am

We already know from this posting here how the OP has progressed: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... um.php?f=7
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby kiram » August 11th, 2018, 8:07 am

Why:

Not sure, it is something i've been fascinated with since i was a child of 5 or so. I think it has something to do with a younger sibling coming along as i was being potty trained, and i associate diapers with mommy's attention at some subconscious level. They are very comforting to me, and many emotions / sensations around wearing are pleasurable to me

Figure that if diapers are worn, they should be used as needed, and there is some level of giving up control implied in wearing and using them, which is appealing to me. Again, the sensations are also wonderful.

Yes, i would love to be doing other things and become conscious that i'm now wet. That would be a dream, i think. It would feel so much more freeing and happy for me. There is also a bit of humiliation/control around this aspect too - "needing" such an infantile article of clothing in order not to make messes everywhere.

At some level, i must given the files i've downloaded, but in reality no i don't think i do. Being able to control it so that it only happens in a diaper or based on a trigger would be the ideal result. Imagine needing diapers all the time would become old quickly, but there is some small appeal to this scenario which i find fascinating
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby nikole » August 11th, 2018, 12:27 pm

@WOH you are right. Premiepeter already gave us his thoughts and wishes in the other tread.
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence