I wish there were more gradual files

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I wish there were more gradual files

Postby gin » April 13th, 2018, 9:45 pm

I wish there were a few files that worked more gradually than forcing you into diapers all at once. I think it's to much to go from continent to needing diapers, but if there was a series that maybe started by making you just let a few drops out here and there, then made the leaks more frequent and harder to stop until you were forced to wear a pad, a pull up, and finally a full on diaper I wonder if that wouldn't be more effective for people.
gin

Re: I wish there were more gradual files

Postby wohermiston » April 14th, 2018, 7:02 am

I thought I had a few like that. Hot water bottle game comes to mind. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby PeeMind » April 16th, 2018, 1:57 pm

I agree, it's all a bit binary; you either don't wet or you're totally incontinent. I get little pleasuree in just filling and emptying a bladder, but do get exquisite pleasure in emptying my bladder, then allowing it to stay relaxed for those next new drops of pee to dribble out. The hard part is training the sphincter muscles to stay relaxed: We need a file please.
PeeMind
Regular
Regular

Postby gin » April 16th, 2018, 6:18 pm

Thanks for your reply Wohermiston, I gave the file a listen and while I think it's good it's not exactly what I had in mind. While the change is gradual it still results in a total loss of control which is a bit much to take in. I was thinking more of a series of files that start really light, and the listener is allowed to stay at each step for as long as they are comfortable, and has a very natural progression. I.e. in the first level you gust let out a few drops when you really have to go, lift something heavy, cough, sneeze etc. Then once you are comfortable with that you can move on if you want to the second level where the accidents become worse, and more frequent and you realize that you need some light protection not a diaper, but just a small easy to conceal pad. Then maybe the third and forth level it gets worse until you need pull-up, and then finally a diaper.
gin

Postby JayBeeXX » May 8th, 2018, 10:25 am

Good ideas, I think the gradual loss might be kind of fun. I put together a script based on your ideas here, not sure if it is too much for the first level you had in mind.

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... e_id=11092
JayBeeXX

Postby Seaskiff1961 » May 9th, 2018, 10:31 am

Post by JayBeeXX » 08 May 2018 16:25

Good ideas, I think the gradual loss might be kind of fun. I put together a script based on your ideas here, not sure if it is too much for the first level you had in mind.

I do really hope that this one gets recorded this sounds like exactly what I’ve been looking for, just a little loss at a time
Seaskiff1961

Postby gin » May 9th, 2018, 6:58 pm

Sounds like exactly what I had in mind, thanks. I know I couldn't be the only one that feels this way. Now all I hope is that someone records it.
gin

Postby JayBeeXX » May 11th, 2018, 8:32 pm

I can do a decent TTS, but no recording setup. That and I dislike the sound of my own voice. :P
JayBeeXX

Postby gin » May 15th, 2018, 7:02 pm

I know how you feel I'd rather listen to fingernails on a chalk board than the sound of my own voice.
gin

Return to Diapers and Incontinence