Hypnosis resistance?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis resistance?

Postby kinkitsune » April 3rd, 2006, 3:21 am

Hey, i've been listening to the TrainBabyBladder file for about a week now. I listen to it at least 3 times in a row, right when I'm laying down to sleep.

I was listening to the TrainDiapers 1 file before, and I found it easier to wet without really having to force myself that much, but when I flood my diaper, I find I leak, because apparently I'm quite a heavy wetter, so I opted for the dribbling bit.

Anyways, I didn't notice anything the first day, the second day I noticed a few little dribbles during the time I was listening to the file that night. After about 3 days, I was pretty happy with my progress, as I noticed little dribbles during the day, but nothing spectacular, I still retained most of it in my bladder.

However, I'm starting to notice that when I listen to the file, I'm not going into trance anymore, or at least I don't feel like it, and I'm starting to not notice any dribbling at all. I've checked my diapers just to make sure, and sure enough they are dry. I wind up getting my bladder completely full, and just letting go and having to stop myself because the diaper can't absorb it all at once.

I'm wondering if there is a chance my body might subconciously be trying to throw off the hypnosis, but then again, it could be just that on some days it's harder for me to trance than on others. I really don't know :)

I'll keep listening to the file, hopefully things will improve.

PS: Does anyone know how to keep thier mind from wandering so much when listening to the file? Thanks
kinkitsune

Re: Hypnosis resistance?

Postby RufusTG » April 3rd, 2006, 11:25 am

kinkitsune wrote:

PS: Does anyone know how to keep thier mind from wandering so much when listening to the file? Thanks

You could try repeating the recording (alterning pronounds as necessary) using your internal monologue. That will give you something to do, and should reinforce the hypnosis a bit.
RufusTG

Return to Diapers and Incontinence