Advice Please

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Advice Please

Postby cpinnappyandplasticpants » December 27th, 2018, 2:25 am

Hi, I'm reasonably new here, I am basically a DL particularly strongly attracted to Plastic Pants, I've got 30 pairs, and they're very erotic. I wear them with and without a diaper on and off with gaps of weeks or months between wearing. What I am hoping to achieve is to learn to wear my diapers and plastic pants consistently and all the time when home alone and to wet both day and night when diapered. I am currently listening to

DiaperAlive and
The Diaper Does it.

I would like Sarnoga's Diaper Dependence 1 but don't want the fear of public toilets and that side but I need a file with a strong compulsion element to ensure that I do wear as much as possible and consistently without periods with out diaper wearing. The ideal file or combination would compel me to wear my diaper and plastic pants at all times when alone or safe to do so and to wet at these times with ease maybe even without knowing but having control when needed. I think I will need a fairly strong file to prevent me stopping wearing as I do now and ensure I wear them as much as possible, I spent the last 24 hours in my diaper and 2 pairs of plastic pants wetting and loved it!

Any advice on achieving my goal would be appreciated
cpinnappyandplasticpants

Return to Diapers and Incontinence