Possible new series

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Possible new series

Postby hypnosislover1995 » February 8th, 2019, 5:08 am

Hello, I've been lurking on this site for a while but never really participating in anything.

I'm thinking of starting a new Diaper/Regression/ABDL/Training series. I've recently posted a script of a file I need to record here https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=12052.

I would like suggestions of things you would like to see in such a series, where it would go, and anything else you think it needs. I may start a different series if you would like to see different things. I looked at the voting page, but it is pretty sparse.

Thank you in advanced! :D
hypnosislover1995

Re: Possible new series

Postby Brogatar » February 17th, 2019, 5:12 pm

Doesn't work nothing there.
Brogatar

Postby ProfessorPig » February 17th, 2019, 8:29 pm

scripts are not viewable by non premium members, try posting the script on dropbox or just copying the text into a forum post.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby hypnosislover1995 » May 4th, 2019, 12:24 am

I am super sorry, I made some mistakes with the first file. Here's the link to the first file in the series.
Here is most of the body of my second, yet to be recorded, file in the series.3

Sissy is going to make some changes little one. All I need you to do is relax and let big sister take control. Little babies like you don’t need to worry about big kid stuff.
Sissy noticed that you’ve been having trouble with calling yourself a baby. That’s alright, little one’s like you don’t know any better. That’s why sissy is here to help you.
From now on your mental image of yourself will be a little baby. When you refer to yourself in your thoughts, you won’t be able to call yourself a grown up.
Why would you call yourself a grown up? That’s a big fat lie, and sissy doesn’t like it when you lie. It makes you sad and scared. Babied like you aren’t allowed to lie.
Fall deeper and deeper into trance. Allow your mind to float away
From now on you will accept that you are a little baby, a toddler at the oldest. Calling yourself a grown up would be absurd. It’s funny to imagine actually. Imagine that you, little baby you, go around calling yourself a grown up. It makes sissy giggle.
You won’t even notice it’s happening, it’ll just happen on it’s own. If you call yourself a grownup, an adult, or a big kid, it makes you sad and scared.
Go deeper and deeper into trance. More and more comfortable. So warm, so relaxed. Deeper and deeper.
If you call yourself a grownup, an adult, or a big kid, it makes you sad and scared. It’ll be a natural reaction to to call yourself a little baby, repeating it in your mind until you calm down.
Deeper and deeper.
However, sometimes little one’s need to pretend that their big kids. It’s silly I know, but grown ups like to play their games too.
So whenever an adult asks if you are a little kid, you might say “No, I’m a big kid.” and feel alright, because it’s not a lie, you’re playing pretend.
Sissy is so proud of you. You wanna keep making sissy proud? Shift and stretch, relaxing your face.
hypnosislover1995

Return to Diapers and Incontinence