MM_Wet and Mess

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

MM_Wet and Mess

Postby MindMaster » February 17th, 2019, 8:22 am

I've posted a new file from one of my earlier scripts I'd done before I got sick. As some of you know I can no longer record my scripts myself, so was looking for good quality TTS software.

This file is done with TTS software, and while I'm not entirely happy with the result as I can't control pacing as I would if I voiced the file, I think it's pretty good.

Please give me HONEST critique of the file. I have other scripts prepared but want to make sure I'm not wasting my time trying to use TTS software.

This file will put you back in diapers all the time, and teach you to wet and mess all the time, whether diapered or not. You will wet and mess yourself like a little baby all the time.

You've been forewarned.

MindMaster

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Control and train it to be what you need to be.
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Re: MM_Wet and Mess

Postby nikole » February 17th, 2019, 9:23 am

Dear MindMaster!
If I did not do anything wrong I fear you forgot to download the file somewhere.
I can't find it.
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nikole » February 17th, 2019, 9:24 am

*upload* of course
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MindMaster » February 17th, 2019, 10:09 am

I just posted this morning. I think EMG has to vet it first then put in proper downloads section.

It shows up in my files that I've contributed over the years.

EMG is it uploaded or did I mess up.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Re: MM_Wet and Mess All Fixed Now

Postby MindMaster » February 17th, 2019, 12:44 pm

Sorry little ones. I goofed up.

EMG fixed things up for me (Thanks EMG) and the file is there now.

Enjoy

Mind Master

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby childlike » February 18th, 2019, 1:40 am

MindMaster,
Thank you so much for posting this file. I'm sorry you are sick. It sounds like it must be very difficult for you now, but I wish you as much healing, peace and comfort as is possible.

This file certainly addresses my desires, but I'm not sure that TTS is going to work for me. As you mentioned, pacing and pauses are so important and TTS doesn't seam to care about those things. I also think that a human inflection is crucial.

I have two questions for you:

1. Would you consider allowing/blessing someone else to try recording any of your scripts?

2. What are your thoughts about how a file might work for the person who recorded it? In other words, if I recorded a script, might it still have an effect on me or would I be too close to it for it to work? In some posts from WOHERMISTON, he mentions that his wetting files are really his attempt to get some benefits for himself. If I remember right, he told me he wasn't sure if that would work but it was his hope that it would.

WOH, if you're around, I would love for you to chime in about weather that has worked for you or not. I can't speak for you and don't want to try.

Again, your new file seems to have the words I'm looking for (and more). I just don't think I can trance to the robot voice.

Please feel better.
childlike
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » February 18th, 2019, 6:52 am

Childlike, thank you for your honest critique. This is exactly what I'm wanting.

I'll wait to see if some others download and critique the file before looking for others to maybe record my scrips.

Again, thanks for your critique and well wishes.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nikole » February 21st, 2019, 4:45 am

Sorry MindMaster, but I won't try this file because of "and mess" ;(
I really love the idea to wet but I don't want to force mess.
Sorry ;(
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hahd » February 22nd, 2019, 12:15 am

Welcome back MindMaster. I've always enjoyed your files most of all. I don't know about your situation / sickness, but I hope you get better soon.

As for the file, I agree with childlike, I don't really like the TTS pacing. It suits files with a forceful wording and intentions. Your files are nurturing and guiding to new and deeper truths. Pacing and intonation are very important here. The unique and briliant thing of your series was that they guided me to something I didn't even knew I wanted. I started with a fetish for diapers and an urge or wish to wet the bed unknowingly, and nothing more. I didn't want it to interfere with my life in any way, I didn't associate this diaper fetish with baby feelings, and I definitely didn't want to ever poop in my diapers. I found it weird and dirty and smelly, but your files guided me to the point that I actually feel like a baby and enjoy it, I bought some baby stuff, and started wearing outside. And after a long time I became curious about the poopy file as well, as the whole series guided me to it, and I really liked it. I only do this every now and then, but for those times, I really feel what you tell me to feel. I never expected this to happen, and of all the files I've tried, only your series have had this effect on me. I just don't feel like this at all with the new TTS style.

I'm curious what your set of scripts will be. I hope it's another set of files starting out relatively soft, and guiding me to new places, perhaps with some amnesia suggestions. I really loke those. But whatever it'll be, I'll be sure to give it a try.

I understand that it's difficult recording files in your current situation, but would you please look into the possibilities of letting other people record? I'll be happy to pay for the files if that helps.

On a closing note: thank you for all of your work up until now. Hope you get better soon.
hahd

Postby wohermiston » February 22nd, 2019, 8:43 am

Childlike, yes, you can record scripts in your own voice and get an effective trance. I would say it may even be a better experience because you know what you want to get out of it. You can even personalize it if you wish by using your name and adding things familiar to you. A good 'tist would do that if you were having an in-person session. Some folks just aren't happy with their own voice, and in cases like that it may not work well. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby childlike » February 22nd, 2019, 12:38 pm

Thanks WOH,
Good to hear your voice on this forum. You were the one who suggested I try my own script. Since I have no training in hypnosis, I will try to cobble something together using someone else’s induction and then customize the body. I’ll record and edit in my own voice. I won’t be posting it anywhere as it won’t be original material. I respect the rights of authors too much for that. But I will try it for my own purposes and let you know about the results.
By the way, I gave up on the white paper /article you posted a while ago about Eriksonian hypnosis. It was too dense for my “childlike” mind. Maybe I’ll give it another crack if I ever grow up. (Lol... Like that will ever happen).

For you or MindMaster or any other hypnotists reading this:

Still curious about the viability of planting a suggestion to forget if I’m wearing a diaper or not and wetting anyway. Is that posible or too far fetched? If I think I am wearing a diaper I will wet. Would only really work for someone who wears diapers and wets all the time already.
childlike
Regular
Regular

Postby Diapers77 » February 22nd, 2019, 10:56 pm

Im love your Voice Always, but i miss your Voice in this File so much! But it's great that you are Back! I have a Question, can you make a Short Version of Poopy Diapers? Only with the Permanent Version? and one with the not Permanent Version?
The Best Hypno Files is From you, EMG, Wohermiston, Sarnoga!
Mind Master im always yours and always a Baby!
When a Master want to Contact me on Skype: windelsklave1

Diaperslave is ready for Masters!
Diapers77
Regular
Regular

Postby PotatoLord » February 27th, 2019, 2:05 am

I'm not a fan of TTS files. The voices, tones, and other things are just too distracting for me. So I did some research and found two promising programs that you should look at. The first one is by Amazon called Amazon Polly. https://aws.amazon.com/polly/ It has a free tier that lets you try things out for a while. It looks from what I saw is that it is similar to programming. I say that because it lets you adjust the speed, tone, pitch volume, and lots more. It probably has a steep learning curve, but they probably used this program (or a better version) to design Alexa.

The next one is by Google. https://cloud.google.com/text-to-speech/ . It seems to have the same features as Amazon Polly and probably more. However, this one seems more geared to a programming style for voice. I haven't looked to much into it, but from the examples it looks more like a program and more complicated. Google text to speech does have a free tier for a while, but signing up for the services seem to not be as straight forward. The reason is because you get access to a ton of other google apis all at the same time. Wonderful for someone who loves to program, but intimidating when you just want to use one thing.

The only other things I can think of to perhaps improve on text to speech is maybe autotuning the files so it seems to flow better, or to put in background music that takes out some of the awkwardness from text to speech. If it was me I would try Amazon Polly, load up a script you already have made, and then practice with all the different variables until you get something you like. These two programs are probably the best two out there. Especially, if you think about what those two companies have already done with text to speech already. Google has an AI assistant that can book appointments for you and sounds pretty human if you aren't paying attention. I bet Microsoft has an open api for text to speech stuff but I haven't looked into it.

If you need any help with learning either program, I don't mind doing some more research for you. I really do love your files and would be willing to help to get you back into making more files! I do have programming experience.
PotatoLord

Postby evillw » February 27th, 2019, 11:04 pm

Speaking of text to speech synthesis... It could be interesting to collaborate on maybe some open source tooling create hypnosis files. I would be willing to help and subject myself to the output. :)
evillw

Postby wellsee » April 1st, 2019, 3:32 am

Hey, I saw your old baby life script, and I was wondering if you could make a version for girls. :)
wellsee

Postby Elac » April 6th, 2019, 7:32 am

I had to delurk for the first time in a decade when I saw this post!

First, regarding the new file: While TTS has gotten a lot better over the years (especially since the mid-aughts), there's still a halting, stuttering quality to the speech patterns that messes with my efforts to relax and zone out to the words. The new file unfortunately fits that description. The voice used in particular has an awkward way of pronouncing diapers, which really threw me off. The next bit is just personal preference, but I'd prefer having male vocals to female. I'd also really like to have some sort of backing track, as I feel it would off-set the awkward qualities that come with TTS. Not necessarily your version of Brahm's Lullaby with all the binaurals since this isn't really a regression file, but just something to relax to while listening at least.

All this being said, I loved the script! It's up to the same quality that I anticipate in your files and I think it fills in a gap for those who wanted to wet and mess without all of the association with regression that came with the "baby acceptance" portion of the Poopy Diapers file. Many of the familiar phrases and methods are in there and helped keep me listening throughout, even with the TTS distractions. I would definitely count this as a true messy-minded mush-monster's alternative to Bladder Retraining :D

On a completely unrelated note, I just wanted to give a big, heartfelt thank you to you Mindmaster. I've used your files to train on with great success over the years (since 2008!). While I absolutely appreciate all of the pioneering that EMG and DPF did with diaper hypnosis files, I think you were the one that really set the standard for quality, even to this day. Sorry to gush, but your work has changed this little boy's life in some of the best ways possible and that's something I'll be forever grateful for <3
Elac
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » June 22nd, 2019, 12:07 pm

My dear little ones, and bigger ones. I'm sorry I haven't been checking this site nor monitoring this thread or others I started some time ago. Petie and now Mikey tell me there has been lots of answers from my original posts.
I have been travelling in the US and west coast and not really been doing much except business and keeping in touch with some of my former pets and favourites.
I have now read all your posts, and am saddened my new TTS files can't help you or accomodate what you need. MikeyAB has been trying to work with a few different TTS programs but we just can't get the timing and pacing right on the main vocal or script so even mixing it with binaurals and additional tracks or music just won't work.
MikeyAB has recently been working with a couple of files from another female hypnotist and says she is very good. Her files that I've reviewed are TTS but she seems to have a real good handle on controlling the speech, modulation and pacing for her files.
I'm going to reach out to some female hypnotists I've known and see if they will voice my files with some guidance from me. When I write a full script it is just like a movie script with pacing, modulation and timing suggestions so I think they will be able to get it near as perfect as I strive to do.
I very much enjoy creating files for babies, sissies, humiliation subbies and others and hope this will work out.
As we did in the past I hope EMG and the hypnotists I work with now will be able to keep the files moderately priced so you can all afford to be retrained to enjoy and use your diapers as babies should, or to love your frilly sissy clothing and mannerisms, and learn to be good obedient subs.
Again I sincerely appreciate the honest feedback and will try to monitor these fora more frequently. If you really need to ask something of me, please use PM on WMM or email me directly. PMs come to my email inbox and of course email comes straight to me.

Love and best wishes

Mind Master

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nikole » June 29th, 2019, 1:07 am

Dear MindMaster!

I hope you had a good time and enjoyed your trip.

Sorry to hear that. I never did or tried to you work with TTS, but I really understand, that espaecially in the case of writing trance files it's very exhausting. Hopefully another tist will help and do the recording.
I wish you all the best and please keep on making little babies, sissies, ... happy.
To be true: On hot summer days it's really hard to don't forget that ;(

Yours,
mika
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence