Success with MajorPixel - A Need for Diapers

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Success with MajorPixel - A Need for Diapers

Postby brownbobby » April 23rd, 2019, 2:17 am

So...I have been around this site for a while. I've been listening to excellent hypnosis files from very talented hypnotists...but nothing worked for me. The frustration was growing. I could guide others to using any of the other files on this site, and get them happily wetting their diapers...but nothing quite worked for me. But...I heard that MajorPixel (The Voice) had some talent with his Slow system, and in a moment of throwing caution to the wind...I asked if I could commission a file that would work on causing a NEED for diapers--an inability to hold back your pee, a growing desire to wear diapers, and to be aroused by that loss of control to the point where you don't want to go back.

Long story short? The file exists, and it works.

Working with MajorPixel on the file was ridiculously easy, and he went above and beyond in making sure the content was tailored for my desires...and after a week of listening regularly, I already had my first, honest-to-god, really-didn't-know-it-was-coming accident, and it was everything I had wanted for YEARS. My bladder released into my already-pretty-full diaper...and I spotted my pants with piss right in front of a co-worker. I couldn't have been happier.

So...if you're like me, have tried everything, don't think there's something that will work for you...MajorPIxel has posted it for everyone else to try. If you have the desire...give it a try. Spend a week listening with it in the background...in your ears...in your headphones...and see what happens. (And if you think there's something that might work better for you, send MajorPixel a message--working for him with custom work is pretty damn wonderful.)

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... e_id=12335 - A Need for Diapers by Major Pixel
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Re: Success with MajorPixel - A Need for Diapers

Postby ssss3 » April 27th, 2019, 9:05 pm

Congratulations on your success!

I have been harboring great interest to diapers and losing control over bladder for a while now and seeing your success have left me wondering if I should try the file myself.
ssss3
Regular
Regular

Postby eaglenest » April 29th, 2019, 3:04 pm

I like to see some other posts i think MajorPixel is one of the best. Perhaps too effective ?
eaglenest

Postby brownbobby » May 2nd, 2019, 10:55 pm

If you have any doubts on whether or not to try it...here's the best argument I can make.

There are many excellent hypnotists on this site, and literally hundreds of files that will (allegedly) make you diaper dependent or incontinent. There are three I would wholeheartedly recommend paying money for.

EMG's Bladder Trainer - https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=8507
MindMaster's Bladder Retraining - https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=1510
MajorPixel's A Need for Diapers. - https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga%20...%20e_id=12335

I've seen others have great success with the first two. Heck, I've "encouraged" many to listen to those first two...with the predictable results. (They're very happily diaper dependent now, by the way. Not that they can imagine being outside of diapers now...) But if you're going to spend money on a file...get one of these three. I can vouch for the first two from observed experience...and the third from personal experience. :-p

(Side note: I'd be remiss if I didn't mention Sarnoga's work. Much of it is exceptional as well--it just happens to be free. Shout out to Every Good Boy Wears Diapers - https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=2828
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby ssss3 » May 5th, 2019, 1:03 am

I have bought Mindmaster's file you recommended. I start listening to it and am hoping for results :).
ssss3
Regular
Regular

Postby brownbobby » May 5th, 2019, 10:16 am

I'm glad to hear it! I hope you do have success! IF you don't, though...don't panic or despair. I'm walking, wetting proof that sometimes, someone else's approach will work better. Just remember...only listen to any of these three if you truly want to NEED diapers. When you're looking for a toilet because you feel like you're about to burst and piss your pants...don't blame me. ;)
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby ssss3 » May 7th, 2019, 9:40 pm

Thats what the files are meant to do though, right? Thank you for your encouragement.
ssss3
Regular
Regular

Postby ssss3 » May 21st, 2019, 12:48 am

I may have had successs with Bladder Retraining. It might be better that I stay in diapers for now
ssss3
Regular
Regular

Postby brownbobby » May 21st, 2019, 10:06 am

You might have had success?

It may be better for you to stay in diapers?

Sounds to me like someone doesn't have confidence in their ability to keep their pants dry any more...and from personal experience...once that confidence is lost, it's hard to regain...better stock up. ;)
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby ssss3 » May 21st, 2019, 7:25 pm

Yes. Ordered some more diapers. I have started to wear diapers just in case because who knows if the accident happens again :shock:
ssss3
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » May 22nd, 2019, 9:01 am

Just listened to this one. The humiliation factor runs pretty high! In fact, that's the category it is placed under. Would you be able to share what particular parts of this script affected you the most? Thanks. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby jeremy12321 » October 28th, 2020, 12:39 pm

I’m revisiting this one for the first time in a while.

Bobby, I’m curious about your success. When you say listen in the background, you were just listening whenever and not necessarily focusing on trancing with the file?
jeremy12321

Return to Diapers and Incontinence