Success with Sweet Dreams Hypno

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Success with Sweet Dreams Hypno

Postby mikeyab » May 31st, 2019, 2:17 pm

Hi babies and diaper lovers. My name is Mikey and I am Mommy at SweeetDreamsHypno baby now. I've been into hypnosis for nearly 20 years and been the pet of a few Mistresses over the past 20 years, two of whom used hypnosis in our role play or BDSM scenes.

I've been a diaper lover almost all my life, being a bed-wetter until my early teens. Until I was around 12 or 13 my mother used to diaper me every night and change me in the morning, until she found I was playing in my diapers at night. Then she had me change myself in the morning.

I wore diapers to bed every night until I was 16 or so, and I really loved waking in wet diapers in the morning, feeling like a naughty little boy. I had accidents during the day the first few years of elementary school right up until around grade 5.

My older sister was a real meanie, calling me Mr. Pottypants, and told all her friends I had to be diapered at night like a baby. It made me mad but as I got older I enjoyed the humiliation of being diapered like a baby at night and waking up in wet diapers every morning.

After college when I was on my own and had my own apartment I started buying diapers again and wearing them at night. I wasn't really wetting like a baby anymore but it was nice to just wake up, pee my diaper and go back to sleep and wake up in warm wet diapers in the morning.

I wasn't an adult baby and not sure I am now. I love diapers and wetting but don't wear baby clothes or use bottles or soothers and baby stuff. Just diapers and baby panties sometimes.
No-one really knew I was wearing diapers secretly at night and all was well.

In 2004 I was in a bad car accident and ended up with a crushed pelvis, lower back injury and minor head injury. As a result I became incontinent and wet without any warning at all and occasionally messed myself too. It was just like I'd become a baby and I really needed diapers.

After two years of therapy I managed to walk again, and get around OK, and although I now had sense of needing to pee or poo, I just told the doctors I still couldn't control myself and stayed in diapers. Only now I was in full time diapers, night and day, and peeing my diapers all the time. Everyone thought it was due to the accident and damage, and I got away with being diapered all the time.

I really wanted to wet and mess my diapers like a little baby and tried many hypnosis files from different places. Some seemed to have some initial effect making it easier for me to wet automatically, but I still knew when I was going to wet. Not just wetting automatically like a little baby.

I had a friend on WMM who bought some files for me from MindMaster and a couple other hypnotists, and again while they had some effect, I wasn't wetting like a little baby and not messing at all unless I deliberately pooed my diapers.

I started logging onto WMM without a membership a while ago and looking at the various diaper and incontinence files and this month saw SweetDreamHypno featured. Every one of the files I read about really tweaked my interest and so many people said they worked easily and quickly. I checked out a couple files on Youtube and converted the videos to MP3s. I really enjoyed them and found I went nice and deep.

I went to Mommy's Patreon site and bought all the diaper/baby files and corresponded a bit with Mommy. I listened to Bedwetting Baby Training and Becoming a Baby Forever 2 -Forever Wet every evening and morning. In just a few days I was waking up really wet in the morning and not waking up at all during the night. I was wetting in my sleep like a little baby, and wetting a few times and heavily. In less than a week I was really starting to wet during the day more frequently and heavily, and not really realizing I had to pee.
Yippeeeee, I was beginning to wet like a little baby and it feels wonderful.

I was so pleased with the results I wrote Mommy directly and asked if she did custom files. I wanted a custom file to make me wet and mess my diapers all the time, forever just like a little baby. I also wanted to go without diapers one day a month from morning to evening and wet my pants or clothes like a toddler, feeling the shame and humiliation of wetting my pants like I did when I was a little boy. I thought she'd be put off by my request or think I was too weird or kinky but she was totally accepting and willing to do a custom file for me.

We corresponded a bit to make sure she knew what I wanted and that I really wanted to be in diapers forever and wet and mess in diapers like a little baby forever, and wet my pants for a day once a month. I reassured this is what I want and I understood what it would mean for me.

It took a bit over a week for Mommy to do the file for me and for me to get the file. I got it on Wednesday and have listened to it 8 times so far. I feel myself going REALLY deep with Mommy's special file for Mikey, and feel so safe and happy becoming Mommy's little baby again. Thursday afternoon I felt crampy and knew I had to poopoo and know I can't use a potty, so I squatted and poopooed in my diaper. It felt great and I felt little and happy. I've been peeing my diapers much more and more heavily than I can remember, and I hardly know when I have to pee. I just feel a tingle maybe and then I'm peeing my diaper. I can't stop it once it starts and it feels so good to wet helplessly like a little baby again.

This morning while shaving and brushing my teeth, I pooed my diaper. I just had an inkling that I needed to poo and felt my body squeeze and then I was pooing my diaper. WOW, what a great feeling. Pooing in diapers like a little baby.

I use my special file every evening and every morning, sometimes 3 or more times a day, and will continue to use it at least twice a day until I wet and mess all night and day like a little baby, and experience a day of wetting my pants like a naughty toddler.

I can't help but highly recommend SweetDreamsHypno to anyone who truly want to be a bedwetter or all the time wetter or even to become a baby. Mommy makes you feel so safe and happy and loved as her baby you just want to obey Mommy and be the best baby possible and enjoy being a baby.

Mikey
Baby in Training
mikeyab

Re: Success with Sweet Dreams Hypno

Postby stan » June 2nd, 2019, 5:42 pm

I'm so glad you found that worked so well for you and are enjoying the experience.

I listened to the youtube files. I really liked them - and found the creator very nice to talk to.
I stopped listening because I liked the files a little too much.
stan
Regular
Regular

Postby mikeyab » June 3rd, 2019, 5:26 pm

Hi Stan. I can understand what you mean, but for me this is what I wanted. To wet and mess just like a little baby, and Mommy was able to give that to me. Mommy is so sweet and caring and really tries to make her babies happy.
What is it that you want from being a baby or diapers/
mikeyab

Postby stan » June 5th, 2019, 12:45 pm

Well the 24/7 is an interesting fantasy. But other than practicalities like work and family ..

I like the change in state. Being anyone one thing all the time is no fun. Changing state and being forced to change state.
Being in a position where you've handed over power and they can use it to control and humiliate
stan
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence