Nervous to start

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Should I really go through with this?

Yes
40%
No
4%
Make It permanent
51%
Run Away
4%

Total votes : 68

Nervous to start

Postby outkast1728 » June 11th, 2019, 10:29 pm

I've been into the hypnosis scene a very long time, (18+ years) and have had mixed results with it, some files get me under and work, some get me under but don't affect me outside a base trance, and some just don't work at all. Same goes for in person actual professional help sessions. Anyway, the reason I am posting here is because someone I've trusted for a long time has confided in me that he's always wanted an ABDL pup to take care of, someone who'll be dependant on "Daddy Titan" and need him to take care of changing diapers and stuff. I'm hesitant because of my mixed results and don't want to waste his time, but on the off chance it works, I'm scare what kind of changes i'll have to make to my daily life if it does in fact make me diaper dependant.. What do I do?
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Re: Nervous to start

Postby mikeyab » June 12th, 2019, 11:43 am

Outkast, if it's what you truly want go for it. I've been in full time diapers for over 15 years and while it takes some adjustments to your lifestyle and adds some expense it's pretty easy. You'll have to tell friends, family and maybe the doctor that you're incontinent but today most folks are quite accepting.
Find a good 'tist ( I personally really like SweetDreamsHypno) and use the file(s) regularly to achieve desired results.

Mikey
mikeyab

Postby outkast1728 » August 26th, 2019, 3:48 am

tryig to get into it, i would really like some friends to help talk me through it over discord...
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby 5HA99Y » September 1st, 2019, 7:14 pm

You got me OutKast1728 always
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 5HA99Y » October 7th, 2019, 7:58 pm

Any updates/success?
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bwiannewick » October 10th, 2019, 10:47 pm

Nervous to start? You have a limited time in this life. You should have started yesterday! When you embrace who you are right now and start loving on yourself huge doors and windows open up for you and you stretch yourself to reach amazing heights. When you cower in fear in the corner, you only see the boring old corner. Get started, smile, and explore. It is a blast! Be safe though.
bwiannewick

Postby DrStevens » November 9th, 2019, 11:47 am

Give it a try, especially if you are comfortable & trust is present.

Work out limits, if that would help - like just on the weekends. Communicate, always.

Hope you have a great time!
DrStevens

Return to Diapers and Incontinence