Diaper slave

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Diaper slave

Postby tiredkido » July 8th, 2019, 5:01 pm

I wear almost 24/7, even to work and school. I want to become even more dependant, brainwashed and aroused by the fact that I'm a diaper-wear. Any tips on further acceptance? I've considering shredding all my underwear before but I think I need a little push in the right direction. :) Also, not sure if this is relevant, but I am a female, looking for someone to personally force me into diapers.
tiredkido

Re: Diaper slave

Postby missshavia » September 16th, 2019, 1:19 pm

Looking to meet an obedient sub/slave to train. I enjoy having men under my leash while we have fun together. I can be strict if my sub/slave don't fall in line. If you're interested you send me an reply shaviakellys577@gmail.com

Miss Shavia Real,
Looking to meet an obedient sub/slave to train. I enjoy having men under my leash while we have fun together. I can be strict if my sub/slave don't fall in line. If you're interested you send me an reply shaviakellys577@gmail.com

Miss Shavia Real,
missshavia

Postby diaperskunk9901 » February 21st, 2020, 10:40 pm

I'd like to help please email me at diaperskunk9901@gmail.com if you want to know more
diaperskunk9901

Postby ukrogue2 » May 22nd, 2020, 2:44 pm

Get rid of your adult underwear, you don't need them anymore. Your underwear is diapers and only diapers.

Listen to Sarnoga Diaper dependance series parts 1 through 4 and message back with updates on your progress.
ukrogue2

Postby ayushiest » April 23rd, 2024, 2:28 am

diaper change in the bathroom there and leave it.

checkout more wwwDOTaerocitygurgaonDOTcom
ayushiest

Return to Diapers and Incontinence