Mindmaster Files

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Mindmaster Files

Postby MindMaster » July 10th, 2019, 2:40 pm

I've removed the original message that started this thread.
Last edited by MindMaster on August 12th, 2019, 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Control and train it to be what you need to be.
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Piracy

Postby ddrkidmix » July 13th, 2019, 12:33 pm

MM,
I keep a close eye out and I've been around the WMM block since the site opened (or close as one can get even before I got an account) and I have about every ABDL related hypno file there is. I know all too well about this guy and he's even posted a video in the past of himself showing his whole body which shows how intelligent he is *sarcasm*. He even made a new account to reupload the stolen work which is what you see now. The other day he uploaded a slewful of SDH's files (paid!!) and like a few hours later got taken down. He might have been warned but he should have been reported and his account/ip banned for good (prob not smart enough to use a VPN). I've corresponded with SDH and she is a brilliant and talented individual and I have used many of her files countless times (along with yours of course!) to help me achieve my incontinence goals.
I'm a big fan of your work and it's very heartbreaking to see that you're forced to use TTS for your recent uploads instead of your soothing voice. Honestly your voice reminds me of the psychiatrist/pediatrician on the old baby diaper commercials where he says "it's his achievement nobody elses" (in regards to the stage where the older baby is just at the stage of sensual awareness of his bladder/bowel related stimuli before being introduced to pullups). I hope you're doing well and if I met you I'd give you the biggest baby hug I could but for now this will have to do *BIG HUGZ*.
Have a great weekend and you can bet if I see this stealing other peoples work crap happening you can rest assured I'll tattle on them for sure.

Best Wishes,
Jimmy
ddrkidmix

Postby MindMaster » July 14th, 2019, 7:08 am

Jimmy thank you for your heartfelt reply. SDH and my files have been removed but the little shit's site/channel is still up. I complained and SDH did too but YouTube have not taken it down, YET!
I still believe this sort of piracy hurts WMM, and creators. We spend a LOT of time developing our files and posting them for babies and others to use in learning to accept their interests and get rid of the shame.
Some files have been poorly edited which destroys their effectiveness, thereby damaging our reputations.
You all may be surprised to to hear of an announcement from SDH shortly about a new series of wonderful files for her babies. ;)
I wish Fiona, WOH and Sarnoga would file a complaint and even EMG. Each of them have several of their files on the ABDL Playtime channel.
Again many thanks for your support and interest in trying to stop piracy.

Mind Master

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Diapers77 » August 4th, 2019, 4:15 pm

I always sell your Wonderful Files MM, but i have a Question on you, can you make the Poopy Diapers File a Shorter Version with the Complete Baby Version? The Original was a little Bit to long! But your Files works very Good! But this was my Wish on you dear MM, your Diaper Slave
When a Master want to Contact me on Skype: windelsklave1

Diaperslave is ready for Masters!
Diapers77
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » August 9th, 2019, 8:34 am

Diapers77 wrote:I always sell your Wonderful Files MM, but i have a Question on you, can you make the Poopy Diapers File a Shorter Version with the Complete Baby Version? The Original was a little Bit to long! But your Files works very Good! But this was my Wish on you dear MM, your Diaper Slave

Dear DiaperSlave;

I am unable to personally record my scripts now due to cancer of the throat. However... stay tuned here for a wonderful new series of files I've created with one of the best know tists who frequents this forum. I think ALL you babies and baby subbies will be VERY pleased and thrilled when you see the new files.

Stay tuned and keep those diapers wet.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby childlike » August 11th, 2019, 12:38 pm

Mind Master,

Hope you are feeling better these days!

So glad to hear you are collaborating on a new series for us babies.
I can’t wait. I hope I don’t have to wait too long though. You know toddlers like me have been known to throw BIG tantrums when they don’t get what the want, when they want it. ;)

I’ll be looking for it regularly.
childlike
Regular
Regular

Postby Diapers77 » August 12th, 2019, 5:08 am

Thank you Mind Master, you are the Very Best always! you don't make a New Record From poopy diapers files, can somebody make a Cut Version of it?
Im always your Slave Mind Master!

Diapers77
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » August 12th, 2019, 1:55 pm

Diapers77 wrote:Thank you Mind Master, you are the Very Best always! you don't make a New Record From poopy diapers files, can somebody make a Cut Version of it?
Im always your Slave Mind Master!

Dear Little One;

I don't like people cutting up my files as it can affect the cadence and effectiveness. Only one person has done that with one of my files and I do believe it hasn't been as effective as the original.

Regardless, I am working with a wonderful 'tist who frequents here regularly, know a lot about babies and together we've developed a whole new series of files just for you little ones. There will be a special Poopy Pampers type file, but be prepared because you will be pooping in diapers just like a little baby ALL THE TIME once you use it.

The new files are a bit shorter than my original files from years ago, using a special new induction process we developed together, and will be VERY effective to help you find your little self and become the baby you want to be with a Mommy AND a Daddy to help guide you as become a real baby.

Stay tuned, it's coming soon.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Mindmaster Files

Postby kiram » August 14th, 2019, 5:10 pm

That is such a great thing to hear, as your files are wonderful. Looking forward to them with all the patience i can muster!!!
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby Diapers77 » August 17th, 2019, 1:33 pm

Thank you Mindmaster for your Work, i will be a Baby Permanent, and this is the Reason that i love your Files so much! I have always the Effects after your Files. Your file Poopy Diapers is a little Bit weird and to long. But its a great and Strong File, this would be great when it gives 2 Files one for Complete Babies, and the other one with the Only on Weekend babies File.
But im your baby always, thank you Mindmaster you are the Best from the Best always!

Your baby

Diapers77
Regular
Regular

Postby mikeyab » August 26th, 2019, 2:38 pm

Babies, Mommy Emma from SweetDreamsHypno finally release the first file in the series She and MindMaster have been working on. I got to be one of her test babies and it is FANTASTIC. It's called Hypnotic Mist – Complete, Wet, Submissive Baby and really takes you nice and deep into trance then fills your baby brain with wonderful suggestions and really helps you accept that you are a baby. I am Mommy's baby for sure now and will always be a baby. Thank you Mommy and MindMaster for help babies be babies. :P

Baby Mikey
mikeyab

Return to Diapers and Incontinence