New File "The Lost Room"

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New File "The Lost Room"

Postby wohermiston » August 4th, 2019, 7:45 am

Hi,
I have uploaded a new file I call "The Lost Room". This file examines your past and puts your subconscious to work searching for all the reasons why you wet your pants. More Erickson techniques In an attempt to take all the decision making out of your hands and put it into under subconscious direction. Let me know what you think of it. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Re: New File "The Lost Room" with link

Postby wohermiston » August 4th, 2019, 12:21 pm

here is the link to the file https://warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget ... e_id=12615
Hi,
I have uploaded a new file I call "The Lost Room". This file examines your past and puts your subconscious to work searching for all the reasons why you wet your pants. More Erickson techniques In an attempt to take all the decision making out of your hands and put it into under subconscious direction. Let me know what you think of it. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Re: New File "The Lost Room"

Postby childlike » August 4th, 2019, 4:19 pm

Woot woot!

Thanks WOH. I’ve been waiting for you to post a new file. I like the idea of using past experiences to build from. I downloaded it already and I’m looking forward to having some quiet time later to trance. I’ll let you know how I do with it.
childlike
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence