Pull-Ups Hypnosis Files

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Pull-Ups Hypnosis Files

Postby beeegoof » August 10th, 2019, 10:43 pm

Has anyone made any Pull-Ups related hypnosis files? I've noticed that diaper files don't work when wearing Pull-Ups or training pants.
beeegoof

Re: Pull-Ups Hypnosis Files

Postby MindMaster » August 12th, 2019, 2:06 pm

beeegoof wrote:Has anyone made any Pull-Ups related hypnosis files? I've noticed that diaper files don't work when wearing Pull-Ups or training pants.

That is strange. When I train babies, I train them to wet no matter what they are wearing. I have some babies that want to forget they need diapers for a day or maybe weekend, and go around in training panties, wetting their panties and pants like naughty toddlers, which reinforces their subconscious need to wear diapers at all other times.

Most babies I know want to lose bladder control completely so that means wetting anywhere, anytime, no matter how you're dressed. Makes for some interesting times if you're not properly diapered.

Regards

MindMaster

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Control and train it to be what you need to be.
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Pull-Ups Hypnosis Files

Postby beeegoof » August 12th, 2019, 9:32 pm

MindMaster wrote:
beeegoof wrote:Has anyone made any Pull-Ups related hypnosis files? I've noticed that diaper files don't work when wearing Pull-Ups or training pants.

That is strange. When I train babies, I train them to wet no matter what they are wearing. I have some babies that want to forget they need diapers for a day or maybe weekend, and go around in training panties, wetting their panties and pants like naughty toddlers, which reinforces their subconscious need to wear diapers at all other times.

Most babies I know want to lose bladder control completely so that means wetting anywhere, anytime, no matter how you're dressed. Makes for some interesting times if you're not properly diapered.

Regards

MindMaster

I just like the files that trigger wetting only while diapered. Sorry for the confusion!
beeegoof

Return to Diapers and Incontinence