I'm Back!

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I'm Back!

Postby MindMaster » August 25th, 2019, 6:19 pm

Dear Little Ones and parents.

I have missed you all very much and been saddened by not being able to provide you with quality, effective files to help you truly enjoy your little lives and behaviours.

Now, I have found a wonderful young lady that some of you already know, to use my scripts and create wonderful, effective files that will truly help you love your diapers even more, and teach you to wet your diapers just like the baby you want to be, and that will help you become the truly submissive little babies you know you need to be.

Some of you already know Mommy Emma of SweetDreamsHypno, and know how good her own files are. Well now, Mommy Emma and I have collaborated to develop a series of files we are sure will be the most effective hypnosis files you will ever use, to truly enjoy your little behaviours and lives.

The new series of files is called “Hypnotic Mist – Happy Submissive Baby Training” and the first file will be uploaded by SweetDreamsHypno by tomorrow so you can all get it.

The first file is called “Hypnotic Mist – Complete, Wet, Submissive Baby” and will start you on your journey to baby bliss with Mommy.

Babies who follow this training program will become truly happy, fulfilled, submissive little babies as Mommy teaches their baby brains how to behave and learn to be sweet babies.

Terry Masters
MindMaster

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Control and train it to be what you need to be.
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Re: I'm Back!

Postby childlike » August 27th, 2019, 12:26 am

I can’t wait!
childlike
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » August 27th, 2019, 10:24 am

childlike wrote:I can’t wait!

Then go get the file quick like a bunny. I am sure you will be very pleased as you start your journey to become Mommy's sweet little submissive baby and love your nice wet diapers all the time.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby childlike » August 27th, 2019, 11:46 am

Yey!!!!

Like a Bunny wabbit?
I’m on it as soon as I finish pretending to be grown up and making money to pay for it.
childlike
Regular
Regular

Postby childlike » August 28th, 2019, 1:29 pm

Mind Master and Mommy Emma,

OK, I got it and have listened to it several times.

A little feed back and a question or two:
Despite the fact that this is TTS, I am able to go into a very deep trance. Kudos! I know that I am actually in a trance and not asleep as I experience the suggestions and images vividly. I am doing my best to follow the suggestions as they are given but I find that I am unable to verbalize them when I am told to "say it". I listened to and heard the suggested phrase, but I can't repeat it. I just can't remember or speak or think the words I just heard one second ago. The few phrases that I can come close to repeating, I find that there isn't enough time to say it before Mommy starts talking again. And even so, I can't remember the words verbatim. I have had this problem in other files and live hypnosis, unless the words I am asked to repeat while in trance are very simple and very few. I am afraid that this sometimes can lessen my trance state and keep me from staying as deep as I could otherwise be.

Is this going to be a problem in getting me to submit enough to fully accept the suggestions? (including the suggestion in the next parts of the series?)

More analysis than I should be doing:
My understanding about the subconscious mind is, as a part of the "right brain", it can accept and understand language, but it is not capable of expressing language. Language is a feature of the "left brain". If this is the case, does that explain it? And again, What can I do to more fully accept the suggestions to lose ALL control of my bladder (and more) and become the toddler I want and need to be?
childlike
Regular
Regular

Postby wellsee » August 28th, 2019, 3:31 pm

Can you upload a preview sample, or possibly the script? For those who have listened to the file, how audible is the voice? I checked some other files from SweetDreamsHypno, and they sounded like you can barely hear what the voice is saying, since there's so much effects. I'd rather not listen to (let alone buy) files where I can't hear what they're saying, since it ruins the immersion when I'm uncomfortable and worried about running into parts that I don't agree with.
wellsee

Postby kiram » August 28th, 2019, 3:32 pm

Have to say that this file is sooo tempting to try. Both authors are talented, and i've enjoyed files from each. That said, i'm not sure i want to be a baby all the time...

Also am left wondering what will come to those who listen to this and the other files when all is said and done?
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby childlike » August 28th, 2019, 5:02 pm

@wellsee,
Yes you can hear and understand the audio. It is not buried in the effects or music. I too can't listen to something I can't hear or understand. It is TTS, so you have to deal with "robo-voice" but they did a nice job of editing and controlling the pacing and phrasing to make it sound more natural. As you can see from my post, I have no problem getting into trance with it. I was pleasantly surprised by that. Also, this file seems to be intended as an intro to their series. It's mostly dedicated to making you be submissive and open to the coming suggestions and being addicted to diapers all the time. It also gets into uncontrolled diaper and pants wetting.

@Kiram
i'm not sure i want to be a baby all the time...

No hypnosis file can make you do something you don't want to do. In fact, I'm still trying to get it to make me do some things I want to do.
childlike
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » August 30th, 2019, 9:31 am

childlike wrote:Mind Master and Mommy Emma,

OK, I got it and have listened to it several times.

A little feed back and a question or two:
Despite the fact that this is TTS, I am able to go into a very deep trance. Kudos! I know that I am actually in a trance and not asleep as I experience the suggestions and images vividly. I am doing my best to follow the suggestions as they are given but I find that I am unable to verbalize them when I am told to "say it". I listened to and heard the suggested phrase, but I can't repeat it. I just can't remember or speak or think the words I just heard one second ago. The few phrases that I can come close to repeating, I find that there isn't enough time to say it before Mommy starts talking again. And even so, I can't remember the words verbatim. I have had this problem in other files and live hypnosis, unless the words I am asked to repeat while in trance are very simple and very few. I am afraid that this sometimes can lessen my trance state and keep me from staying as deep as I could otherwise be.

Is this going to be a problem in getting me to submit enough to fully accept the suggestions? (including the suggestion in the next parts of the series?)

More analysis than I should be doing:
My understanding about the subconscious mind is, as a part of the "right brain", it can accept and understand language, but it is not capable of expressing language. Language is a feature of the "left brain". If this is the case, does that explain it? And again, What can I do to more fully accept the suggestions to lose ALL control of my bladder (and more) and become the toddler I want and need to be?

Childlike, thank you for your comments. It's not critical that you repeat the phrases, but I suspect after a few listens you will begin repeating them as your subconscious knows what to expect with each repetition. Regardless your hypnotized subconscious hears and accepts the suggestions so they will have the desired effect.

Keep using the file and you'll soon find yourself loving your diapers all the time and wetting happily as a baby.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MindMaster » August 30th, 2019, 9:34 am

wellsee wrote:Can you upload a preview sample, or possibly the script? For those who have listened to the file, how audible is the voice? I checked some other files from SweetDreamsHypno, and they sounded like you can barely hear what the voice is saying, since there's so much effects. I'd rather not listen to (let alone buy) files where I can't hear what they're saying, since it ruins the immersion when I'm uncomfortable and worried about running into parts that I don't agree with.

Wellsee, some of the earlier files Mommy did had some issues with the mix, but nonetheless are still good hypnosis files. I think Mommy is going to upload a sample to her YouTube channel soon, and will probably do a small sample of each file as they are ready for release.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MindMaster » August 30th, 2019, 9:43 am

kiram wrote:Have to say that this file is sooo tempting to try. Both authors are talented, and i've enjoyed files from each. That said, i'm not sure i want to be a baby all the time...

Also am left wondering what will come to those who listen to this and the other files when all is said and done?

Kiram, I hope you're just being silly. You know better than that. I always have lots of safeguard in my scripts so you won't "out" yourself or do something that might cause you harm. Mommy is even more concerned than I about keeping all her babies safe.

As you go through the series of files in the Hypnotic Mist series you'll find you can more easily and quickly become a real baby when it is safe to do so, and enjoy yourself as a baby again.

Now stop being silly, change your diaper and get the file so you can REALLY be the baby you know your are and want to be.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MindMaster » August 30th, 2019, 9:45 am

childlike wrote:@wellsee,
Yes you can hear and understand the audio. It is not buried in the effects or music. I too can't listen to something I can't hear or understand. It is TTS, so you have to deal with "robo-voice" but they did a nice job of editing and controlling the pacing and phrasing to make it sound more natural. As you can see from my post, I have no problem getting into trance with it. I was pleasantly surprised by that. Also, this file seems to be intended as an intro to their series. It's mostly dedicated to making you be submissive and open to the coming suggestions and being addicted to diapers all the time. It also gets into uncontrolled diaper and pants wetting.

@Kiram
i'm not sure i want to be a baby all the time...

No hypnosis file can make you do something you don't want to do. In fact, I'm still trying to get it to make me do some things I want to do.

Thank you Childlike for your well thought out answers to Wellsee and Kiram. You're a very smart and good little baby. Good Submissive.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby childlike » August 31st, 2019, 1:06 pm

Thanks for your encouragement Mind Master. I know the file (and series) will work. In fact, I think it started working long before you released it, as I already wear and wet my diapers all the time, night and day. I’m hoping you and Mommy Emma can help me with that last bit of resistance to going without a diaper sometimes, and wetting without any control over where and when it happens. That’s the only way I can know that I really have NO CHOICE in whether or not I need diapers. Mommy has made me a customized file out of one she already had, but there is still resistance.
I really want this. I have wanted this for a long long time. I hope your new baby series can help me with it. That is why I am trying to follow all instructions and be a Good Submissive.
childlike
Regular
Regular

Postby nikole » September 1st, 2019, 1:12 pm

Dear MindMaster and Mommy Emma,

I just listenend to this file once and I really think you made a really good job.
In may case the TTS voice does not matter, although it's quite fast. I agree with childlike concerning "say it": I usually just can remember the meaning oft the last sentences but not the exact wording. I try to do my best but it takes more time than prvided. It also changed the way I listen to the file, I started to exactly listen to the recording. I did not wanted to miss any "say it".
Maybe it's getting easier in a few days, like you already predicted. What do you suggest if not?

Do you want to give us any spoiler: What kind of babies will we become? What childish behaviour?

Yours,
mika
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MindMaster » September 1st, 2019, 4:30 pm

childlike wrote:Thanks for your encouragement Mind Master. I know the file (and series) will work. In fact, I think it started working long before you released it, as I already wear and wet my diapers all the time, night and day. I’m hoping you and Mommy Emma can help me with that last bit of resistance to going without a diaper sometimes, and wetting without any control over where and when it happens. That’s the only way I can know that I really have NO CHOICE in whether or not I need diapers. Mommy has made me a customized file out of one she already had, but there is still resistance.
I really want this. I have wanted this for a long long time. I hope your new baby series can help me with it. That is why I am trying to follow all instructions and be a Good Submissive.

Childlike, we know you will be a good baby and listen to your file until you wet all the time whether you're diapered or not. And it would be very silly to NOT wear your diapers like a good baby, wouldn't it. Just keep using this file and when you're ready for the second phase of your training, Baby Desires then get it too and we are sure you will be a very good, submissive happy little baby.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MindMaster » September 1st, 2019, 4:33 pm

mika wrote:Dear MindMaster and Mommy Emma,

I just listenend to this file once and I really think you made a really good job.
In may case the TTS voice does not matter, although it's quite fast. I agree with childlike concerning "say it": I usually just can remember the meaning oft the last sentences but not the exact wording. I try to do my best but it takes more time than prvided. It also changed the way I listen to the file, I started to exactly listen to the recording. I did not wanted to miss any "say it".
Maybe it's getting easier in a few days, like you already predicted. What do you suggest if not?

Do you want to give us any spoiler: What kind of babies will we become? What childish behaviour?

Yours,
mika

Ah, little Mika, always the curious baby. You will become happy happy happy little submissive babies of course. Enjoying your diapers and bottles and pacifier and all the nice baby things babies need. You will be able to enjoy your baby time without inhibition when safe, and to really become a happy submissive baby for Mommy.

We can't give it all away, and are still developing some of the other files in this series for babies.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby PotatoLord » September 1st, 2019, 9:31 pm

AWWWWW! I was hoping for more spoilers than that. Sir MindMaster. Sniff. I hope we get another file soon.

I really really do enjoy this file and your older ones. I miss your voice, but this file was surprising good and easy to listen too. I also like the part about being a good submissive since I love being a submissive in general and like other fetishes. Your older files seemed more geared to being a baby, just a baby, and only receiving pleasure from being a baby. For me, I want to be more than just a little baby boy wearing diapers. I want to be a little submissive gay diaper boy/baby boy who still gets pleasure from other things besides his diapers. Diapers are probably my number 1 but I like/get pleasure from tons of things and don't want those or new things to get left out. I enjoy lots of other fetishes like bondage, butt plugs, hypnosis, Master/slave, cum control, chastity, and so many more. (Im super curious and love trying new things).

I do have one question. Even though I haven't listen to your files in the past on a normal basis, how do I get to the point where when I go peepee in my diaper that it feels just as good as I climaxed/cummed? I just can't seem to get my mind wrapped around that idea or I'm making the idea to complicated like I usually do.

P.S. I'm going to listen to this new series on a normal basis, because I really like this first file and I'm at a point in my life were i'm able to really follow my goals that I want. Cough 1 of them was to wear diapers all the time and wet them without realizing. Another was to actually wet the bed without noticing. I have a shy bladder and it has taken a while to get to the point of wearing 24/7 and able to wet consciously almost anywhere. When before I couldn't pee in a urinal if there was no walls separating the urinals and if someone was watching. cough
PotatoLord

Postby nikole » September 2nd, 2019, 2:24 pm

@MindMaster

You will become happy happy happy little submissive babies of course. Enjoying your diapers and bottles and pacifier and all the nice baby things babies need. You will be able to enjoy your baby time without inhibition when safe, and to really become a happy submissive baby for Mommy.

Thank you very much for your answer. After listening to that file 3 times I'm already getting happier and happier now and already enjoying my diapers so much. I think I have to order new ones soon. Maybe currently I still have no need to wear them, but I really love to wear them. When will I wet my diapers during bedtime for the first time? I'm really curious. It does not really matter, it will happen one day. I know.

I'm so happy that I met Mommy Emma and you. I like to become Mommies happy submissive Baby. I will make her proud to be my Mommy. :D

Now it's time to listen again...
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kiram » September 3rd, 2019, 3:36 am

Received the file yesterday, and gave it a listen last night. Have to say that it was very impressive. Brought out the best of both of the contributors, saw a lot of MM influence to the file as well as that of Mommy Emma. Nice mixing of themes i seem to have heard before.

As others said, the "say it" parts were tough to catch and quickly rewind to be able to say them, but my guess is that will become easier with repetition.

Looking forward to listening again tonight.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby nikole » September 8th, 2019, 11:51 am

@Babies:
How often do you listen to that file?
(My answer: 1-2 times a day)
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby childlike » September 9th, 2019, 1:57 am

How often do you listen to that file?

Well Mika, funny you should ask. I've been a bit frustrated by all the "say it" commands and not able to focus on them. I've been able to go into a deep trance but frustrated at the thought of coming out of it to consciously try to repeat these phrases. So to answer your question, I listened 2 or three times a day for the first three days, then once a day for about a week, and finally, I didn't listen for a few days.

Tonight, I just listened to it again. I decided to just go with it and not worry about whether I pick up those phrases or not. At first I felt like, "Here we go again. Nothing different than before."
Then, before I knew it, I was lost in trance. I noticed that I had drifted off, but when I regained my awareness, I remained comfortably in the trance. But here's the kicker. I felt super relaxed and super focused when Mommy gave those commands and I was able to repeat most of them. What's even more, while before it seemed that there wasn't enough time to say them, I now felt like there was. Sometimes the pauses were a little bit short, but it didn't really bother me to just finish "saying it" as Mommy started speaking again.

I don't know if the file is successfully planting suggestions in my mind. That's hard to know, given that I already want and need to wear diapers all the time and wet like a little baby all time. Perhaps we'll know in time, if and when I wet my self while awake, at a time and place that is inconvenient and possibly embarrassing. As silly as this sounds, it's the only way I know to be sure that I really don't have ANY control.
childlike
Regular
Regular

Postby nikole » September 9th, 2019, 8:24 am

Hi childlike, as MindMaster already predicted after some time it gets easier.
I experienced the same: First I just decide every time to repeat it loud, or with my inner voice, or just ignore it. That makes it more conftable. Second: Repeating gets easier every time I listen to the recording. Altough there is still one impossible "say it" once.
Currently uncontrolable wetting does not happen, but I already like wearing diapers so much. The softness and the feeling when it gets wetter and wetter. I hope, that I do not love full diapers too much, because leaking could become a problem :D
Today I baught another pair of oversized jeans, hopfefully perfect to hide full diapers in them. It's good, that they sell them in various waist and length sizes :lol:
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MindMaster » September 9th, 2019, 1:18 pm

Hello little ones. I'm sorry I've been absent the past few days but we had real issues here in the Maritimes in Canada with Hurricane Dorian. No power, no internet and real nasty weather. At least now it's over with and we had no serious damage.

Childlike and Mika, I'm so glad you finally stopped trying to analyze the Say It parts and just let the file do its work. Keep using it at least once a day for now and soon you'll be a happy submissive baby in wet diapers all the time.

Won't that be nice?

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nikole » September 9th, 2019, 1:35 pm

Dear MindMaster, I will answer your question, although you already know my answer, don't you.
I like to wear diapers, although it already just changed my life a little bit and will probaply change it very much later. You and Mommy Emma really did a great job. But that's clear: Mommys always like their babies being happy :D
Concerning Hurricane Dorian it's good that it's over now. I hope life is almost save and getting normal again. I wish you all the best.
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ddrkidmix » September 10th, 2019, 1:26 pm

@mika

Thanks for sharing your experience! It's good to compare notes and at first the "say it" commands caught me off guard as well and I was using too much of my conscious mind (bringing me just slightly out of trance) to repeat them. What I've experienced is over time after about 3 - 4 listenings; I learned to not sweat it and just let my subconscious take over and do it's thing, so to speak.

What happened was when the "say it" parts came up, I found my memorization was better and the words were "flowing" through my mind without conscious effort. When it came to what my body/mind's response to the "say it" was - I didn't perfectly recall the words but subconciously "mumbled" the words in a summary context that didn't stress my mind - I would compare it to resembling when people talk in their sleep but I definitely wasn't asleep (and have never fallen asleep listening to hypnosis). This was super effective and actually made me want to listen again. I'm ADD and usually don't have the time (or patience) to do it twice in a day but I crave the listenings now!

Now as for me I like a routine and "gameplan" strategy. With SDH - she has a lot of other files that I love too like the Wet Forever one. Sometimes I use it as sort of a booster before another file (gives the listener the option to remain in trance so you're already under going into Wet Sub Baby) or will listen to a binaural beat subconscious booster (Youtube) before either one of these files. I'm more of a DL seeking urinary incontinence and not learning more infantile behaviors so I was a little skeptical about these new files but like MM said and from personal experience I know hypno will do nothing for anything you don't want to do so that's why I think these files are seriously effective. I also like to listen to SDH's diaper baby brainwash when I have some free time to reinforce my subconscious.

I hope sharing my findings helped and I can see that you and I have had very similar experiences ^^. If I wasn't clear on anything I apologize and can clear up any confusion if you want me to. Here's to more progress down the road! :)
MM & SDH - thanks again for all your hard work and feel free to chime in or any tips for us babies and not so big kids! ^_^ *hugs all around*
ddrkidmix

Postby nikole » September 11th, 2019, 2:03 pm

I'm glad that I was able to help you in your progress. But to be true I got some hints fom MindMaster myself.

Like you I also listen to other SDH files, but in my case it's penis shrinking. Because I really prefer a small or hopefully almost no penis in a diaper. The diaper will fit better and no surprises will happen, because it will never point in the wrong direction any more :D :D
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kiram » September 11th, 2019, 4:37 pm

as suspected, it definitely gets easier to repeat the suggestions with time. I've probably listened about 10 times now and last night i think i said about half to 2/3 of the say its...

i do really enjoy this file, and look forward to listening again tonight. My biggest issue is probably being a bit too "excited" down there to really let go, but even that is showing some signs of relenting. Tonight will be different as i'll be in a disposable vs. the cloth i usually wear, wonder if that will make any difference?
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby gift » September 14th, 2019, 1:50 am

its nice to see some quality files being made again, unfortunately at the moment its impossible for me to buy it.

i will for sure when i can, but a difficult financial situation and my current life situation are not helpful.

i love ecery single file i have listened to, from both of you.

seeing the replies here i am sure in the future i‘ll enjoy the new ones too.

keep up the good work.

hopefully my situation will get better in not too long time.
gift
Regular
Regular

Postby kiram » September 22nd, 2019, 1:18 pm

wondering if anyone is still listening to this file. i've been regularly listening, today twice. I can't wait to listen again, it feels so right to want to listen more and more. i feel like i need more baby training.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby bwiannewick » October 7th, 2019, 6:53 am

I listed to the file when I have the chance. Yesterday I laid down for a nap and listened for 2.5 hours on loop. I dont really see it doing anything but it is relaxing to listen to and that is a huge plus. I was getting a migrane so I laid down and when I woke, migrane gone. Viola.
bwiannewick

Postby bwiannewick » October 10th, 2019, 10:52 pm

This is a fun file. I have always been very difficult to hypnotize and the files here are just relaxation and release for me... But this file... it is catchy and each time I listen to it, I find that I am giving in more and able to stay tuned in... At first I could not say anything outloud. Now, that is easy, I just dont remember what it was I was saying, I just know I did. It will be interesting to see where tape two goes and tape three. When will they be released??? I think I am getting closer to being ready for the next one! Bwian
bwiannewick

Postby nikole » November 20th, 2019, 1:35 pm

Sorry MindMaster, Sorry Mommy!
I was a bad baby and didn't list to part 1 regularly enough, and now part 2 got released.
I'm doing part 1 again. And love my diapers. Even whe they get think and heavy.
Yours, mika
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence