Hypnotic_Mist file second lesson

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotic_Mist file second lesson

Postby childlike » September 14th, 2019, 6:13 pm

As for the second file in the series, you need to ask Mommy about that. I am merely the script writer, She is the true artist who creates the files. In fairness to Mommy, I have been making some judicious edits to the script for file 2, so she will need a day or two before she'll have it ready for upload.

Remember now, you have to tell Mommy that you are ready to be her sweet submissive baby now and want to continue your training.

MindMaster

@SDH Mommy

You never seem to respond on this forum. MindMaster has been fielding our questions and tolerating our whining and baby tantrums as we work past our mental blocks and try to submit totally to your suggestions. I would love to hear your thoughts about some of the discussions as we try to work through the challenges we each encounter in our own way. But just as importantly, I would love to have you instill some more baby traits and behaviors deep in my subconscious mind. I feel that I am ready for the next level.

I am a hypnotic submissive and know submission and obedience give me pleasure as a baby. I want to submit totally and be Mommy's sweet Little baby.

Obediently and submissively I ask, Please upload the next file soon!

Childlike
childlike
Regular
Regular

Re: Hypnotic_Mist file second lesson

Postby MindMaster » September 15th, 2019, 12:27 pm

childlike wrote:@SDH Mommy

You never seem to respond on this forum. MindMaster has been fielding our questions and tolerating our whining and baby tantrums as we work past our mental blocks and try to submit totally to your suggestions. I would love to hear your thoughts about some of the discussions as we try to work through the challenges we each encounter in our own way. But just as importantly, I would love to have you instill some more baby traits and behaviors deep in my subconscious mind. I feel that I am ready for the next level.

I am a hypnotic submissive and know submission and obedience give me pleasure as a baby. I want to submit totally and be Mommy's sweet Little baby.

Obediently and submissively I ask, Please upload the next file soon!

Childlike

Childlike you definitely fit your name. Although Brat Child might fit too. Mommy has many, many babies to look after and gets lots and lots of email from her babies, so is a bit busy looking after babies personally.

I, on the other hand, don't take care of any babies right now, so I can answer your questions, and give advice.

A good submissive baby would NOT start off with "You never seem to respond on this forum." I think that is a little rude for a good submissive baby. From your tone I'd say you are NOT yet ready for File 2.

I think you need to get your crayons and write out 25 times "I'm sorry Mommy, I won't be rude again, and will be a good submissive patient baby."

Mommy and I are working on File2 and I suspect it will be ready in a short while. Be patient and keep using the File 1 for now so you're really all ready for File 2.

MindMaster

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Control and train it to be what you need to be.
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby childlike » September 15th, 2019, 9:41 pm

Oh OHHHHHH!
MM spanked me!

No offence intended Emma. Of course You didn't respond to my emails either when I purchased a customized ready made file from you through Patreon, but I know you're super busy.

Mind Master, I thank you for your responses to me and others on this forum. You clearly recognize that those writing posts and reaching out to you are actual human beings, and you show them that recognition, even with your stinging rebuke of me. Unfortunately, Mommy Emma doesn't think some of her "Patreons" deserve a response (in the forum or email).

Whip me, beat me, tell me to F-Off, but don't ignore me.

Ignoring someone is the worst form of insult.
Pointing out that you haven't responded to any critique (Most of it good) is not so bad.

As suggested by MM...
I'm sorry Mommy, I won't be rude again, and will be a good submissive patient baby. x 20

That said, I think I have wasted too much time trying to change my mind and behavior by repeatedly listening to a text to speech recording. At a certain point it becomes boring and tedious, and at that point, I believe it becomes pointless. I have said that I am able to trance with Emma's recordings. That remains true. However, I have to say that I have not changed any behavior from the post hypnotic suggestions in these files. This includes the customized one. Any behaviors I have that are similar to those suggestions, I have had for a long time anyway.

I hope all those who listen to these files get better results and achieve everything they want, but I think there's no need for me to spend any more time or money on this series.

And Mind Master, if you have read this far, I continue to think good thoughts for you and I wish you full recovery and healing with your cancer. I have walked that road with loved ones way too many times, and would never wish it on anyone.
childlike
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » September 16th, 2019, 6:11 pm

Childlike I do not speak for Mommy Emma, nor do I deal with her babies, albeit we do have some crossovers I'm sure, like yourself.

How many times have you listened to the file. Most people will require anywhere from 12 to 15 repetitions at minimum to see any positive results, then reinforcement at least every couple of days.

While the files are indeed TTS, they are the closest to human speech I've heard ever. Mommy spends an inordinate amount of time working the files, and I know we went through MANY edits to get it right before we were both satisfied it was of acceptable quality to our standards.

Mommy has MANY babies in her nursery, and can't deal with them all constantly, so I try to look after the forum here, and elsewhere, while she deals with the emails with questions or encouragement.

I'm sorry you're disappointed with your results so far, but all I can say is keep trying and you should have success.

Regards

MindMaster

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Control and train it to be what you need to be.
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence