New File "A Time To Be Willing"

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New File "A Time To Be Willing"

Postby wohermiston » October 8th, 2019, 7:35 am

New File "A Time To Be Willing" creates an inner voice that coaches and encourages you to wet whenever you rise from a seated position. I put music back on this file since some have requested that. Comments welcome as always. WOH
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... e_id=12749
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Re: New File "A Time To Be Willing"

Postby nikole » October 9th, 2019, 11:52 am

Hello Wohermiston!
Sounds like a really nice file. After listening for some time we should not sit down without already wearing diapers any more. :D
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wohermiston » October 10th, 2019, 7:13 am

Hi Mlka,
That's the general idea. Let me know how it works out for you. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby nikole » October 11th, 2019, 7:28 am

Yes, I will do that :D
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Diapers77 » October 15th, 2019, 10:06 pm

Wohermiston, i have the Best success with your Files, my Body and my Inner Self, react very strong to your Voice!
Im pee myself often, after your Hypnosis! Don't stop to make hypnosis, im yours! Im work to be complete bladder Incontinent!
When a Master want to Contact me on Skype: windelsklave1

Diaperslave is ready for Masters!
Diapers77
Regular
Regular

Postby Duckypin » June 10th, 2020, 3:04 pm

Dear Wohermiston,
I must admit that the visit to my childhood home was a thought that I immediately dismissed. However, that night I had a dream. It was of my bedroom when I was about 12. I shared the room with my 2yo brother. One side was my bed and dresser and the other his crib, with its crinkly mattress, his dresser stock full of appropriate clothes and stacks of diapers on top. In the bathroom, I was not so attentive to sounds as I was of the yellow diaper pail and the plastic pants hanging to dry on the shower rod. Somehow in the dream, it all became mine. I keep revisiting the memory and it is amazing.

Many thanks!
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wohermiston » June 10th, 2020, 4:17 pm

Hey Duckypin! So good to hear from you. It's been quite a while since I have seen your comments here, Hope you are well. Thanks for the comments. Erickson says that having the subject remember things like childhood bedrooms is a good way to begin regression therapy. Don't be a stranger...WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby Duckypin » June 12th, 2020, 9:49 am

Hello Wohermistion, It is great to hear from you. I am sorry to have been quiet for so long. Another aspect of this file struck home today. I missed it for many listenings. This is to know how I should feel and look. Getting in touch with the feeling of freely wetting like a toddler and feeling the flow or dribble is what I want and do experience. The feel and look of always being properly snuggled in my diaper with the soft, thick, and comfy security has been awakened and brings a smile to my face. Feeling the yellow like sunshine spread is wonderful. thanks!
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence