Hypnotic Mist series

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotic Mist series

Postby MindMaster » November 24th, 2019, 3:05 pm

Our dear little ones. We are pleased to see so many good submissive babies downloading and using the second file in the series after using the first to condition your baby brain to submission and being a good submissive baby for Mommy.

The third file will be ready soon, before Christmas, and this will complete your baby training for now, so you'll be good happy submissive babies, wearing diapers all the time, wetting constantly, sucking your pacifier and babas and cuddling with your soft plushy toys. Such good babies.

We'd like to know what our good babies would like to see next. Should we do a poopy pampers type file for you, or maybe a sissy baby file to humiliate some naughty boys, or make sure your little weewee stays soft and limp in your diapey so you can wet constantly. Or maybe a file that makes you make cummies in your diapey uncontrollably and quickly just like you peepee your diapey.

We love having fun with our babies and seeing you learn to be good submissives, controlled by your baby brain that Mommy controls.

Let us know here, or if you're shy PM me or Mommy and we'll decide what comes next for our good babies.

MindMaster

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Control and train it to be what you need to be.
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Hypnotic Mist series

Postby evillw » November 25th, 2019, 12:10 am

Thank you for the update MindMaster!

So I am a horrible baby in that I just started the first file (and so far enjoying it), but I do happen to have some thoughts on some of the proposed ideas.

In listening to the first file, nothing caused my brain to go "wait, wrong gender", at least that I've noticed so far. It seems neutral which is perfect from my point of view. I get the value proposition to those out there that want to be sissy prissy babies, regardless of their actual gender. So maybe here are some thoughts to help navigate those lines. As a woman, if I had something that encouraged me to wear poofy dresses with thick diapers under them just like a sissy baby would, that would be perfect! Something that forbade wearing pants and encouraged super thick diapers, again that would be perfect! On the subject of humiliation, if there is a way to encourage humiliation regardless of gender, that too would be amazing to me.

As for poopy pampers type file, I would absolutely love such a file. I'm kind of surprised that it is not just a logical and required progression for baby training, but I get it is not for everyone.

Thanks again!
evillw

Postby wellsee » November 25th, 2019, 1:27 am

or maybe a sissy baby file to humiliate some naughty boys, or make sure your little weewee stays soft and limp in your diapey so you can wet constantly

I'm not a fan of this idea. Part 1 was gender neutral, which I greatly appreciated, so I'd like it if the other parts were that way too. It breaks the immersion if a woman is called a naughty boy and hears suggestions about weewee being soft and limp. The part about coming in a diaper should be fine, as long as it's not described in an overly sexual manner and lets us keep a childlike innocence when doing so, and again, is gender-neutral.

One thing I would enjoy are ASMR or story-like moments. I'd especially love an experience where mommy breastfeeds her baby. Other fun experiences would be mommy changing our messy diapers and playfully teasing us about it, washing us in a lovely bubble bath, cradling us lovingly in her arms and singing a lullaby until we fall asleep.
wellsee

Postby nikole » November 25th, 2019, 3:05 pm

Dear MindMaster,

Great to hear that part 3 is on track. Beacuse of some break I started listening to part 1 again. And but some Jeans where my diapers are less visible :D

Some time ago I had a short discussion with Mommy. Both agreed that a weewee in diapers should always be limp and get smaller and smaller. No cuming.
That's my answer: Please make my weewee always limp and tiny.
Personally I don't want to mess yet, but maybe you have another plan for me...

Yours,
mika
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kiram » November 26th, 2019, 4:46 am

Can't believe i'm typing this, but i'd like to see both a poopy pampers type file as well as one for keeping baby nice and soft so it is easier to wet. For me, the diapers feel so good, and i find it tough to relax enough to really let go and wet.

Thanks again for providing such wonderful files.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby zylie » November 26th, 2019, 1:24 pm

Dear MindMaster and Mommy,

I really love both files, even though I have only listened to the second of the series twice. Still working on the first, and trying to accept all the suggestion and conditioning. Its a hard path, mainly because some of the phrases are complex and hard to say without stumbling. I've been listening to it for about a week, two or three times a day, and still having problems, and think it might be limiting my ability to remain in trance.

Any suggestions to combat this?

I will say however, that the suggestion about wetting twice has really gotten me in trouble while out and about some. I've been wearing some medium quality store brand diapers, and had to change my socks twice! No littler feeling than that...

(Before anyone chimes in, I am partially incontinent without training and a bedwetter, I had to supplement my supplies with cheaper for short runs and certain times like after work between work and night diapers, and between shower and going to work, ect.)
zylie

Postby MindMaster » November 28th, 2019, 8:38 am

Zylie, just try to relax and let the file do its work. You don't really need to repeat out loud as your baby brain will hear and repeat them.

Sorry about "getting in trouble" but babies do that and babies like being in a wet diaper so that's why you need to wet twice before you can change.

Just be a good baby and enjoy the feelings and sensations.

Mind Master

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby zylie » November 28th, 2019, 12:10 pm

Thanks MindMaster, now that I know I don't have to say it outloud, I think that will be the final key to success. As for getting 'in trouble', well, it was fun feeling like a helpless naughty little. Now I just have to remind myself that certain brand needs to be just for home.

Hope you, and everyone else that celebrates, have a great thanksgiving!
zylie

Postby brownbobby » November 28th, 2019, 1:46 pm

Hello there. I remember the very first time I encountered your work, and admired how skillfully you handled themes of incontinence and regression in service to submission. I've incorporated your files into training for several little ones throughout the years, and watched them embrace more and more of their need for diapers and being a baby. I've been so far just as impressed with the Hypnotic Mist series. All of the ideas you suggest sound very interesting--messing, sissification, and chastity all are amazing ideas. But this one stands out to me:

"Or maybe a file that makes you make cummies in your diapey uncontrollably and quickly just like you peepee your diapey."

I've never encountered someone making this a reality--and it fits perfectly. Little babies use their diapers for peepee and poopoo...cummies makes so much sense as well. Having a little one realize they truly can't control ANYTHING that comes out of their peepee anymore...I imagine that would be a profoundly powerful experience, and I already know a few people who will be instructed to listen, should this file exist.

As usual, any work you produce will be extraordinary, but I would be thrilled to have a file that finally helps babies realize that they no longer can hold back ANYTHING from going into their diapers. Thank you again for all that you've done and do.
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby ddrkidmix » November 30th, 2019, 5:50 pm

Hey MM! Always excited to see when you post something. That's really the only reason I sign on to check if you've posted *^_^*

As for an idea for the 3rd file, I would definitely be down for the babies who want to incorporate messing uncontrollably into their life becoming dual incontinent. The smaller peepee and little testicles would be a super great idea and I would love to shrink mine even more (I am barely 1" hard but would like to shrink girth/thickness and balls size!). It would definitely be geared towards males because girls don't have that problem but maybe could be gender neutral to teach babies that touching or pleasuring yourself is not for good babies. So to make the file more gender neutral (since there is a TrainBabyBoy by you already made) maybe just aim to get rid of all sexual desires and make the baby more asexual (which I practically am anyways ::virgin here::) because diapers are essential for babies and should not be seen as a sexual attraction. PS - As an added bonus, this would cater to the girls who obviously couldn't benefit from TBB file! ^^

That's just my 2 cents. The one thing that has kept me from the second file is that I am more a diaper/unpotty trained DL with just very slight AB tendencies (i sleep with a pacifier for comfort and a medical reason ok'd by my dentist for grinding my teeth).

Thanks again for all your hard work and look forward to seeing what you two come up with. : )
ddrkidmix

Postby littleroar » December 9th, 2019, 12:59 am

Hi Mr. MindMaster!

If you're still taking suggestions for what's next, I'd love to see a file for the girls. As a cis girl, I find that there's not a lot of good hypno content for girls. It's mainly for little boys and their naughty place. Except for Sarnoga, he did a good one for girls a while back that I still listen to sometimes.

I'm not exactly sure what I'd want to hear though :( I'm coming up blank on ideas.

thanks!
littleroar

Postby dreamme » December 20th, 2019, 11:02 pm

Hello both momomy and Mind Master. I love the new mist file, am ready to submit. Please give me instructions.
dreamme

Postby TallyFox » December 23rd, 2019, 9:26 am

Regarding comments to make your third file "gender neutral" and still provide your desired request/ effects with removal of genitalia and arousal.

What I propose if you make your third file that can 1) be independent of other files but 2) also be gender neutral to assist with diapered incontinence, diminished genitalia feeling, size, etc, and removal of arousal.

To achieve this what you may want to do is a file such as "Baby Doll".
The premise of this file is whenever you are in a diaper everything regarding your genitals and wetting start to perform like one of those plastic baby dolls. To you whenever you are in a diaper your genitals are completely out of sight and out of mind. For that reason all that exist is a tube that allows you to wet your diaper just like a baby doll.
Provided that all you have is a simple hole to allow wetting your genitals no longer exist to your mind when you are in a diaper. If that is the case any arousal of pleasure you may have achieved in the past also disappears from your mind. Everything down there is numb plastic, it is non-existent, all you have is a hole to release water instantly and automatically into your diaper like a baby doll.

This allows the doll feature to be "gender neutral" it could be male female etc it matters not all you have is a hole. For some this may evoke shrinkage, importance, arousal and orgasm should be impossible. Implant in the mind that that entire area is nothing more than plastic and numb, with no memories no ability to achieve orgasm, no ability to achieve erection baby dolls do not do that.

Every wetting you allow your organs and thoughts to become hollow like that baby doll. Every wetting liquifies those thoughts and feelings and releases them into your diapers. Until eventually every time you are in your diaper all you have is your smooth plastic hole that has no function other than to release liquid into your diapers. It does not perform for arousal, it does not perform for orgasm, it is smooth plastic numb plastic to let you wet your diaper like a baby doll.
TallyFox
Regular
Regular

Postby babytimmy » January 15th, 2020, 8:50 am

Dear MindMaster and Mommy

I love the first two Hypnotic Mist files and am having success in that I cannot keep my diapers dry even when I really really try. Both Mommy and MindMaster are incredibly talented in what you do.

I' m sure it is too late for ideas for the third file, but maybe some of these can be incorporated in the future:

Emotions--babies cry and laugh spontaneously
Baby food
Drooling
Somehow do a punishment tape

Thanks
BabyTimmy
babytimmy

Postby babyalan » January 27th, 2020, 12:16 pm

Hello Mind Master and Mommy,

Any idea when the third session will be available? I can't wait to get it.
babyalan

Postby MindMaster » January 28th, 2020, 8:39 am

Dear Little Ones:

Hypnotic Mists 3 - Baby Training series is almost ready for release. This will help you commit to your babyness and become Mommy's sweet submissive baby even more.

We can't give it all away but this will consolidate earlier learned behaviours and add a few nice, soft baby behaviours.

Stay tuned for announcements

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby babiedboi » January 30th, 2020, 12:51 pm

what about us baby boys who need the same kind of messaging from a daddy instead of a mommy?
babiedboi

Postby Diapers77 » February 7th, 2020, 11:57 am

Thank you MindMaster, im so thankful for your Wonderful Files that makes a complete baby now! I love to be a Baby, and im your Baby! I hope you feel Fine, i wish you all the Very Best!
When a Master want to Contact me on Skype: windelsklave1

Diaperslave is ready for Masters!
Diapers77
Regular
Regular

Postby littlechristy » February 13th, 2020, 8:17 pm

Aw, I wish I had seen this sooner! I really hope there's eventually a Hypnotic Mist file for poopy diapeys, the rest of the Hypnotic Mist files have been really really good and having one to make it even easier to go poopoo in my diapeys without any control would be the best!! Anything to make me more of a good baby for Mommy all the time!

Either way, I can't wait to see what's next, thank you MindMaster and Mommy for all of the great baby training!
littlechristy

Postby nikole » February 14th, 2020, 11:24 am

Dear Mommy, dear MindMaster!
Sitting here in my already wet diapers and being your happy baby I'm waiting for your next part of Hypnotic Mist very much ;)
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MindMaster » February 17th, 2020, 1:14 pm

Well, we didn't quite make the deadline to upload HM3 around Christmas. Unfortunately weather issues resulting in no internet or power delayed things, then I had some health issues, so we got way behind.

Fortunately everything is back to normal now and Mommy Emma is finalizing the finishing touches on HM3 which should be available by the end of this week.

We think you'll really enjoy this file as you continue your journey to becoming Mommy's sweet submissive little baby more and more.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nikole » February 19th, 2020, 2:44 pm

Your and Mommies little Baby really loves to read that.
Don't worry I still love to be your little baby.
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kiram » February 21st, 2020, 5:30 am

Always good to have an update, and i'm sure this file will be well worth a minor delay.

Cheers.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » February 24th, 2020, 10:16 am

Dear Little Ones, Hypnotic Mist 3 - Complete Baby Forever is now uploaded and available. We think you'll really like this file as it solidifies your total acceptance of being a baby and being Mommy's submissive little baby.

Enjoy

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nikole » February 24th, 2020, 12:35 pm

Thank you very much, Mommy and MindMaster.

Downloaded yet and I will listen to it very soon.
The information is quite general again, but I expect a very great file again :D
At least you promised to shrink my weewee in order to make it more babish. ;)
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wellsee » February 24th, 2020, 1:48 pm

I'll skip, since this one seems to be meant for men (due to shrinking weewee), not women. Gender neutralness was what I liked about the previous parts.
wellsee

Postby MindMaster » February 24th, 2020, 3:12 pm

wellsee wrote:I'll skip, since this one seems to be meant for men (due to shrinking weewee), not women. Gender neutralness was what I liked about the previous parts.

Wellsee and the few other baby girls who've written me or commented.

What do you gender/CIS girls want in a file. HM1 and HM2 train you to use your diapers and accept some initial baby behaviours as normal for your baby brain and behaviour.

The bulk of our audience are males/boys so we try to accomodate the largest market. THe first two files are deliberately gender neutral as we're just training babies, but HM3 is adding a bit of humiliation for the little boys as their wee wee shrinks and become baby sized.

Tell use please what would be a turn on/pleasure for baby girls.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TallyFox » February 24th, 2020, 4:01 pm

Any possibility of making a deprograming file?
TallyFox
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » February 25th, 2020, 11:06 am

TallyFox wrote:Any possibility of making a deprograming file?

Tallyfox, deprogramming for what?

If you want to stop needing diapers and wetting like a baby, then just have Mommy or Daddy start potty training you. Depending on how long you've been in diapers and wetting as a baby it should only take a couple of months to stay dry during the daytime.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TallyFox » February 26th, 2020, 5:22 am

Regarding deprograming I am referencing the "baby behaviours" stuffed animals, bottles, pacifiers, baby talk etc that are reinforced by this series. It would also kind of release the reinforcement of diapers to allow for potty training.
TallyFox
Regular
Regular

Postby urquan » February 26th, 2020, 4:58 pm

Recently got the first two files and I will say I've been enjoying them quite a bit! Thanks to mommy and MindMaster. I have trouble going very deep into trance but these get me pretty darn close. Hopefully with time I'll drop deeper.

Speaking of, does anyone have any advice for falling asleep while in a diaper? I had a bad night last night where I couldn't get to sleep because I was so distracted by the wonderful feelings of being in diapers! Maybe I just need to get used to it, but until then it's been an issue.

Also, a question for MindMaster - is it possible to use the third file and be soft only in diapers? It would be convenient to not have to worry about erections stopping things up in my diaper but at the same time I like fooling around with friends and I don't much like the idea of that interfering with my sex life.
urquan
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » February 26th, 2020, 5:26 pm

urquan wrote:Also, a question for MindMaster - is it possible to use the third file and be soft only in diapers? It would be convenient to not have to worry about erections stopping things up in my diaper but at the same time I like fooling around with friends and I don't much like the idea of that interfering with my sex life.

Urquan thank you for your compliments.

There is nothing in the files that will make you impotent. HM3 just shrinks your wee wee until it's as small as a little baby wee wee.

It will still get erect, but I'm not sure what you will do with it. :lol:

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MindMaster » February 26th, 2020, 5:28 pm

TallyFox wrote:Regarding deprograming I am referencing the "baby behaviours" stuffed animals, bottles, pacifiers, baby talk etc that are reinforced by this series. It would also kind of release the reinforcement of diapers to allow for potty training.

I HAVE to ask. If you're so worried about wanting bottles, stuffies etc. and wearing diapers why would you buy and use the files. Seems strange to me.

I have no plans for a deprogramming file, but perhaps Mommy Emma can or would do a custom file for you. Ask her by email or PM.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby urquan » February 26th, 2020, 5:39 pm

MindMaster wrote:
urquan wrote:Urquan thank you for your compliments.

There is nothing in the files that will make you impotent. HM3 just shrinks your wee wee until it's as small as a little baby wee wee.

It will still get erect, but I'm not sure what you will do with it. :lol:

MindMaster

Oh, don't worry about that, we're resourceful. Though I do wonder how that shrinking would work, considering that there really isn't a way to change how much spongy tissue you have. That's why I was wondering if the file caused impotence, since obviously if no blood gets there then it wouldn't get any bigger (and since I am a natural grower, I mean more than doubling in size from soft in cold weather to fully hard, that would probably qualify as a baby weewee).
urquan
Regular
Regular

Postby littlechristy » February 27th, 2020, 12:30 am

MindMaster wrote:
wellsee wrote:I'll skip, since this one seems to be meant for men (due to shrinking weewee), not women. Gender neutralness was what I liked about the previous parts.

Wellsee and the few other baby girls who've written me or commented.

What do you gender/CIS girls want in a file. HM1 and HM2 train you to use your diapers and accept some initial baby behaviours as normal for your baby brain and behaviour.

The bulk of our audience are males/boys so we try to accomodate the largest market. THe first two files are deliberately gender neutral as we're just training babies, but HM3 is adding a bit of humiliation for the little boys as their wee wee shrinks and become baby sized.

Tell use please what would be a turn on/pleasure for baby girls.

MindMaster

I don't wanna talk for all the other baby girls, but I really like the incontinence and baby behavior training in the other files. Being dependent on my diapeys is why I started to listening to Mommy's files, so I really hope a poopy diapey file will be made for the Hypnotic Mist files eventually. The first file made having peepee accidents feel so much better and helpless than they ever did before, so I'd love to have that for poopy accidents too!

Past that, things like playing with baby toys, watching baby cartoons, eating baby foods and making a big mess, stuff kinda like that would be great in a file! I guess none of this is really specific to baby girls, but just generally feeling and acting more like a baby is what I really like from the training.
littlechristy

Postby TallyFox » February 27th, 2020, 6:54 pm

I HAVE to ask. If you're so worried about wanting bottles, stuffies etc. and wearing diapers why would you buy and use the files. Seems strange to me.

I have no plans for a deprogramming file, but perhaps Mommy Emma can or would do a custom file for you. Ask her by email or PM.

I did not purchase the file but I would be curious to adopt those behaviour for a month or so if I knew it reversible. Even if it did require a bit of challenge like re potty training
TallyFox
Regular
Regular

Postby nikole » March 9th, 2020, 10:03 am

I confirm you really made a good job :D
Everytime I put on a new diaper I like the soft and warm feeling.
After some time it gets fuller and fuller and sometimes I forget to change the wet and already very heavy diaper on time. But that's ok. Babies sometimes leak a little bit :D
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby littleroar » March 23rd, 2020, 11:14 pm

@mindmaster as a cis-girl, i would love a file telling me how good of a little girl i was for using my diaper the way it should. the words "good girl" are very nice to hear.

after listening to so many files for boys, and hearing about not touching your pee-pee, or having a shrinking pee-pee, i think you could do the same for a girl. like: i know you're excited, but you can't touch down there.

or maybe even doing something about boobies shrinking.

but at the least, i'll agree with the other little girl: even having gender neutral stuff is fine. it doesn't even have to be girl specific, but it kinda looses the magic for me once i start hearing about the pee pees of little boys.

thanks for everything you and mommy are doing!
littleroar

Postby MindMaster » March 25th, 2020, 11:09 am

littleroar wrote:@mindmaster as a cis-girl, i would love a file telling me how good of a little girl i was for using my diaper the way it should. the words "good girl" are very nice to hear.

after listening to so many files for boys, and hearing about not touching your pee-pee, or having a shrinking pee-pee, i think you could do the same for a girl. like: i know you're excited, but you can't touch down there.

or maybe even doing something about boobies shrinking.

but at the least, i'll agree with the other little girl: even having gender neutral stuff is fine. it doesn't even have to be girl specific, but it kinda looses the magic for me once i start hearing about the pee pees of little boys.

thanks for everything you and mommy are doing!

Dear Littleroar:

We are working on HM4 now which I think will really please you and other girls, and all the little ones we try to help. I can't give away secrets but it will fulfill the wishes of most of the little ones who have written to me or Mommy Emma.

Keep using HM1 and HM2 for now, and you'll find HM4 will really help seal the deal for you as a sweet submissive baby girl.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby liljonny » April 14th, 2020, 8:23 am

I would like to see a new file with permanent small penis combined with permanent bed wetting and inability to sleep without a teddy bear and a pacifier or baby bottle. Remember the teddy must have a name and the teddy will tell you his or her name.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MindMaster » April 16th, 2020, 6:38 am

liljonny wrote:I would like to see a new file with permanent small penis combined with permanent bed wetting and inability to sleep without a teddy bear and a pacifier or baby bottle. Remember the teddy must have a name and the teddy will tell you his or her name.

Well Liljonny, we have the perfect file for you right here on WMM. HM3 does all you asked about and more. Read the file descriptions for each of the HM series and you'll see how each one trains you to be more and more Mommy's submissive baby.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diaperbrian » October 12th, 2020, 12:51 am

When I start bringing in money I am planning on getting Hypnotic mists 4 Permanent poopy pampers. I had been out of work for 6 months and taking in money is a challenge
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Postby silverwolf77 » March 28th, 2021, 5:07 pm

Thanks for the great files. If I could offer a suggestion, I would like to see a push for more babyish childish behavior. I like the idea of keeping it gender neutral as some of us lil boys don't always feel like a sissy. But maybe add stuff in about how adult beverages begin to taste bad like coffee or beer, desire for earlier bedtimes, childish dreams, music taste changing etc. Keep up the good work.
silverwolf77

Postby abdlchill » April 10th, 2021, 9:33 pm

Would love to see one where it focuses on making stickies in a full wet diaper. Add layers on of baby paraphernalia.

Ideally not sissy focus for me
abdlchill

Postby MindMaster » April 15th, 2021, 2:33 pm

silverwolf77 wrote:Thanks for the great files. If I could offer a suggestion, I would like to see a push for more babyish childish behavior. I like the idea of keeping it gender neutral as some of us lil boys don't always feel like a sissy. But maybe add stuff in about how adult beverages begin to taste bad like coffee or beer, desire for earlier bedtimes, childish dreams, music taste changing etc. Keep up the good work.

Little silverwolf
I think you'll find HM2 and 3 should fulfill your needs for baby behaviour and needs. Neither are sissy oriented, although HM3 will give you a baby wee wee in your diapers.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MindMaster » April 15th, 2021, 2:36 pm

abdlchill wrote:Would love to see one where it focuses on making stickies in a full wet diaper. Add layers on of baby paraphernalia.

Ideally not sissy focus for me

Abdlchill

Most ABs I know will make stickies in their wet diaper regardless. :lol: If you're looking for something to make you cum prematurely or anytime you wet then I'd suggest contacting Mommy Emma for a custom file.

Our files in the HM series are mostly to help babies come to realize their inner baby selves and be happy babies. The last file Sissy Baby is a bit more D/s or S/m related but again not to degrade baby. Just make her feel a little silly as a sissy baby.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rara2 » May 13th, 2021, 3:14 pm

Hello! Thank you very much for the series, as well as your prior work so many years ago which I’m an even bigger fan of.

I was wondering if you’re going to continue the series? Or maybe you don’t want to spoil that. :D I’ll add on to the list of other girls saying that a file focused regression, without references to penises or being a man would really be appreciated. I still purchased HM6 just to support your work anyways. “Good girl” is a nice and affirming phrase that I’m longing to hear always, and I know it works for me IRL when my daddy says it.

Suggestions for future files, although I’m no expert so feel free to ignore.. I think visualization can be especially powerful. Long form descriptions along the lines of the grounding exercises that many accomplished therapists use is one thing I’ve thought of. For example, I have heard of an exercise in which you focus on, “Four things you see, three things you hear, two things you feel, and one thing you smell / taste”. Imagination of suggestions taking hold is a key component to hypnosis as I’ve read, so maybe this helps. I try my best to visualize but sometimes things move along so quickly I feel I’m having to catchup.

Leading to another point, in the HM series I sometimes feel like I have to rapidly repeat the suggestion and it introduces some level of stress. I found I can slow a couple files by about 7% to help with this.

Finally, I’d say that spoken words can be so comforting, and I really do love your voice & production quality from your older series. I had an old account here circa 2009 - 2010, and it was at that time you made me embrace hypnosis. I wish I had the mindset and freetime then to commit to training for years. Who knows how far along I’d be today :oops:

Thank you for all that you do for us!
rara2

Postby Diapers77 » May 17th, 2021, 1:31 am

Dear MindMaster

When i hear your Poopy Diapers File, i so loving it, and i feel more and More that i be your Slave! I hear your Other Files very much, im love to be a Baby always!
Im working on it to be a Complete baby! My Question is Sir, can you made a Cut Version for Complete Babies, this would be great, and i came closer to my Goal, to be a complete and Happy Baby
always!

Your Slave
Rolf
When a Master want to Contact me on Skype: windelsklave1

Diaperslave is ready for Masters!
Diapers77
Regular
Regular

Postby kingdom1234513 » May 23rd, 2021, 5:03 am

Thank you so much for the HM series. ive really developed as a baby because of the files and being a baby really is my greatest joy now.

request if 7 is a thing. I'm really not a little girl, so ive passed over 5+6

7 to be neutral, promote sleeping in a crib, setting up a night time routine and morning routine. developing a schedule to follow for days off. more baby playtime with toys, stuffies, tv time. bottles/pacis more and more.

<3 might be a bit too broad. 2 and 3 were good but feels like only scratching the surface.
kingdom1234513

Postby babytimmy » July 22nd, 2021, 9:46 am

Hi, I have been listening to the first Hypnotic Mist file coupled and Mind Master's bladder retraining file for the last week. I am now having several accidents throughout the day. Thank you for the files.
babytimmy

Return to Diapers and Incontinence