The Focus

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

The Focus

Postby trisy » December 31st, 2019, 4:56 pm

Hello, Happy New Year to you all-

I went through the files I have gathered, over the years from here, recently, and I had a thought :

One of the things I noticed most, if not all the files have in common is the approach of, "forgetting" how to use the potty, or just not feeling your bladder/bowels at all; somewhat attempting to, in many ways, neurologically block a major bodily area, which, I personally don't think can be truly achieved via hypnosis.

I was curious about the approach, in that it seems to be the, "standard" amongst most producers, though. Why is, "forgetting" or otherwise encouraging the listener to ignore a major part of their body, or even just how to eliminate, bolstered by, "You have no control.." the go-to in hypnosis?

Maybe I'm unique, but, I find that wearing diapers is a very tactile experience. I know it's a made-up word, but, I think, "genito-centric" seems to succinctly describe the focus of most who wear and use diapers for pleasure, and as such, would seek incontinence though hypnosis.

So with that in mind, does anyone have any thoughts on making a file that would capitalize on the listener's hyper awareness of their bladder/bowels and diaper area?

Perhaps like a walkthrough of what it feels like to register, "I have to go potty" and focusing on reprogramming the muscle memory in response to a specific stimuli, as opposed to, "you will no longer feel this"?
trisy

Re: The Focus

Postby wohermiston » January 4th, 2020, 4:26 pm

hi,
I don;t think I have ever used either one of those approaches. No one changes behavior simply because they are told to. It takes time. shorter if it is something they want to do and longer if it isn't. Erickson has articles on using hypnosis to subdue pain. But this is used mostly in people with terminal illness who would hold out for anything. These days, Pain is treated much better than it was in the 40's and 50's. I think my last file may be of interest to you. Good luck in your search. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence