Am i the only one who is curious about this for humiliation?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Am i the only one who is curious about this for humiliation?

Postby snappyOne » January 17th, 2020, 3:59 pm

I feel like everyone here just genuinely enjoys being an adult baby and is into this because it feels good. And that's ok of course :) You enjoy you.

But I feel so misplaced because I'm curious about the loss of control of bladder or even becoming dependent on diapers as part of being overpowered and humiliated/degraded.
Whenever I browse this site, it seems like the files are all made for adult babies, which I'm not really into at all. An induction that tries to use baby themes brings me out of it completely. So I dont really know of a lot of files that would fulfill that fantasy ... Because even the ones that mention humiliation are still baby themed.

Am I really the only on here like me? I really feel like that's the case.
Anyway I'm just curious. And if I'm just unique, that's ok too :) This is not an anti-baby post.
snappyOne

Re: Am i the only one who is curious about this for humiliat

Postby DrStevens » January 17th, 2020, 4:35 pm

Varying degrees of diaper humiliation is pretty common, so you are definitely not alone! :D

I would highly recommend Bedwetting Fear to Reality for you, and in general: It's free and it has an easy-to-follow logic.

Other great & free files without becoming a baby: Train Diapers, Potty Amnesia, and Interested in Diapers.

Hope this helps
DrStevens

Postby brownbobby » January 18th, 2020, 2:20 am

You certainly aren't alone! For me, it's much more about the loss of control and the humiliation of needing a diaper instead of being a baby who just happens to need diapers. There are some good files on here that lean more towards that:

Bad Timing Bladder- Gives you a phrase that makes you wet, and know you need a diaper to keep your pants dry.
Also enhances the feelings of humiliation and helplessness during your wettings.
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=12735

A Need for Diapers - Full disclosure: I commissioned this file because I wanted a diaper dependence file that made you feel humiliated and aroused as you wet yourself helplessly more and more. If you want to go even further, check out Re Learn Bowel Control, also from MajorPixel.
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=12335

You'll Regret It - This one makes wetting your pants and needing diapers the punishment for being unable to keep your hands off yourself. It'll also arouse you as much as possible to make the temptation almost unbearable. You will feel shame when you wet because you were too week to resist.
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=1273

Accident Anxiety - This file doesn't make you wet directly. Instead, it makes you so worried you WILL have an accident that you'll be convinced that wearing diapers is the only way to keep an accident from happening.
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=10720

Diaper Fear - Perhaps the most complicated of the files so far, but very powerful. When you put on a diaper, you'll suddenly fear that you truly are incontinent forever now, and have played with fire a bit too much, and that you'll never be out of diapers again. Once you DO take the diaper off, though...those feeling recede until you put it back on.
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=8218

Putting on Diapers - Sarnoga's file aimed at humiliation and wetting. It encourages an obsession of wearing diapers...and a constant fear that you'll be caught wearing diapers. Great for amping up the thrill factor of wearing a diaper.
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=2804
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby gamingforlife » April 14th, 2020, 11:21 am

I also love the humiliation side of it. Decided to try "Curse Diaper Humiliation" cos why the hell not lol
gamingforlife

Postby steve2femme » May 21st, 2020, 8:40 pm

If you're looking for straight up humiliation, try InstantWetting. It sets a trigger that makes you empty your bladder no matter where you are or what you're wearing. I've been using it for over a decade now and it WORKS.
My name is Steven Burdette Ellison, I'm a crossdressing sissy cumdump and living proof that the CandyCD and InstantWetting files work.
steve2femme

Postby jeremiah » September 15th, 2020, 6:55 pm

I know this is a bit old, but I recently listened to this file a single time.
I didn't wet myself, but to be honest, during the file I was confused if I was wetting myself or just feeling pleasure.

https://keismindwarp.com/products/the-p ... experience

The file is also on here, but it's free from kei's website. I'll likely try this a lot, because I think if you can successfully confuse peeing with pleasure, any other files will come easily.
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MindMaster » September 20th, 2020, 11:59 am

snappyOne wrote:I feel like everyone here just genuinely enjoys being an adult baby and is into this because it feels good. And that's ok of course :) You enjoy you.

But I feel so misplaced because I'm curious about the loss of control of bladder or even becoming dependent on diapers as part of being overpowered and humiliated/degraded.
Whenever I browse this site, it seems like the files are all made for adult babies, which I'm not really into at all. An induction that tries to use baby themes brings me out of it completely. So I dont really know of a lot of files that would fulfill that fantasy ... Because even the ones that mention humiliation are still baby themed.

Am I really the only on here like me? I really feel like that's the case.
Anyway I'm just curious. And if I'm just unique, that's ok too :) This is not an anti-baby post.

SnappyOne and others, I've been following this thread to see if there's much interest. When I checked the downloads on some of the files reference in the thread I was impressed by the numbers of downloads.
Mommy Emma (sweetdreamshypno) prefers to have here babies enjoy themselves, and feel little and loved and happy about their babyness. For the most part that is how babies should feel and be.
However older pervs like myself, particularly we nasty Dominants/Tops, like to see our little submissives humiliated, shamed, and experiencing shame at their disgusting little pervs and desires.
I have some scripts from way back when I was a more active practicing dominant which I might be able to convince Mommy Emma to record for us.
What I need or want is some ideas from you little pervs. Tell me what you want to experience and how it should feel to you when you give up control and give in to your pervy desires.
As some of you know, I insist my pets (submissives) go back into diapers full time and use their diapers for all wetting. It is their symbol of submission and my control over them.
If you're serious about wanting to experience shame and humiliation at being diapered and wetting uncontrollably, please PM or email me or if you don't mind letting everyone here see your pervertion then post to the thread.
This could be fun for me and many of you.

MindMaster
greatmindmaster@gmailcom

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Control and train it to be what you need to be.
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nikole » September 21st, 2020, 8:56 pm

Dear MindMaster!
"Older Dominant" sounds so strange. Some submissives like me even prefer Dominants, who enjoy that kind of relationship, too.
Devotion, humiliation are really important between you and your submissives, aren't they? And they are important for me, too. That's Ds.
When talking about humiliation it's uncontrolable peeing and maybe later leakage. Getting cought outside.
Yours mika
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby stan » September 22nd, 2020, 4:56 pm

So being a baby. Acting like one. That's humiliating.
I've always found the diapers themselves to be somewhat relaxing and calming.
So I ended up mixing a fetish for hypnosis and liking Diapers .. and ended up somewhere.

Unlike the constant baby - there is the change of state. From supposedly grown up to varying stage of diaper dependent with or without childish and infantile behaviour.
Someone else having that control over me.

In the 'fantasy' world 24/7 childish life controlled by a partner that's really into it .. yeah. Awesome fantasy.
Doesn't meet my reality or expectations of the real world where jobs and families and .. well, OK right now leaving the house isn't so much of a thing.

I suppose the ideal would be an initially nurturing and caring hypnotist slowly developing their control.
Then when that is proven - taking the envelope slightly further into the boundaries of what's hot but humiliating and we both get off on somewhere to go down the slippery slope.
To be honest I don't get it working without trust - so a bit like saying to a sadist "but you make me feel safe" despite what they do.
Even in the context of turning cruel and evil - it's built on a generous foundation of positive.

To a point where through conditioning, hypnosis, practice - that genie is out of the bottle and it's too late to put a lot of triggers and well learned responses away.

My partner loves the idea of a trigger for me to fill my pants. Or diapers.
That happening in varying states of 'mind blank' to 'while regressed infant sucking their thumb or anything else presented to them'.
Or feels like it's going to happen in the middle of the store .. but I lose it just short of the car. (y'know consent in public..)

She has an objection to the smell. The trigger and being able to do that turns them on. It actually happening .. not so much.
stan
Regular
Regular

Postby brownbobby » September 23rd, 2020, 12:02 am

MindMaster wrote:What I need or want is some ideas from you little pervs. Tell me what you want to experience and how it should feel to you when you give up control and give in to your pervy desires.

The most influential hypnotist I've met is asking about the less nurturing side of diaper dependency? Absolutely, sir! I'll gladly share!

For me, the most erotic part of diapers is the symbol of giving up or losing control. When a sub is in diapers, they're no longer expected to control their most basic needs anymore. In fact, their dominant might decide to make sure they CAN'T control themselves anymore. That idea--that I'm no longer in control because I submitted to someone else and my diapers--that's the most exciting thing I can think about. Some more specific situations that meet that same idea:

- Inescapable Incontinence: Finding out that I not only am incontinent, but that I can't ever become continent ever again. It'd be especially evil if every time I failed to keep my pants dry, I felt such utter humiliation that built up to wanting to try to become continent again...only to realize that it's impossible to go back, and I'm stuck as a pants-wetter.

- Diaper-Driven Pleasure: Discovering that I can only become aroused now when I am in diapers, and can only orgasm in wet and/or messy diapers. I'm no longer able to even function sexually anymore...my dick's only for wetting and cumming my diapers, since it can't get hard anywhere else. It'd be even worse if each time I came, I lost even more bladder control...literally cumming my control away because I couldn't keep my hands off my diapers.

- Premature in Pampers: Realizing that my stamina is disappearing day by day, as my bladder weakens and my ability to keep myself from shooting my load slowly fades. I'm soon finding out that I can't control *anything* that comes out of my peepee, and might blow my load during the day the same way I might wet my diapers. Going without a diaper now ensures a wet AND sticky mess in my pants.

As you can see, sir...the overriding feelings is of being trapped, and unable to control myself...and not finding the solace that most incontinence files bring. I want to know when I start that I'm making a terrible decision that's going to screw up my mind and body...and submit anyway, because I deserve to submit as a humiliated, obedient submissive. And as the "reward" for obedience, the training ensures I'll never find a way out again...forever forcing me to enjoy and endure the shame I couldn't resist.

If there's anything at all I can do to help further, sir...please let me know. You are amazing at what you do, and if you're interested in pursuing work like this...I want to do what I can to help make sure it becomes a reality, sir. Thank you again.
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » September 23rd, 2020, 4:32 pm

I'm actually a little surprised at the lack of responses to my post earlier. I've had a couple emails, and there's two replies to my post. Is it because noone REALLY wants to be humiliated in diapers and made to wear diapers an piss themselves like babies in humiliating situations, or are you all too shy to detail your little pervy desires.

I've done this sort of file/hypnosis in the past and actually enjoyed watching the pet squirm and blush as they wet their diapers or pants and felt the intense humiliation of giving up the most basic control young children learn, but they now can't control. It's quite enervating to a top like I, and master hypnotist.

So come on you little pervs. Tell me what you want and we'll see about giving you what you want and will need.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kiram » September 25th, 2020, 5:18 am

One thing i'd love to experience is being in a diaper, and completely unable to remove / unfasten it. Then feel urge to use potty and instinctively go to it, and be unable to remove diaper, making me wet/mess in it.

There are a lot of aspects of diapers i do find humiliating, but most involve some risk/threat of exposure, and i'm not really ready for that.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby childlike » September 25th, 2020, 2:56 pm

So come on you little pervs. Tell me what you want and we'll see about giving you what you want and will need.

MindMaster

Well since you asked...

For a long time I have wanted to wet my pants without a diaper on. I have been in diapers 24/7 for many years, wet at night my whole life and wet my day diapers in all situations and places. When I try going without diapers (very rare) I am hyper-aware of my “non-diapered state and I don’t usually wet. When I do, I am aware I am not wearing a diaper and so I only wet in very controlled circumstances. Mommy Sweet Dreams made me a couple of custom files (one of them based on HM series. After listening for about a week, I actually had an “accident” away from home. But I really feel like I set out to do that intentionally. I was in a fairly controlled place and situation, meaning I knew I could probably get home without much detection.

What I truly want is to have the experience of wetting my diaper in a public place like I always do and is no big deal. Then realize afterwards that I wasn’t wearing a diaper as I was so certain I had been. I want to be surprised and feel the embarrassment of not being able to control what most 3 year olds can and to feel like a small child in wet pants and a puddle that should be out of diapers.

It seems to me that because I am so used to using my diapers all the time that this would be an easy thing to achieve, but it hasn’t been.

Is it possible to “trick” my mind into forgetting that I don’t have a diaper on and then just wet like normal? I suppose I would have to also wear my big boy pants more often to find out.

What do you think?
childlike
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » September 25th, 2020, 4:26 pm

I've had some nice emails and PMs on this subject and few of you good little submissive babies have responded on the forum. I was a bit surprised how timid many of you little ones are when it comes down to the reality you just might be humiliated in your diapers and lose control being controlled by your Dominant.

Anyway, Mommy Emma and I are planning something along the lines below that will program you to follow the suggestions and commands listed. We haven't finalized our process yet, and could probably use a bit more feedback, but this is our thinking now. Or at least MY thinking as I am a dirty old pervy Dominant.

Proposed Submissive/Diaper Humiliation Program

Goals:
1. instill compulsive need to wear diapers constantly. Leading to 24x7 wearing. I require all my pets to be diapered 24x7
2. create premature ejaculation constantly when in diapers and aroused. Outside diapers you'll operate pretty normally.
3. install common trigger to cause instant wetting. (common diaper brand names like Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, Depends, Attends, Molicare etc.). Whenever heard, seen or read will pee uncontrollably, and of course a trigger your Dominant can use anywhere, anytime they wish.
4. instill intense pleasure response to uncontrolled ejaculation and wetting in diapers, and to wetting outside diapers when triggered by your Dominant. Then intense humiliation and shame at loss of control.
5. instill need to wear thick, obvious diapers whenever possible. Good chance someone will notice your diapers.
6. induce humiliation when see self in diapers and when wet diapers helplessly
7. need to wear diapers for long period of time so they are super soaked and wet, to the point of leaking. Seeing wet marks like toddler causes intense humiliation.

Possibly add:
1. instill compulsive need to admit to wearing diapers and wetting helplessly when in group with others that know about your kink.
2. instill impotence when in diapers. Outside diapers may perform adequately.

Basically, we'll get you in diapers all the time, make you cum prematurely in your diapers and wet your diapers or maybe your pants uncontrollably to a trigger or set of triggers. Cumming prematurely and wetting uncontrollably will be intensely pleasurable and arousing, but you will feel ashamed, humiliated and embarrassed at the lack of control and seeing yourself in diapers knowing you could be triggered to wet yourself anytime, anywhere.

Would appreciate some feedback and thoughts little pets.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nikole » September 26th, 2020, 8:12 am

Dear MindMaster!
Do not forget that somebody could realize that the backback is a diaper bag.
Although we go a lot of time to the toilet with our bags, we still hope every time, that others don't relize that.
Yours mika
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby stan » September 26th, 2020, 1:48 pm

Any chance the file that takes you to 'wear constantly' might be the third in the series ?
moving 1,2,3 after #7
allowing us to be teased, seduced and programmed into a growing set of behaviours before becoming full blown pets ?
stan
Regular
Regular

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » September 26th, 2020, 4:56 pm

love the diaper brand trigger idea, and triggers used by Dominant
also a possible trigger to cause to mess anytime a toddler is seen
would love to also be made to bedwet
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Postby kiram » September 27th, 2020, 6:26 am

MindMaster,

that is an impressive array of ideas, and should serve quite well as a file series. You are right about being shy about really letting oneself be controlled by a dominant. I'm intrigued by this concept. Definitely further than i'm comfortable with, but not too far somehow.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby tk11 » October 10th, 2020, 10:35 pm

Humiliation is the main reason why I think I'm so into diapers and being an abdl. I always found that aspect the strongest. I won't lie I've been so turned on by your old files that I completely came in my diapers without touching myself.

Even as I've grown more confident in wearing diapers, sucking my thumb, wearing a bib, and acting like a complete baby I still feel so utterly embarrassed by the whole thing. My fantasy was always finding a partner who would encourage my ABDL tendencies but absolutely tease me and embarrass me constantly. They want me in diapers 24/7 and are clearly the one in control but make fun of me for how much I love going peepee, poopoo in my pants, acting like a big toddler.

I've had some darker more cuckolding fantasies too despite enjoying sex. Having a boyfriend find a new guy to date while I slowly become more diaper dependent and more babyish and get teased by the new guy is so incredibly hot to me. The fact that so many many people go out on Fridays to find someone to hook up with while I go home and put on a thick diaper and mess my pants and basically become a big baby for the weekend is so utterly embarrassing to me.

I love all of those suggestions mindmaster. The compulsion one is great! Some sort of trigger or suggestion to create and urge to put on diapers would be really great. Sometimes I get so turned on I just need to go and put a diaper on. I went without diapers for a month this summer and I just had to order some because I didn't like that I didn't have them available. The premature ejaculation one is also really great, I already feel so ashamed when I get off when I have a diaper on. It's so embarrassing realizing I'm getting off to wearing diapers and acting like a baby.
tk11

Postby hunter » October 12th, 2020, 11:42 am

I love being in diapers for same reasons others have stated, underscoring being a sub, not having any control over most basic functions, humiliation (that is really big for me) etc.

My question is, is there anyone here that (in spite of enjoying diapers), wants to be triggered into being afraid of diapers? I would like to panic at mere idea of being diapered yet unable to remove mine till it is used.
hunter
Regular
Regular

Postby garrador » October 12th, 2020, 7:33 pm

My question is, is there anyone here that (in spite of enjoying diapers), wants to be triggered into being afraid of diapers? I would like to panic at mere idea of being diapered yet unable to remove mine till it is used.

I definitely relate to that. I love the idea of struggling and struggling against the idea of diapers, but the voice in my head just keeps drawing me back until I give in. Then the more I give in to the diapers, the more their power over me grows.
garrador

Postby boy_arthur_tx » November 14th, 2020, 9:17 am

Wow, reading this string of files, finding precum on the piss pig underwear. Slightly aroused by the humiliation ideas. I cut and chopped, and spiced various themes into a file for me, not hypnosis really, just kind of a loop, fetish tease file. After I clean it up, will post to WMM. My apologies if I twisted some of your ideas.

EXCEPT: Leaving MindMaster Goals and 'add on' out. I am waiting hopefully, for files from that direction.
Please note, my thoughts below:
MindMaster per stan email, might want separate files that allow skip any permanent diaper at first and skip (if desired) any arousal when diapered (unless diapered by another?)
GOALS:
1. 24x7, not so much
2. premature ejac in diaper? NOPE, i wish to be soft, limp, chaste while diapered (unless Master putting me in a diaper changes this).
3. Instill common trigger to cause instant wetting - YES!
4. instill intense pleasure response to wetting in diapers? YES!
5. Instill need to wear thick, obvious diapers whenever possible. Good chance someone will notice your diapers. Not for me, add on file, maybe?
6. induce humiliation when see self in diapers and when wet diapers helplessly. YES, PLEASE! This could be a separate file, just humiliation to wetting and addiction to humiliation. See #1 in Possibly add.
7. need to wear diapers for long period of time so they are super soaked and wet, to the point of leaking. Seeing wet marks like toddler causes intense humiliation. YES!

POSSIBLY ADD: yes, please - SEE #6 in GOALS.
1. instill compulsive need to admit to wearing diapers and wetting helplessly when in group with others that know about your kink.
2. instill impotence when in diapers. Outside diapers may perform adequately.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Shadowsheep » July 20th, 2021, 4:45 pm

I like the whole concept. I am not really about 24x7, but the effects of goals 2 and 4-7 appeal to me very much. On goal 3, I would be a bit worried of wetting my self all the time while out shopping and when I have kids, that whole situation might get a bit complicated. Wetting on command by my Dominant is great.

I think the loop of pleasure from wetting/premature ejaculation and then shame/humiliation would be very intense. Like two forces working together to tear down your adulthood and make you into a helpless toddler.
Shadowsheep

Return to Diapers and Incontinence