Having fun during lock down

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Having fun during lock down

Postby rinoooo » April 27th, 2020, 2:45 pm

Hey everyone

Is anyone interested in joining me or chatting about this rabbit hole I'm going to jump into during lock down?

I'm going to try and make myself lose control.

Wasn't really into diapers before or the ABDL scene (EVER). But listened to some and now I am addicted to diapers & want to lose control.

Nothing has made me wet involuntarily during or after a file. Only convinced me to voluntarily wet. I currently have a healthy bladder and control it with ease.

It might be interesting to document because I am going to try and undo it for lock down ending.

Files I really enjoy - hypnotic mist & forever wet. I've got some lady surrender files I've heard is good.

Feel free to share how you've made yourself lose control.
rinoooo

Re: Having fun during lock down

Postby ProfessorPig » April 28th, 2020, 1:33 am

i was not really into diapers before hypnosis, but i certainly am now. i tend to have good control most of the time, but there are days where i just wet helplessly when i am wearing a diaper.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Re: Having fun during lock down

Postby rinoooo » April 29th, 2020, 5:18 am

ProfessorPig wrote:i was not really into diapers before hypnosis, but i certainly am now. i tend to have good control most of the time, but there are days where i just wet helplessly when i am wearing a diaper.

I've surmised I fell deep for this kink is due to my willingness to submit to something new and really like the idea of having something forced onto me. Would never have looked at a diaper or the thought of incontinence as arousing until I listened to some abdl hypno.

What is it like losing control? How did it happen the first time?

I've went 2 days now listening to Lady Surrenders deepening hypnosis & incontinence track. I felt like I was peeing during listening but I haven't actually wet myself yet. I'm not going to voluntarily do it myself. I'm holding back until it happens on its own. I also have a chastity cage I may use because erections make it hard to pee but idk. I also lie down in bed listening to these.
rinoooo

Return to Diapers and Incontinence