Mindmaster File experience question

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Mindmaster File experience question

Postby kiram » May 19th, 2020, 4:53 am

I've been listening to MindMaster's Poopy pampers file more frequently lately. The night before last, I noticed something different in the file, which i'd never before experienced. About midway through the file, there is a point where the listener is asked to open and close their eyes as the breathe in and out...

After this point in the file, i distinctly heard and felt a relatively loud buzzing like sound in the file, which continued through the second half. I've listened to this file many times in the past, and had never experienced this except for here and there in the file, and at the very end. It was strange, and made me start to wonder what i'm doing differently, or why i heard it?

I'm assuming it is some sort of a binaural track, that my mind was ready to hear?

Before someone asks, i have not re downloaded the file or synched my ipad in a while, which eliminates that as a reason.

Has anyone else experienced such a thing? Mindmaster, any thoughts?
kiram
Regular
Regular

Re: Mindmaster File experience question

Postby MindMaster » May 22nd, 2020, 6:46 am

Kiram, sorry it took so long to answer, but there's a couple of paraliminal tracks but they are worded, not just noise.

I checked the original file and don't hear any buzzing anywhere in the file. Perhaps you need to download again.

Perhaps your playback device has introduced some artifact in the file.

Let me know if a redownload fixes this for you.

MindMaster

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Control and train it to be what you need to be.
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Mindmaster File experience question

Postby kiram » May 23rd, 2020, 5:38 am

Thanks, MindMaster. I'll give that a whirl it is worth a shot.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence