Hypnotic Mists - Poopy Pampers

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotic Mists - Poopy Pampers

Postby MindMaster » June 5th, 2020, 3:37 pm

Dear Little Ones.

We know you've been anxiously waiting for a Poopy Pampers file from Mommy Emma and myself. We've been working hard on making two really effective files that are non-gender biased, and will be safe to use.

The first file, which will be available in a few days is HM4 - Poopy Pampers Triggered. This file will make you poop your Pampers when you hear or read a trigger phrase, and remain unable to control your bowels for at least 4 hours, and continue until you are given the trigger to restore control of your bowels, so you stop making poopy Pampers. This file encourages you to repeat your special trigger EVERY night before bedtime, so you'd best wear good diapers to beddy bye, as you will probably wake up in wet, messy diapers in the morning.

Won't that be nice. Waking up as a little baby in wet, messy diapers every morning. Good Submissive baby. Mommy will be so proud of you.

The second file, HM4 - Poopy Pampers Permanent, will be available in a week or so, and is "all or nothing". Using this file will retrain you to give up control of your bowels all the time so you poop in your diapers or your pants as a baby all the time. Be aware babies poop a LOT, after every meal and almost every night while they sleep, so you'll have lots of messy diapers during the day and night. Be prepared.

Mommy Emma and MindMaster

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Control and train it to be what you need to be.
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Hypnotic Mists - Poopy Pampers

Postby kiram » June 6th, 2020, 5:52 am

OMG - yes, so happy to see this!!!

Thank you both! Looking forward to it.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby nikole » June 6th, 2020, 9:33 am

Dear MindMaster! Dear Mommy!

Till now I do not think that I want to mess my diapers. But when those files are available I fear I will try them, too :D
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MindMaster » June 6th, 2020, 11:49 am

Dear Little Mika, you don't need to worry. Just get the Triggered Poopy Pampers file and you'll only make poopoo in your diapers or your pants for 4 hours. It can be longer too, until your hear the trigger to regain control.

You know your baby brain is controlled by Mommy and you want to be a good baby for Mommy, so get the Triggered Poopy Pampers file and show Mommy what a good submissive and baby you are.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nikole » June 7th, 2020, 2:41 am

Dear MindMaster,

I know, but I really like the idea of permanent much more. That causes 100% uncontrolable babies. We will see, but finally I fear I will choose the permanent one :o
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby princesssophie » June 8th, 2020, 9:51 am

I must say even though this Version 1 is trigger-able, it does have walk a fine line between temporary and permanent. Great work again MM and Mommy.
princesssophie

Postby kiram » June 9th, 2020, 3:57 am

Will this file be effective, even if skipping files 2 and 3? Still using file 1 here. I'm actually far more interested in this one than i am files 2 and 3 for some reason.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » June 9th, 2020, 6:39 am

Kiram, the file should work fine, as long as you've used HM1 and it's effective for you. It is always better to use the files progressively, HM1, then HMH2, then HM3 etc. HM4 does make reference to some of the behaviour changes in previous files.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby little-bri » June 9th, 2020, 9:15 pm

MindMaster?

i saw that HM4 is now available and i read the description.... i'm just kinda curious about the trigger.... is the trigger mostly for you to "self trigger" or can it be triggered by someone else or randomly?
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MindMaster » June 10th, 2020, 6:24 am

Dear Little Bri, the trigger can be used by yourself or by someone you trust and to whom you have given the trigger. Either way, for 4 hours you will poop your Pampers or pants, or longer if you don't hear the recovery trigger.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby evillw » July 1st, 2020, 4:56 pm

Out of curiosity, and excitement.... When does Mommy Emma expect to post the permanent file?
evillw

Postby MindMaster » July 2nd, 2020, 7:00 am

evillw wrote:Out of curiosity, and excitement.... When does Mommy Emma expect to post the permanent file?

We hope to have the Permanent Poopy Pampers file for this weekend or latest beginning of next week.

Mommy's been VERY busy with custom files and some other business stuffs.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nikole » July 2nd, 2020, 7:41 am

Good news, MindMaster :D :D :D
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kiram » July 7th, 2020, 4:56 am

I've given this file a couple of listens, and wow. I really feel like it takes me right down. So far, have not seen any result, but am already looking forward to listening again tonight.

Thanks Mommy and Mindmaster.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby fluttershii » July 13th, 2020, 5:47 pm

Happy to hear that the permanent file will be ready soon although i don't think I've used the potty once for anything since mid February. Been enjoying my poopy pampers looking forward to not needing the trigger word anymore :).
fluttershii

Postby hunter » July 19th, 2020, 10:03 am

I am very much looking forward to becoming permanently incontinent. I enjoy wearing diapers & plastic pants 24/7, now to totally depend on them for good! Anyone have any extra tricks & tips to help me out please? Thank you!
hunter
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » July 20th, 2020, 4:48 pm

Well now little ones. Mommy finally posted the Permanent Poopy Pampers for all those little ones who are ready to take the next big step to becoming a REAL baby.

This file is VERY powerful using some special NLP techniques to retrain your baby brain so you just pee and poop in your diapers or your pants as a baby ALL THE TIME. And not just once but probably 3 or 4 times a day and every night as you sleep.

There will be no denying you ARE a baby in your wet, poopy diapers, sucking your paci and cuddling your soft plushie.

Good baby, Mommy will be so proud of you!

Enjoy!

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ionscorp » July 21st, 2020, 11:19 am

Do you need to have listened to the other files first?

Aside from messing, are there other suggestions I need to be aware of before listening in case It might not be for me?
ionscorp

Postby MindMaster » July 22nd, 2020, 6:06 am

Ionscorp and others, this is a series of files to train you to be the baby you want to be. You should use each file in succession for true success to become a sweet submissive baby.

At minimum you MUST use Hypnotic Mist – Complete, Wet, Submissive Baby first to setup the acceptance of your baby brain and the baby brain submitting to Mommy.

This file reinforces behaviours and teaching from HM1 to HM3 such as uncontrolled wetting, using a pacifier, needing a stuffy or comfy item and using bottles or sippy cups.

Read the descriptions of the files to see what each teaches you.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hunter » July 30th, 2020, 12:04 am

I'm lost. Where can I find links to these files please? It sounds like there is a sequence I need to listen to to become incontinent.
Thank you
hunter
Regular
Regular

Postby nikole » July 31st, 2020, 8:10 am

nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kiram » September 12th, 2020, 5:17 am

Still using the file, but seems this whole site has gone quiet - been no new comments on this file/these files either here in forum nor on the files themselves. Is it just something no one wants?

I'm still really enjoying the files, though can't say for sure I'm seeing results, but have been listening as close to daily as possible, and really feel a strong pull to put diapers on for bed specifically, but even during day too. Recently, I've found that I'm waking up halfway or so through the file, after it has played at least one full time - it is set up to repeat.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » September 13th, 2020, 6:52 am

kiram wrote:Still using the file, but seems this whole site has gone quiet - been no new comments on this file/these files either here in forum nor on the files themselves. Is it just something no one wants?

I'm still really enjoying the files, though can't say for sure I'm seeing results, but have been listening as close to daily as possible, and really feel a strong pull to put diapers on for bed specifically, but even during day too. Recently, I've found that I'm waking up halfway or so through the file, after it has played at least one full time - it is set up to repeat.

Little Mika, I'm surprised at the lack of traffic generally in this group or forum. Usually it's one of the higher traffic forums.

Mika and all babies, you should only use a file ONCE PER DAY, preferably in the evening if possible. That way the suggestions percolate in your baby brain and help make the necessary changes so you are a happy, submissive baby.

Mommy is finishing up the newest file, for all you baby girls or wannabe baby girls, so look for it soon.

I must repeat, in order to use our Hypnotic Mist series of files your MUST use the first file, Hypnotic Mist - Complete Wet Submissive Baby. This file implants and awakens your baby brain which is how Mommy trains you to become her happy, submissive baby.

Enjoy our little friends, and be happy.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kiram » September 14th, 2020, 3:51 am

MindMaster, thank you for the response. I always learn something from your posts - the one a day logic is new to me, but makes sense. I'm also glad to hear there is another file coming in this series, as I had been wondering what might be next, if anything.

cheers

kiram
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby nikole » September 20th, 2020, 2:35 am

Dear MindMaster!
Thanks, but it's already clear to me.
Mommy is really already working on the next file and I'm still not brave enough to work on Poppy Pampers. I really enjoy most of the time file #1 with those basic behavious trainings.
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MindMaster » September 20th, 2020, 11:06 am

mika wrote:Dear MindMaster!
Thanks, but it's already clear to me.
Mommy is really already working on the next file and I'm still not brave enough to work on Poppy Pampers. I really enjoy most of the time file #1 with those basic behavious trainings.

Dear Little Mika. Firstly my apologies for confusing you and Kiram when I replied.

Our new HM files are designed to help you regress to whatever level of being a real baby you desire. Some only want to wear diapers and pee in their diapers as babies. Some want to go further and need their baba or sippy cup and some want to regress to be completely helpless little infants, needing a parent to care for them when they are little.

Every baby is different, so you feel free to work to whatever level of babyness you are comfortable with.

Mommy and I are indeed working on some new files again, geared to the baby girls or wannabe baby girls, and we're collaborating on some other ideas but I can't tell now.

Be good babies.

Hugs.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nikole » September 21st, 2020, 10:54 am

Never mind, MindMaster!
But your ancouncement of another file made me really courious.
I think I'm one of those babies of Mommy, who like to be forced to wear diapers but with regression.
Yours Mike
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diaperbrian » October 4th, 2020, 1:02 am

I would go after this but I haven't worked in over 6 months and don't have the money yet but file sounds interesting.
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Postby littleroar » February 1st, 2021, 10:43 pm

Hi Mr. MM,

I have a question for you and mommy for the first Hypnotic Mist. In it, she says near the end that one of her suggestions should have made you wet, even though she doesn't actually say to wet. I always feel bad because I'm not great at wetting unless I stand up, but I don't want to stand up and ruin the relaxation.

What should I do? I want to do things right. Thanks!
littleroar

Postby MindMaster » February 5th, 2021, 1:03 pm

littleroar wrote:Hi Mr. MM,

I have a question for you and mommy for the first Hypnotic Mist. In it, she says near the end that one of her suggestions should have made you wet, even though she doesn't actually say to wet. I always feel bad because I'm not great at wetting unless I stand up, but I don't want to stand up and ruin the relaxation.

What should I do? I want to do things right. Thanks!

Dear Little Roar;
You are doing the right thing by using the HM1 file. Keep using it regularly and soon you'll find you wake up in a nice wet diaper, and that wetting your diapers becomes more and more normal, whether you're standing, sitting, lying down or walking around.
After all that IS what babies do.

MindMaster

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby saoirseabdl » April 2nd, 2021, 11:19 am

I just got the triggered file, have been using HM1 too, very excited to start using my diapers for both wetting and messing, like the little baby I am! Thank you to Mommy and MindMaster!
saoirseabdl

Return to Diapers and Incontinence