Never going back again!

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Never going back again!

Postby babyjonathan » June 12th, 2020, 4:32 pm

i am really glad that i found this site when i was recently looking for other diaper and ABDL hypno files after i had already found the best ones that are available on YouTube. A lot of what i have come across on here has been really useful, so many thanks to the contributors!

i have been functionally incontinent for over 25 years and never did anything about it, which seriously impacted my hygiene and my whole life. When i found out last year that i am autistic and that i have ADHD my whole life suddenly made sense to me, and i was able to make some important changes - most of all, explore all those needs that i have which were suppressed for so long due to social pressure, and to learn to place my needs above any restrictive and harmful social norms.

Six months ago i decided to wear nappies every night, and it improved both my sleep and my life so much. Two months ago i decided to wear nappies 24/7, but i still allowed myself to spend several hours a day in pull ups before i ran out, and to use the potty for poo poos. But for the past couple of weeks i have been listening to diaper hypno videos on loop all the time while i am awake - sometimes i just loop parts of them, or i reduce the tempo or add some meditation music in the background. Two days ago i discovered this site, and some of the files have worked so well for me that i can't imagine myself ever using a grown up toilet again. i have also realised that i only feel comfortable and secure in very bulky and visible nappies, so i always wear an ABDL nappy with extra large booster that is held snugly to my body by fairly tight plastic pants instead of the regular fixation pants. Above this i always wear a thick and fluffy plastic-backed cloth nappy, and on top of everything i wear plastic pants with a more generous fit, or one of my plastic rompers.

i can genuinely say that i never again want to pretend to be anything other than a thickly diapered sissy baby boy. Every month i spend nearly all my money on nappies, plastic pants, plastic-backed cloth nappies and plastic rompers, and on everything that i need for hygiene and disposal, so that i can build up a large supply of everything that i will need on a daily basis. i have started making a high chair and a baby cot (and I already replaced my grown-up king size bed with a single one some time ago), and i am looking forward to sewing my own clothes, while i have been throwing away everything that is not babyish and sissyish enough. There is nothing more exciting for me than knowing that i will become more and more sissyfied, and that i will be spending the rest of my life as the sissy that i am, with no shame or inhibitions.

Adult responsibilities have always caused me a huge amount of stress and anxiety, including supposedly 'simple' tasks such as shopping or dealing with paperwork. Right now i am shielding and i get my shopping delivered once a week, so there is no need for me to go outside, except when i feel like going for a walk late at night, when it feels safe. But i want to make sure that even when the lockdown is over, i have everything in place so i won't need to deal with adult stuff again, and i can carry on building the perfect sissy baby life for myself.

The other thing that i want to add is that i am M2F trans, but i have never bothered much about gender norms. So i have chosen a male name for myself, as i love the idea of being in a relationship with a caring Mommy who addresses me in this way instead of using a 'real' girl's name, as this adds to the humiliation of being a diapered sissy. If i find the right person, i would also like to serve Her as a disciplined and obedient sissy maid while remaining in my thick nappies, and switch between these two mind states.

Any input is obviously appreciated - but please no 'advice' trying to talk me out of what i have already determined is best for me, and what makes me feel happy and relaxed.

babyjonathan

Re: Never going back again!

Postby diaper_cat » June 30th, 2020, 8:58 am

The hypnosis on this site helped me accept myself and my love of diapers. I feel more secure and confident with reduced anxiety when diapered. Listening repeatedly helped me accept that it was OK to wear diapers and to use my diapers. After several months of listening each night before bed, the files started to take affect. I wore my diapers 24/7 because I wanted to pursue urinary incontinence. Once I got used to wearing and wetting all the time, I started having accidents. I'd suddenly feel my diaper growing warm as my bladder let loose without my knowledge. Then the bedwetting started. Now I'm happily urinary incontinent and need to be in a diaper 24/7. One side affect I've found is recently I started having some messy accidents. They're becoming more frequent; several times I've even woken up wet and messy, so I'm sure soon I'll be helplessy double incontinent, wetting and messing without warning.
diaper_cat

Return to Diapers and Incontinence